Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,337 members, 7,850,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835614 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) (8722) (8723) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:48am On Oct 06, 2020
ennyjay72:
another Sonic the hedgehog grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

Which kind Wahala be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2020
pharod:
Facundo Pellistri is a red

Who in God's name is this dude?

Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Bruno like the rest of the other players has been very poor this season, and that is down to OGS rubbish taktiks....
That doesn’t even make sense.

Pray tell, how is tactics responsible for a player’s poor form? Please do not give me long and out of point posts, simply explain concisely how tactics is responsible for a player’s poor form.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Joezinho:

Nah. They can't sell shaw. He's an English dude.

The english media will come for oles head if he tries it. And ole is not smart .
Smalling is English, Ashley young is English. Hell did not freeze when they were sold. Y’all need to calm down with this English media thingy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Manchester United: We want to sign Sancho

Insatiable Man Utd fans: Why sign Sancho for a record breaking fee when we can go to the South American League and get a good player for a lot cheaper? What are our damn scouts paid to do? Why can’t they identify the good talents that abound in South America?

Damn scouts: Goes to the Uruguayan league and identifies Facundo

Manchester United: Signs Facundo

Insatiable fans:
Joezinho:

Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HotPoundedYam(m): 2:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Joezinho:

Smh
lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:05am On Oct 06, 2020
timay:

Let him loose to Newcastle first, and all your doubts will be cleared grin
You must be very happy that the team lost 6-1 to Tottenham right? After all, it helps hasten your dream of Ole being sacked towards coming to pass. Don’t worry, you are not alone. I know many others like you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:24am On Oct 06, 2020
SyIvalord:
Manchester United: We want to sign Sancho

Insatiable Man Utd fans: Why sign Sancho for a record breaking fee when we can go to the South American League and get a good player for a lot cheaper? What are our damn scouts paid to do? Why can’t they identify the good talents that abound in South America?

Damn scouts: Goes to the Uruguayan league and identifies Facundo

Manchester United: Signs Facundo

Insatiable fans:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Guys

Facundo Pellistri vs Anthony Martial

Who has a better close control of the ball in tight areas?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Since Martial loves take ons and dribbles why not play him at LWF, Greenwood at CF and then Rashford at RWF?

I think Rashford will benefit a lot from the space created from Cavani’s movements.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:27am On Oct 06, 2020
elrony:

But I'm the bad guy for calling him out.

Pa Odizee.y et KingAl.abi how market? angry

Good luck with you convincing yourself Shaw is shit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:27am On Oct 06, 2020
So we actually bought that South American Daniel James?

Forlan needs to be investigated in that deal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Facundo has the pace and skills but lacks the killer instinct

He can develop himself if he wants to

Amad Traore is also someone to watch out for.... France under 17 captain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:59am On Oct 06, 2020
I want to see the Teams that will bid for Sancho next summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 4:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Since our loss on Sunday, I’ve been typing and deleting my drafts. Still don’t know what to say about this club and Ole.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 5:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol so we signed three players that can play martial, pogba and Shaw's position... Same players Mourinho gave lesser game time because of their incompetence on the pitch, yet he wasn't a progressive manager cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2020
United made a damn Statement this TW; we ain't gonna pay as you ask anymore - that's the Statement.

Dortmund are asking for 120milla, all the new Signings cost less down that. Signing only Sancho alone won't turn the Team to hybrid of Bayern and Liverpool. To me, excellent Decisions are made this TW.

Amad Traore is a right Winger. Age doesn't matter, if he's the Answer we seek, so be it. I've watched some Clips of him and seems an outstanding Winger. He's strong, pacy and tricky with Skills.

Pelletri ain't a bad Addition either, in a nutshell two Potentials are secured for the RW Position.

VDB is also a solid Addition to the Midfield and having Cavani before Window slammed is really cool with me.

Martial gonna be out for at least 3 Matches, we can't rely on Ighalo to get us Goals, thus Cavani does come in at the right time.

I am happy with Board's Decision this TW, no Club would see us as Maga again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Lol so we signed three players that can play martial, pogba and Shaw's position... Same players Mourinho gave lesser game time because of their incompetence on the pitch, yet he wasn't a progressive manager cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Obere4u: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Nikiballer:

Guy don't be jealous,just dey look from afar grin....manyoo and south American players na fight,flops and quarrel dey end am

Veron,kleberson,Heinze,tevez,falcao,Sanchez,Marcos rojo,Romero.....

We village people dey here dey press telles and cavani button.....We dey here dey do OTE,Make we hear say dem do well for manyoo now cheesy!!!!

Anderson, the Silvias'.... Them plenty...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Oasis007:
United made a damn Statement this TW; we ain't gonna pay as you ask anymore - that's the Statement.

Dortmund are asking for 120milla, all the new Signings cost less down that. Signing only Sancho alone won't turn the Team to hybrid of Bayern and Liverpool. To me, excellent Decisions are made this TW.

Amad Traore is a right Winger. Age doesn't matter, if he's the Answer we seek, so be it. He's strong, pacy and tricky with Skills.

Pelletri ain't a bad Addition either, in a nutshell two Potentials are secured for the RW Position.

VDB is also a solid Addition to the Midfield and having Cavani before Window slammed is really cool with me.

Martial gonna be out for at least 3 Matches, we can't rely on Ighalo to get us Goals, thus Cavani does come in at the right time.

Yeah - a left footed Wilfried Zaha from the clips I saw.

Fella seems a bit raw sha.

I hope we are able to manage and nurture his talent properly - heaping a lot of responsibilities and expectations on his young shoulders certainly wouldnt help the lad

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Oasis007:

Amad Traore is a right Winger. Age doesn't matter, if he's the Answer we seek, so be it. I've watched some Clips of him and seems an outstanding Winger. He's strong, pacy and tricky with Skills.

Spin it how you want the truth is it shows how incompetent the board is. We had 3 months to get players but we ended up buying players at the end of the window this clearly shows lack of planning.

YES we bought Cavani but why did it take us so long to sign him? A club with clear vision would have bought players since and fully integrated them in the squad, because of proper planning Traore won't join until January if the club had sorted out his transfer earlier he would have had his work permit.

The club knew they won't pay Dortmund fee why stick around for 3 months instead of moving on to other targets?

Yeah the club is trying to pass a message but at what cost? Clubs may not see us as Maga anymore but they will definitely see us as incompetent which is far worse.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Oasis007:

I agree with the paradigm shift, however the squad should be helped by moving on from implausible negotiations early enough.
the timing of everything smacks of indecisiveness or a total lack of planning and somebody need to be questioned. for example, Cavani has been a free agent since July.
let everyone do their jobs properly so we know where to point fingers at when expectations are not met.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
melodyogonna:

Wonder what taktiks Ole played last season when they were playing well
So why are they not playing well now? Why did Leicester City sack Ranieri who won them their first ever PL title?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Where's ChristineC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2020
SyIvalord:
That doesn’t even make sense.

Pray tell, how is tactics responsible for a player’s poor form? Please do not give me long and out of point posts, simply explain concisely how tactics is responsible for a player’s poor form.
So after watching the rubbish football we have played this season, you are still putting it down to players poor form? As in all our players suddenly lost form at the same time? Na wa ooh, OGS is best since forever.....

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Joezinho:

Nah. They can't sell shaw. He's an English dude.

The english media will come for oles head if he tries it. And ole is not smart .
Lol English players are being sold almost every transfer window. Chelshit just sold Barkley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=ChristineC post=94652019][/quote]
Been a while ma
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Panther7:
Spin it how you want the truth is it shows how incompetent the board is. We had 3 months to get players but we ended up buying players at the end of the window this clearly shows lack of planning.

YES we bought Cavani but why did it take us so long to sign him? A club with clear vision would have bought players since and fully integrated them in the squad, because of proper planning Traore won't join until January if the club had sorted out his transfer earlier he would have had his work permit.

The club knew they won't pay Dortmund fee why stick around for 3 months instead of moving on to other targets?

Yeah the club is trying to pass a message but at what cost? Clubs may not see us Maga anymore but they will definitely see us as incompetent which is far worse.

Manu don't do early Deals

Since Fergie days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Oasis007:

My point all along...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Preach it brother..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2020
I'm happy we didn't sign any English player this time around

Meanwhile with the way the club dey sign Youngsters everywhere

Hope the Guys won't have a problem with game time especially the Under-18 team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Manu don't do early Deals

Since Fergie days
Well Ferguson or David gill isn't at the club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) (8721) (8722) (8723) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m), Trevor012(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.