Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,698 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860795 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) (8469) (8470) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
CapitalCee:

Nitrogen, I think I am beginning to see things from your own perspective. Apart from Mourinhos 3rd season and this coming one. United have spent on average £150m every season with nothing to show for it. We buy very very useless and overrated players on high wages, when it's time to offload it's a big problem. It's time we begin to hold managers responsible for the kind of players they buy. Ole told us last season that he is happy with the squad, so why blaming the ED. I watched his interview yesterday he was sounding comfortable with the squad. He should resign if he is not ready to get the best out of this group of players or SHOUT and CRY like Mourinho and Conte. His lies and pretence is nauseating

Well, your people believe that until the Glazers invest directly in the club before we can say that Utd is spending. I just don’t buy that narrative, fact is Utd is among clubs that spend heavily in Europe, and no one should come blaim the board and owners for our failures.

Hold scouts, managers etc accountable. I believe it makes sense to continue to sack managers until we find success. If OGS does not win 6-7 out of first 10 league games this season, he should get the sack ASAP, before we start saying ‘till next season’.

No time to check time!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
nitrogen:

Bros, stay for one place na, OGS or Ed, who added the quality players to the squad?
Maybe you should follow the discussion from the beginning probably you will get it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Panther7:
let them go and sign Regullion and Thiago for 30M. Abi those ones aren't quality enough?
If the coach is really serious about those ones, they would have completed the deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Graham potter plays attacking football more and better than Ole and Lampard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
A reminder that Chelsea is leading smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
96forever:

But Chelsea is winning undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
96forever:

We saw how clueless OLE was at Cardiff.

His style at United is just to play his best 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
KaiHavertz:
But Chelsea is winning undecided
Na you do that advert? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
#OleOUT

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KaiHavertz: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
eph12:
Na you do that advert? cheesy cheesy
Which advert
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

We saw how clueless OLE was at Cardiff.

His style at United is just to play his best 11
how is Ole clueless? Cardiff was a long time ago and they were sh!te.

Me saying Graham potter plays better than football than Ole and Lampard doesn’t mean I don’t rate them, Ole is doing fine.

The board should just sign sancho and watch Ole challenge for the title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
96forever:
how is Ole clueless? Cardiff was a long time ago and they were sh!te.

Me saying Graham potter plays better than football than Ole and Lampard doesn’t mean I don’t rate them, Ole is doing fine.

The board should just sign sancho and watch Ole challenge for the title.

So do you want us to appoint Graham?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

So do you want us to appoint Graham?
No.. t least not yet..there’s more to being a top manager than just football tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Won ti ki si! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
eph12:

If the coach is really serious about those ones, they would have completed the deal
Now it's the coach's fault cheesy cheesy
The one the coach is serious about 'Sancho' have they signed him cheesy grin
Agenda must Agend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wrong thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Brighton certainly look a handful. They'll be a problem at home for a lot of teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Shey una dey see Mr. €100M for Chelsea...
make we abandon this folly chase of Sancho and spend that money wisely on Thiago, Reguilon and Perisic.

I don yarn my own sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Panther7:
Now it's the coach's fault cheesy cheesy
The one the coach is serious about 'Sancho' have they signed him cheesy grin
Agenda must Agend
The one the coach wants is too expensive. the ones available, the coach is not too keen about them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
You guys are launching the season party
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
olabode89:
make we abandon this folly chase of Sancho and spend that money wisely on Thiago, Reguilon and Perisic.

I don yarn my own sha

That 100M tag alone fit make person flop self grin grin

But wait oo....Na Perisic you mention like that? grin
Stop rough play abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
olabode89:

I don yarn my own sha
Perisic hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
See Havertz o! E go shock una...I fear that league, Bundesliga...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
patrickmuf:
See Havertz o! E go shock una...

That guy na potential flop.

Our squad strong pass this Chelsea self.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Expert17:

That guy na potential flop.

Our squad strong pass this Chelsea self.
Na that Ziyech I dey fear, that guys left is bad...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
James, one goal, one assist.

Two Bissaka will start his slide tackles next week cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
weedtaker:
Perisic hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what's wrong with Perisic?

He had a good loan at Bayern. He is also very direct, fast and can play both RW and LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
BikeMan:
James, one goal, one assist.

Two Bissaka will start his slide tackles next week cheesy

The same James that March was romancing like a sweetbutt??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why did Chelsea sell that Lamptey guy? He looks very good...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
olabode89:

The same James that March was romancing like a sweetbutt??
You dey mind that one...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
olabode89:

what's wrong with Perisic?

He had s good loan at Bayern. He is also very direct, fast and can play both RW and LW.
Nothing o.. just that When Mourinho wanted to sign him people here were crying like the world is coming to an end.

But seriously you see no problem signing perisic? Wonder why Bayern haven’t made his transfer permanent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8464) (8465) (8466) (8467) (8468) (8469) (8470) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.