Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8837320 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8714) (8715) (8716) (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fulks217: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Senior #mufc figures have made contact with Pochettino's camp - and the Argentine is keen to make United his next job as he looks to get back into management #muzone [@CrossyDailyStar]
ole out!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

It'll be so sad to see him leave this way

Yeah. He was loyal, was available when called upon and didn’t cause any ruckus for first team football. Maybe that’s why De Gea relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
CapitalCee:

I saw people getting angry at cavani signing. Lol. We have always needed an experienced ( backup) striker. Now that martial have been suspended who would have played in his absence Ighalo? This is the sort of signing fergie do make to good effect. Cavani might have an unbelievable impact who knows. And he is not older than Vardy
Hope he doesn't turn out a Falcao. It would greatly help the team if Cavani shows up...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
patrickmuf:

Nice one. Did he break into their first team or he is straight from their youth team because from youth tube videos I saw, he seem to be playing in their youth team. Anyway, one for the present and future.

Cc: Panther7 and SyIvalord
He broke into their first team kind of. He played just 25 minutes for the first team last season and scored a goal. Obviously, he is one to be developed for the future. I think he will be coming straight into our senior squad but he will have to fight and show great talent and readiness before he is even considered as a bench option.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
CapitalCee:

I am not Ed Woodward fan. But we need to get rid of Ole as quick as possible.

It seems they've given him a lifeline to turn things around in the next game. Any defeat from there will get him sacked.

O just hope Newcastle do the lord's work for us and gets the fucker out as quickly as possible before he destroys the season and make it unredeemable

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Senior #mufc figures have made contact with Pochettino's camp - and the Argentine is keen to make United his next job as he looks to get back into management #muzone [@CrossyDailyStar]
Lol. This source is a joke na. Ole is not getting sacked anytime soon bro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
timay:

It seems they've given him a lifeline to turn things around in the next game. Any defeat from there will get him sacked.

O just hope Newcastle do the lord's work for us and gets the fucker out as quickly as possible before he destroys the season and make it unredeemable
Now comes the so-called fans wishing the team loses just because they want a manager to be sacked.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Partey at £45m would even have made better sense, only God and him fans no the players wey him imaginary list...

Partey is great but I can't support my team buying a 27 year old Ghanaian. His real age will be 30-32. Within a couple of years, he fit wash like most Ghanaian midfielders like Appiah, Muntari, Essien, Asamoah. They all washed in their mid to late 20s.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
SyIvalord:
Lol. This source is a joke na. Ole is not getting sacked anytime soon bro.

Let him loose to Newcastle first, and all your doubts will be cleared grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
timay:

Let him loose to Newcastle first, and all your doubts will be cleared grin
k

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
From Romero wife
OGS is ah f**king Clown!!! Jose stuck with Romero all thru the cups competition and he won the Carling cup and Europa league titles. Mumu Ole reach semifinals, he drop Romero wey start every match before for Degea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Leyqute:

Yeah. He was loyal, was available when called upon and didn’t cause any ruckus for first team football. Maybe that’s why De Gea relaxed.

Romero can walk into a big team and easily be a Number 1 there but he kept his cool and became a backup to De Gea

Even when Deji was serving us Trash... He didn't force his way into the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
codedguy1:

I hope the lackadaisical Pogba, slabby Mahuwaya and bag if beans Matic will not neutralize their positivity.

If Lindelof decides to have a brain fart and De gea decides to be stupid with a simple shot at him.

Or Fred starts turning before he receives the ball, with James running to nowhere in particular while AWB decides to stay glued at the back.

Hope all these will not infect and affect these guys. How Bruno has managed to play with them is a miracle.

It’s all in the mentality, which is very unlikely to change.

I remember posting here earlier that Greenwood, Williams, VDB & McTom all possess similar mentalities to Bruno, but they can’t express it because they aren’t senior members of the squad yet.

Bruno got away with the Lindelof spat & this recent Maguire spat because of his rank in the senior squad.

In Pogba’s case, I think it’ll take an extremely poor performance to have Bruno react. Pogba’s too senior in the squad, I feel only OGS can have a go at him.

DDG has started taking things extremely serious since Henderson publicly declared that he was coming for the No1 spot in the senior squad.

Concerning other squad members in general, it’s good that this happened. Now, they all know that their nonsense won’t be tolerated again.

Let OGS keep smiling and forming diplomatic. Bruno won’t accept such.

Fall in or Fall out. My Captain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
From Romero wife
Ole is losing the players. He has made many bad decisions. Removing Bruno yesterday because of the burst up he had with maguire and leaving maguire on the pitch(if it is true) is the latest and worst of them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
wman:
Telles is a very good buy.

I'm jealous.
Yea he is, but i have a bad feeling OGS will mess his game up and turn him to otu like the rest of the team..

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Check out all United social media pages. Even the fans vehemently reject Maguire as captain. If Ole doesn’t strip Maguire of the captain’s armband soon, he will have only himself to blame for the shitstorm that may arise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
ChristoBam:

What a wise fellow you are!! I've been looking at transfer talks on this thread for months and everyone is talking about different players and no mention of a DM. A DM to me should be our number one priority. I'm waiting for December when everyone will suddenly remember Matic can't play 10+ matches back to back and we've got no real replacement except we wan dey whine ourselves with Fred and Tominay.

No lies here bro. Fred and McTominay are not DMs and shouldn't be playing that position for us. Since the coach is reliant on the use of a DM, why then are we using makeshifts for such an important position?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Yea he is, but i have a bad feeling OGS will mess his game up and turn him to otu like the rest of the team..
Like he messed up Bruno? Stop it abeg. When you are good, you are good. Nothing like mess up. Are you saying Ole is the reason these players play like they forbade them from using their brains?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sniper4real:
Una sure say Cavani dey Manchester dey do medical bayii.

Romano reported it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
timay:

No. Newcastle should not do any Lord’s work. Rather the team should rally together and make a comeback.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Romero can walk into a big team and easily be a Number 1 there but he kept his cool and became a backup to De Gea

Even when Deji was serving us Trash... He didn't force his way into the team

Romero faced the same issue at Sampdoria though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Edinson Cavani is officially a red

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
ChristoBam:

What a wise fellow you are!! I've been looking at transfer talks on this thread for months and everyone is talking about different players and no mention of a DM. A DM to me should be our number one priority. I'm waiting for December when everyone will suddenly remember Matic can't play 10+ matches back to back and we've got no real replacement except we wan dey whine ourselves with Fred and Tominay.
This was my post months back, make una see am say e don tey wey i know how clueless OGS is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
GloryIsaac:

No. Newcastle should not do any Lord’s work. Rather the team should rally together and make a comeback.

It's like you guys haven't noticed a pattern with Ole. If he eventually makes a comeback , it will last for another 10 to 12 games before he comes back to being shitty again and the cycle continues.

So whatever comeback he does will not last. We've been there before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
So this niccur is with the famous Ekpoma Cultural group?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
CapitalCee:

I saw people getting angry at cavani signing. Lol. We have always needed an experienced ( backup) striker. Now that martial have been suspended who would have played in his absence Ighalo? This is the sort of signing fergie do make to good effect. Cavani might have an unbelievable impact who knows. And he is not older than Vardy

I wanted us to get Cavani about 3 years ago when he was arguably sharper & fitter...

Like you stated, I think he can make a positive impact if he manages to stay fit.

However, lets prepare for some hilarious brainfarts/moments of madness from the lad - whenever that him kolomental start...na to sub am straight grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Man Utd have sounded out Mauricio Pochettino about the possibility of replacing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer should results not improve. United will not sack Solskjaer during this international break but Ed Woodward expects results to get better or November axe could fall. #MUFC
Now this is good news.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even if we carry 7th ole won't be sacked.
We have sacked so many managers already. Nd he was given a 3 year contract. We are half way tru this shit storm..

We can't qualify for next round of the champions League. That one sure me. Na Europa League again..
PSG and Leipzig to qualify..

Tottenham hasn't unleaded bale yet.. Chelsea u know Chelsea na. They will always push..

So top 4 is far from us this year

Mancity won't take FA Cup likely this year.. Their squad depth is mad.

Cracks are beginning to form in d dressing room.. Romero's wife out burst.
Dean Henderson watching Pickford commit blunders and regretting why he's not playing so he seals that Euro spot..
Woodward getting attacked for matters happening on d pitch...
Slab head always in d news.

Ole is the only person getting small respite..

The only voice we have in that team that u see shouting at people are Pogba and Bruno.

But pogba is already tired.
Bruno will soon get tired.

We have zero confidence up front even if it's 1 on 1

We have zero confidence in the midfield.. ..

We have zero confidence at the back...

We have zero confidence in our keeper...

Is the problem the coach or the players.

I remember when ole came, week in week out he insisted he wanted to play with high attacking full backs.. Bissaka won't give u shit attacking wise. Shaw I have never seen him cross a ball..

We are fuvked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
They gave Cavani the number 7 shirt that was supposed to be for Sancho. The final nail in the coffin. I'm convinced this club get joy from torturing their own fans.

grin grin grin

We still don’t have a right winger though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
pharod:
Edinson Cavani is officially a red

Falcao the second. I hope not sha..

Cuz, of martial red. He's going straight into the team.

I'll have preferred Suarez sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ibime:

Partey is great but I can't support my team buying a 27 year old Ghanaian. His real age will be 30-32. Within a couple of years, he fit wash like most Ghanaian midfielders like Appiah, Muntari, Essien, Asamoah. They all washed in their mid to late 20s.
You have a point there...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
So transfer window wan close and no RW for the first team

I feel for you guys oh

NB: pellistri dey come out yoot team cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8714) (8715) (8716) (8717) (8718) (8719) (8720) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.