Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768316 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8559) (8560) (8561) (8562) (8563) (8564) (8565) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
elrony:
Day 1976 still no signings grin grin

Less than 2 weeks to the end of transfer window.

Na who we go blame here now.

Shey na Ole no get list or na Ed Woodward no sabi negotiate.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Lindelöf should never start for United again. As in NEVER! Must we keep Jones at all costs? If he can't be sold, then he should be released. What's the Essence of keeping him at Club only to be receiving Freebies on weekly Basis?!

Smalling won't be worse than Lindelöf, so I suggest we keep him and get rid of Jones and Rojo rather. If Bailly and Tunazebe wanna join Jones on the Sideline, release the Fûckers!

Give Mengi a Chance to prove himself. De Ligt was Captain of Ajax at what Age?! I swear Mengi is better than that boneless Chicken called Lindelöf.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
grin

It's Match Day against another almighty Club in Luton. Gone are the Days we're so sure of Victory against any Club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Expert17:

Anything to defend OLE

cheesy grin

Somethings just dey baffle me. If he perform well next game. Change tactics and become better I go shout ole in.

Anybody web e pain make he go die.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
codedguy1:

Na who we go blame here now.

Shey na Ole no get list or na Ed Woodward no sabi negotiate.

grin grin

I'm thinking Sean Dyche, he hasn't handed in his resignation to Burnley so he can get the United job and then Ed can sign his players

Just a guess angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:
Lindelöf should never start for United again. As in NEVER! Must we keep Jones at all costs? If he can't be sold, then he should be released. What's the Essence of keeping him at Club only to be receiving Freebies on weekly Basis?!

Smalling won't be worse than Lindelöf, so I suggest we keep him and get rid of Jones and Rojo rather. If Bailly and Tunazebe wanna join Jones on the Sideline, release the Fûckers!

Give Mengi a Chance to prove himself. De Ligt was Captain of Ajax at what Age?! I swear Mengi is better than that boneless Chicken called Lindelöf.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

It's Match Day against another almighty Club in Luton. Gone are the Days we're so sure of Victory against any Club.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
odizeey:

Somethings just dey baffle me. If he perform well next game. Change tactics and become better I go shout ole in.

Anybody web e pain make he go die.

We can't compete with Liverpool and Man city with Ole as our coach..

Sack the modafvcker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm flexible. I no dey static. If you are not doing well and we've seen the pattern over and over again. You should be shown the way out.

But if by some chance you had a divine encounter, all well and good.
But this man cup don full the only way e go do right by me na if he win trophy. And I don't see him getting that opportunity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Expert17:

We can't compete with Liverpool and Man city with Ole as our coach..

Sack the modafvcker.
His cup don full.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2020
dammywapes:
Same us from the end of last season same thing beginning of this season. Which of those players don’t want to the epl or champions league?

Don't get you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Jodera:
[/b] it's obvious. He needs to start for a team and we can't guarantee him that, plus we've an equally good keeper in Leno. Also the sale money is what we need to buy our targets
LOL who are you buying with 20m?

Anyways Leno is good too though I enjoyed Martinez performance in his absence towards the end of last season when you had to play LFC, City and chelshit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2020
patrickmuf:
Objectivity is the watch word...

If you blamed Mou then, blame Ole now...I hate it when people make excuses for similar scenarios.

At some point I rooted for Mou but when I saw we weren't doing well, I spoke out, it's the same scenario with Ole. I think one too many folks here are afraid of the backlash that comes with switching positions...Come of it, you are not God, if it ain't working say it...

Very simple something.

Moyes- Cross and insha allah. Fûck the manager, get him out of our club.

LVG - Mr Philosophy. Fück the useless philosophy. Boring and uninspiring performance. Get him out of our club.

Mou - Defensive masterclass and drab, uninspiring football, fück this man, get him out of our club.

Ole - Drab and lackadaisical play with sideway passing and no intensity, but but the players are not good enough, let the board support him.

grin grin

I love agenda. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:

Ye so Rojo still dey this club.

I don forget say we get player wey dem dey call ROJO. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Chaiii that would be a really tough match for us.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:

I don't understand why we have 7 CBs in the team and we are still looking for a better one. Can't OGS just sack some of these guys?

Rojo will expire next year, I say we release him now. How Jones still has 3 years amazes me. Baily, Smalling and Axel will expire 2022, I say we release like 2 of them or sell them off at any cost. Then we can now go for whoever will improve the team

Lingard, Mata, Mensah contracts expire next year. I say we get rid of them now na. Which kind wahala be all these?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
eph12:

I don't understand why we have 7 CBs in the team and we are still looking for a better one. Can't OGS just sack some of these guys?

Rojo will expire next year, I say we release him now. How Jones still has 3 years amazes me. Baily, Smalling and Axel will expire 2022, I say we release like 2 of them or sell them off at any cost. Then we can now go for whoever will improve the team

Lingard, Mata, Mensah contracts expire next year. I say we get rid of them now na. Which kind wahala be all these?
Did you just say Sack? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
eph12:

Smalling still remain one of our best CB among these lot we parade.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
codedguy1:

And where di d that your useless midfield leave your useless club at the end of the season.

Even with the nonsense performance we display we still finish above the arseanal and you are coming here to expose you and clubs uselessness.

Abeg shift.... angry
an FA cup and a Community Shield to show for it.

Talking about uselessness. What did ur club with a squad worth almost a Billion pound end with?
Answer on a slate, I’m waiting

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Our board still useless too. Why pricing Telles?
20 million they are pricing for 15.

Them dey mad on their own. But if na English player dem go increase the money sef.

They are all clueless. They should just bomb old Trafford. Let move on. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
eph12:

LOL who are you buying with 20m?

Anyways Leno is good too though I enjoyed Martinez performance in his absence towards the end of last season when you had to play LFC, City and chelshit
We're adding it to already generated funds, not solely using the 20m per say. Trust arsenal na, we get stingy owner.

Yes, Leno is very good and like you said most arsenal fans enjoyed Martinez performance too. Just that Leno too is great cos he was a consistent performer bar auba last season before his injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
This Manure thread na pure cruise I swear..
Oasis007 ride on, sir grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Panther7:
So Man city bought Ake to be a starter or to be a cover for Laporte?
Which is it?
I wouldn't know, pep no tell me. Ake started yesterday and played for 90mins. Which of our current defender better pass Ake ba Maguire (debatable sef)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Panther7:
Did you just say Sack? cheesy cheesy
Ehn na it's possible grin grin

Conte did it to Costa. Baba had to look for another club fast

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
larride:

Smalling can stay, I don't know. But if OGS won't use him, he should allow him go. Just reduce the damn fee let him go abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
So it's Ousmane we're linked to now? Loan Deal with an Option to buy for €100m?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
larride:

True.

But fans love ball playing defenders like Lindelof grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
eph12:

Smalling can stay, I don't know. But if OGS won't use him, he should allow him go. Just reduce the damn fee let him go abeg

Na Ole dey do player valuation? Be like you think say na FM cheesy cheesy

Mumu club dey drag price with Roma , those ones say dem no do again sef. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Oasis007:
So it's Ousmane we're linked to now? Loan Deal with an Option to buy for €100m?!

Great deal... cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
elrony:

cheesy cheesy
Where u dey

Ole in or Out?? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8559) (8560) (8561) (8562) (8563) (8564) (8565) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.