Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

The Leipzig press is quite good but with a bit of luck and better passing we can beat that press and break into their defence because they are leaving gaps behind. Rashford would have loved this type of game.
No be lie!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
LostMyZeal:
Playing head to head is not a fvckin yardstick for any shii
Cos same logic can be applied between OLE and Guardiola

Btw ...we have quality players and the squad is solid plus we totally got outplayed for the better part of the game

At least he's no more fixated to 4-2-3-1...I been think say na the only formation baba sabi be that

Meanwhile...Pochettino should keep warming up

Ain't nobody getting fooled by a soon to be short-lived joy

what's your definition of getting outplayed?? When Leipzig pinned us in our half for about 25 mins, they had no shot on target and they were also losing the ball a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ah sorry, i will forgive your judgement on Nagelsmann, cos of this reminder. grin. Nice one bro. Nice one. cheesy. See as my English come dey flow. I too like this club.
patrickmuf:
Leipzig fell to PSG...It's Lyon that eliminated City no thanks to Sterling...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
I'd still love us to sign Dayot Upamencano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Matic has struggled to cope with the pace of the game...

I don't know if removing Matic for Rashford will help ease the pressure. Fred can sit at the base whilst Pogba and VDB offer support.
Seeing how Upamecano was eating Martial for dinner, I knew Rashford will be a different ball game all together...

I am certain even Cavani would have been munched. Rashford with his pace and directness was just too much for Upamecano who at some point looked like the second coming of Baresi...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
odizeey:
Rashford dey nod like say he go score milestone. cheesy
Delete?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:
No be the same coach some people here touted as the messiah?

Ole na bastard sha. grin
A real fu...king bastard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fred was immense today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
CrystalTiger:
Mctom and Fred hardwork in midfield is making it very difficult to get fan favourites ( Pogba, VDB) into the first eleven..

At this point its very unwise to stop the MctomFred combo..Its important people understand that the club comes first before sentiments..

And las las. Na Bruno be the oga kpatakpata. The guy the play like magician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
elrony:

Leyqute na WhatsApp admin with Mata, Nitrogen na alaga money man board of directors. grin
oh I get now. E confuse me before grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
SyIvalord:
There was one silly Leipzig player that was running his mouth. He called Man Utd average and said they were not afraid of us. I am very glad we shut that fccker up.
Angelino grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
olabode89:

By next summer hopefully the following players should be gone;

Lingard
Jones
Rojo
Bailly
James
Fosu-Mensah
Andreas

Which Andrea again.. he's gone Brov

The rest will be gone from Jan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nagglesmann's English is pretty good for a german speaker, he sounds like a Scandinavian. A good proportion of young Europeans speak pretty good English though and Nagglesmann is 33 years old.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
Maybe Martial need to go back to the LWF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Martial back to the LWF whilst Rashford plays as CF going forward until Rashford decides he is tired of scoring goals...I want us to continue that combo of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:

Which Andrea again.. he's gone Brov

The rest will be gone from Jan

He went on loan with an option. Lazio might decide not to buy him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
SyIvalord:
There was one silly Leipzig player that was running his mouth. He called Man Utd average and said they were not afraid of us. I am very glad we shut that fccker up.

Fvcking Angelino..

Former City player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
8 goals and 2 assists in 9 games for Rashford.
Mans dey vex this season!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
The best team won. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Solskjær has confirmed that Alex Telles is absent due to being coronavirus positive #mulive [mutv]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

I dey reason troway my #OleOut Placards.

Me too, if he continues doing well. I will happily consume my L jejely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
benji93:
I don arrive. I said i wanted to see something. cheesy. Nagelsmann Extraordinaire. Nagelsmann Aficionado. Nagelsmann, whose name is synonymous with Genius just got served a masterclass by a PE teacher. Common PE teacher Nagelsmann no fit beat. If i no watch the match, i go think say dem get red card. He just got undone in the last 20 minutes or so. Great night to be a manchester fan.
Lower ur voice please. grin grin
We await the part 2 in a few weeks.

Wont be surprised if awa PE teacher knack Almighty Nagelsmann home and away.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
olabode89:

He went on loan with an option. Lazio might decide not to buy him.

Don't say that again.. They must buy him o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lana1:
Lower ur voice please. grin grin
We await the part 2 in a few weeks.

Wont be surprised if awa PE teacher knack Almighty Nagelsmann home and away.
grin grin

Him go still knack Dem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
If not for this curfew wey this useless Ayade impose, I for no sleep tonight...

Nothing is better than watching Manchester United win whilst playing well...I go enter Twitter first then Facebook, MUFC fan zone, BBC Sports, Skysports etc before I sleep, I just want to read all the praises they'll shower on our players and coach...#OleIn for now... grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lana1:

Beast mode..

Make Martial dhey dia make pant dey wear am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lana1:

No o. His social activism on behalf of kids is affecting him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
ChristineC:
what of the generational talent in Chelsea?

You mean the 100million "versatile" player that has played all forward positions, but still being played out of position?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
pharod:
The best team won. cool
Before the game they were talking trash about how we are 15th on the table and not to be feared... At least they should fear us a little now cos they know what we ate capable of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:

Don't say that again.. They must buy him o

Lol! he is yet to start a game for them, he might not be match fit yet though plus he had flu last week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Solskjær has confirmed that Alex Telles is absent due to being coronavirus positive #mulive [mutv]

Oh dear. I hope he gets well soon and hopefully he didn’t infect anybody at the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

No o. His social activism on behalf of kids is affecting him.
I didn't want to say this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.