Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832359 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8470) (8471) (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
larride:

Mine is 9.

Only Werner and Romeu played.
Omo. This one is bad o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

All the best players we bought from them ended in tears. Sancho has not even won anything for them, not even spoon ffs

Not just winning anything. He has been absolute shit whenever he plays outside the league. UCL and England. That will tell you something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

My people said, ihe aga eme gi ugboro one I we mara ihe. How many times will something happen to you before you learn your lesson. Dortmund keep insisting we pay the whole money guaranteed. They dont want performance related add ons. That's a big red flag. Dortmund have a record of offloading expensive flops to clubs, we have been scammed twice not again.
Once beaten twice shy.
Thrice? I don't know o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2020
nitrogen:
Must it be Sancho? There are other wingers abeg. Also, shey OGS signed James for the RW position? He should bring the best out of him na, abi which kind wahala be this?

I think I wanna agree with the person that said OGS needs expensive players to be successful because he is not tactically sound.
LMFAO.....The tactically sound Pep how much has he spent at City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
Na your papa be small boi. Swerve undecided
You no get regard for old people na. You no regard who pass you too.

Na why you go enter debt.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

Not just winning anything. He has been absolute shit whenever he plays outside the league. UCL and England. That will tell you something
LMFAO...... Please tell me where kdb performed before going to City?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

You no get regard for old people na. You no regard who pass you too.

Na why you go enter debt.
Go tell your papa.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Godx:

Just say you an Enemy of United progress and go. Everything you wrote is laughable especially the bold.
ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

don’t waste your time on that one, he knows nothing .. writing epistle upandan doesn’t makes one intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godx: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

Wait for the Shalayes cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

This fpl no easy o.

Am telling you. Salah was on my team. But I was told I have many pool players on my team. I removed him and replaced with Kane. That was scandalous, like the signing of Sanchez

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
Go tell your papa.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Whilst at it, drop the stats of Mkhitaryan and Kagawa before we signed them...

Sancho was playing with Hackimi whose runs dragged defenders away affording him space...At United, he will hold the ball waiting for Wan-Bissaka but baba will not move an inch, he'll rather stay back...Dortmund play expansive free flowing attacking football, they will score five and concede 3 or 4 but it does not concern them...At United, conceding 3 goals is already a disaster even if we score 6...Sancho won't be all out explosive here like he is in Dortmund...
shey na sky sports we de so.. see analysis grin

Watch Dortmund in the UCL and against teams who care about defending and you'll see that it is easier for them in the BULI.
sancho has 6 goals+assists in 15 CL games. Goals and assists against the likes of Monaco, Athletico Madrid, Barcelona and Inter Milan. Talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

Am telling you. Salah was on my team. But I was told I have many pool players on my team. I removed him and replaced with Kane. That was scandalous, like the signing of Sanchez

cheesy FPL can be funny at times.
Players you tip to do well will just cast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
A Barca fan whose club is in disarray rather spends his time talking about how to fix United...

You're a clown...
That dude just dey seek attention, ignore him mode activated...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO........ok
You see am cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

Kdb was Belgium best player during the 2014 World cup. He was unplayable. Dont you ever compare KDB with Sancho. KDB was killing it with Bremen and Wolsburg single handedly.

I watch almost All, I mean All Dortmund games, I know almost all their players and their rank. Sancho is not worth 108m pounds. In the UCL he is shit. In England Sterling and Rashford constantly outperform him. He only operate when he has tonnes of space with useless defenders. Give him a packed disciplined defence he is absolutely ineffective. Didn't you watch the 2 England games he played? Omo look carefully before you fall inside pit

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO......As godx call them "Enemy of Progress"
No be small..

When unknown players gets link them grumble, asking who the person be.
When known players gets linked them grumble saying his price is too much, he's this, he's that. Some are even asking why has hasn't asked to leave like Gallas..

We will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Expert17:

Was Van der sar starting for Juventus? (Before he joined relagation strugglers Fulham)

Was Gnabry a starter at West Brom?

Bring your head let me pray for you grin grin
Expert in mumu-ness so Bayern signed him directly from arsenal or west brom? he proved himself in Germany, even after Bayern bought him, he was loaned out twice! Manchester fooking United are not in a position to do such, we are in need of a first teamer and sancho is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Panther7:
You see am cheesy cheesy
LMFAO.....He said I am not a scout as you predicated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
chidexxy007:

No be small..

When known players gets linked them grumble saying his price is too much, he's this, he's that. Some are even asking why has hasn't asked to leave like Gallas..

Like we grumbled wen Bruno was linked to us.

We still grumbled over van de Beek.

We are grumbling over regullion too na.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
chidexxy007:

No be small..

longstaff comes to mind cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
The club needs a RW, whether it is Sancho or any cheaper alternative they need to get it done sharply and move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
CapitalCee:

Kdb was Belgium best player during the 2014 World cup. He was unplayable. Dont you ever compare KDB with Sancho. KDB was killing it with Bremen and Wolsburg single handedly.

I watch almost All, I mean All Dortmund games, I know almost all their players and their rank. Sancho is not worth 108m pounds. In the UCL he is shit. In England Sterling and Rashford constantly outperform him. He only operate when he has tonnes of space with useless defenders. Give him a packed disciplined defence he is absolutely ineffective. Didn't you watch the 2 England games he played? Omo look carefully before you fall inside pit
LMFAO......What brought the bold like I don't understand ? I asked a simple question. Where did kdb perform (Competition/league) before going to City?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
In the EPL playing for Everton which was a mid table team...A teenager still against Sancho, 20 years old playing for the 2nd best team in a league which isn't as competitive as the EPL...

Again, apples and oranges...
he wasn’t 20 when he Signed for Dortmund.

Oya show me players that have 20 goals + 20 assists dis past season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

LMFAO......What brought the bold like I don't understand ? I asked a simple question. Where did kdb perform (Competition/league) before going to City?
what did I tell you? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
spillo1:

Enlighten us

Because nobody is ready to enter Dortmund trap again. The price is too much. Same reason nobody bid for Grealish once villa rated him at £80m. Same reason Zaha was £70m according to Palace, nobody listened to them they are begging for 25m now.

Dortmund wont getting any bidding war for Sancho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
96forever:
Expert in mumu-ness so Bayern signed him directly from arsenal or west brom? he proved himself in Germany, even after Bayern bought him, he was loaned out twice! Manchester fooking United are not in a position to do such, we are in need of a first teamer and sancho is the answer!

Forever stupid since 1996, so Gnabry was bought for 108M?

Use your head, we can apply this same strategy used by BAYERN for our RW. After Di Maria, Depay and Sanchez.......you still want to splash 108M on over rated England player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Guy, Rooney of that age destroyed one of the greatest Arsenal teams and was one of the stars of Euro 2004...Rooney dominated teams all on his own...

Abeg stop comparing apples and oranges...

Imagine comparing Sancho with Rooney. Let me even tell you. This Sanchi hyping is greater amongst man u fans. Why wont Dortmund raise the fee

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

Like we grumbled wen Bruno was linked to us.

We still grumbled over van de Beek.

We are grumbling over regullion too na.
We all will be alright las las

The club knows what it wants, they should get it done asap.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
chidexxy007:

We all will be alright las las

The club knows what it wants, they should get it done asap.
Let them do. If they pay 200 million and he performs we will all be happy.
If he comes and flops. We go chop trolling together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8470) (8471) (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m), zeusis(m), Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.