Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792215 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) (8477) (8478) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

cheesy FPL can be funny at times.
Players you tip to do well will just cast.

After finalizing my team, I felt this was it. The bomb squad cheesy

End of GW1.. Regretting not capping Salah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
96forever:
Well well well.. we also have the DPO of police here. Wow shocked

okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

He should work on that defensive liability. They'll just kill him. He will be the easiest to take out.

I doubt he’ll ever improve that aspect though, he has always been like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sancho is a fine player but he's not a messiah. Neither is he worth 120m euros. That BVB is even giving deadline or refusing to negotiate is insulting when the said fee is not in Sancho's contract. If we go ahead with this deal, we should be ready to live with the repercussion. Almost every club will not want to negotiate a transfer with us. We have messed up in the past, and in every of those transfers, we didn't even wait up to a year before lamenting. It's enough. Get in a manager that will find us the Robertson, Mane of this world abeg. We have tried the most expensive, na lamentations end am

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

This is laughable. Sancho already fits without kicking a ball? Is he a fit for the English national team too? grin

You guys should stop using that English team as a yardstick..southgate is clueless and has no plan or strategy for playing ball

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Expert17:

As the guy no get points for head, he start dey insult.

Every star in football was bought for over 100M in their mind.

No points anymore.

We are not saying we don't want Sancho. That fee is too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
dubylhover:

We should save our money and go for the likes of Adams traore or brooks of Bournemouth..

Remember the reactions here when Brooks was mentioned in transfer rumors? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
dubylhover:

You guys should stop using that English team as a yardstick..southgate is clueless and has no plan or strategy for playing ball
Is that going to be the excuse if he comes here and struggles?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

After finalizing my team, I felt this was it. The bomb squad cheesy

End of GW1.. Regretting not capping Salah.

I don't know how captaincy went to Calvert lewin. To my surprise he performed well. FPL for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Godx:

This is one of the enemy of progress lusting over how Sancho will be perfect. Now he is calling him overrated.

So you saw 108M in that post

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:
Sancho is a fine player but he's not a messiah. Neither is he worth 120m euros. That BVB is even giving deadline or refusing to negotiate is insulting when the said fee is not in Sancho's contract. If we go ahead with this deal, we should be ready to live with the repercussion. Almost every club will not want to negotiate a transfer with us. We have messed up in the past, and in every of those transfers, we didn't even wait up to a year before lamenting. It's enough. Get in a manager that will find us the Robertson, Mane of this world abeg. We have tried the most expensive, na lamentations end am
We have the 120mil, but the owners don’t want to spend, It’s the clubs money ffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

I doubt he’ll ever improve that aspect though, he has always been like that.
His later days will not be funny o. Cos if EPL teams find you out they'll come for you with force.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Expert17:

So you saw 108M in that post

Receive sense
But you agreed that with Sancho our forward line will be perfect, why are you calling him overrated now now?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
We have the 120mil, but the owners don’t want to spend, It’s the clubs money ffs!
How do you know we have the money to spend on one player? Coming off the back of a period where almost every business took a big hit in their finances? Our wage fee is already taking a big hit on the finances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

This is laughable. Sancho already fits without kicking a ball? Is he a fit for the English national team too? grin

What kind of question is this?

Why does Pep specifically go for ball-playing goalkeepers?

Why did Pep sell Joe Hart despite him being a good shot stopper?

Why did Klopp go for Minamino?

Why did Arteta go for Gabriel and Saliba?

Why does Conte go for certain players, especially fullbacks?

Ephraim angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
But you agreed that with Sancho our forward line will be perfect, why are you calling him overrated now now?

England players are naturally over rated.

You should know this.

Because Mpappe is perfect for our team don't mean we should sign him for 600M.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

How do you know we have the money to spend on one player? Coming off the back of a period where almost every business took a big hit in their finances? Our wage fee is already taking a big hit on the finances
well you have a point, maybe we don’t have money.

But according to media reports we seem to have the cash but are unwilling to pay what Dortmund are asking for.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
9jamyHome:
After seeing what Kai served yesterday, I am of the opinion that expensive purchases won't always translate to exceptional performances, and if anyone still clamouring for Sancho, then the person must be a learner.

That guy is not that exceptional to me. He can score 100 goals a season in a German league but it doesn't mean he would be able to do same in the premier league. Manchester United isn't a maga anymore. If BD don't come down on their terms then United should just walk away. Sancho is a £60-70m max and anything more than that should be resisted by the club.

There are better and cheaper right wingers across other leagues that we can tap from not an overated English bloke.

I need names so that Leyqute can forward them to Ed and populate Ole's list.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Remember the reactions here when Brooks was mentioned in transfer rumors? grin

Bruhh..I'm starting to wonder if its the same set of people in the forum..na here we dey...

You claim to back a coach,he has told you who his priority is and the plan he has for the club.
They were asked which alternative fits into ogs plan for a rw who would massively improve the current team,no tangible player was mentioned,

In this current market, a players price is worth his importance to a particular team or setup,our right wing is our most pressing position,we have a target who is actually very good and talented,the fact that he's British is an icing on the cake cos we know he wouldn't be easily swayed to leaving the club anytime soon.

Dortmund knows what they have in their hands and how we really need to fix that rw.they have told us their asking price,then pay for him or gedifok out,not pricing him like chin chin.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
GloryIsaac:

What kind of question is this?

Why does Pep specifically go for ball-playing goalkeepers?

Why did Pep sell Joe Hart despite him being a good shot stopper?

Why did Klopp go for Minamino?

Why did Arteta go for Gabriel and Saliba?

Why does Conte go for certain players, especially fullbacks?

Ephraim angry
Pep you say has changed keeper 4 times. Was it the 4th one that was a good fit or all the others too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
96forever:
you can imagine!

Man suggested Lucas Ocampos as a first choice RW for Manchester fooking United grin

To many dumb posts here, I thought they said the Nairaland United thread have the most intelligent posters ?

There are actually really intelligent folks here though..

All these recent posts are just caused by frustration of inactivity from the club...

I’m quite sure if he goes through his post again, he’ll realize the mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Expert17:

England players are naturally over rated.

You should know this.

Because Mpappe is perfect for our team don't mean we should sign him for 600M.
Of course they are, but Sancho just like Rooney is worth it. Just because we got vidic for 7mill doesn’t mean we won’t splash 30mill for Ferdinand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

Like we grumbled wen Bruno was linked to us.

We still grumbled over van de Beek.

We are grumbling over regullion too na.
Leave that guy, his own is to stand outside the ring to throw jibes that doesn't stick...People celebrated the signing of Bruno, VDB and are even clamoring for good but not expensive players like Reguilon and Upamecano but baba rather talk about below average players or overpriced players...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
eph12:

Is that going to be the excuse if he comes here and struggles?

He won't struggle..I've watched him enough to know his strength and weakness.. Not like this is the first time he's going to be playing in england...you guys overrate this EPL too much

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
elrony:

I need names so that Leyqute can forward them to Ed and populate Ole's list.

I’m listening my oga.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:

This is what baffles me,making it seem like if they save the cash on some mediocres,they would share the balance for the fans

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
odizeey:

His later days will not be funny o. Cos if EPL teams find you out they'll come for you with force.

They are already coming for him.. he’s just fortunate to have really hardworking teammates who can cover for him occasionally, and an excellent coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
Of course the are, but Sancho just like Rooney is worth it. Just because we got vidic for 7mill doesn’t mean we won’t splash 30mill for Ferdinand.

Hmmmm.....

Let's wait and see sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
weedtaker:
well you have a point, maybe we don’t have money.

But according to media reports we seem to have the cash but are unwilling to pay what Dortmund are asking for.
If the board is unwilling to sanction that deal, then it's either they don't have that money or the deal doesn't make sense. It may still happen though.

Media will always do their thing. The club has spent over 200m in the last one year, I'm sure OGS knows that they'll be willing to do a reasonable deal. They bought VDB without any fuss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
A Barca fan whose club is in disarray rather spends his time talking about how to fix United...

You're a clown...
so the guy na Barca fan? Not worth arguing with then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
patrickmuf:
Leave that guy, his own is to stand outside the ring to throw jibes that doesn't stick...People celebrated the signing of Bruno, VDB and are even clamoring for good but not expensive players like Reguilon and Upamecano but baba rather talk about below average players or overpriced players...
Because we don't want waste does not translate to us wanting longstaff. Even the longstaff was not even cheap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
dubylhover:

Bruhh..I'm starting to wonder if its the same set of people in the forum..na here we dey...

You claim to back a coach,he has told you who his priority is and the plan he has for the club.
They were asked which alternative fits into ogs plan for a rw who would massively improve the current team,no tangible player was mentioned,

In this current market, a players price is worth his importance to a particular team or setup,our right wing is our most pressing position,we have a target who is actually very good and talented,the fact that he's British is an icing on the cake cos we know he wouldn't be easily swayed to leaving the club anytime soon.

Dortmund knows what they have in their hands and how we really need to fix that rw.they have told us their asking price,then pay for him or gedifok out,not pricing him like chin chin.

United clearly doesn’t have good negotiation tactics anymore. I expected that it will improve after all the previous goofs, but it just isn’t.

This is why I rate Ferguson as the best ever. Man actually won the Premier League with Cleverley and Co..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8472) (8473) (8474) (8475) (8476) (8477) (8478) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.