Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,327 members, 7,857,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8853255 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) ... (14211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

They told us that Sancho is better than all our front line. Dortmund use us do yeye throughout TF. Now Baba is seriously struggling. Today them give am another bambi Allah PK so that him to take am stat pad as usual.
Person wey Rashford (MBE) de bench for England naim Dortmund want make we pay 120m, no performance-based add-ons, no installment payment, no negotiation
Sometimes, your phrases dey finish me. Which one be bambi Allah PK again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:

Beast mode..

Make Martial dhey dia make pant dey wear am
Martial go dey look here Cavani go bench am, Cavani runs are very good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
larride:
Maybe Martial need to go back to the LWF.

Absolutely. If we can reserve €75m to buy Halaand and 37.5m for Upa. Everywhere go stew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lana1:
He should focus on feeding kids! grin grin
He's better off feeding kids grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

Against some Russian team with name like WIFI password

grin

That team may shock your team like Sevilla did last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Lol I was happy Rashford let him take it and to reciprocate the kind gesture, mans dropped one on the plate for Rashford...If Martial and Greenwood get kicking, our front 3 will outscore that of Liverpool...The big issue now is that do we continue with the diamond formation or switch back to 4-2-3-1?
LOL I just don't want to hear this 451. Its not working for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rashford and Greenwood really did Upamecano strong thing. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

They told us that Sancho is better than all our front line. Dortmund use us do yeye throughout TF. Now Baba is seriously struggling. Today them give am another bambi Allah PK so that him to take am stat pad as usual.
Person wey Rashford (MBE) de bench for England naim Dortmund want make we pay 120m, no performance-based add-ons, no installment payment, no negotiation
If we manage to keep our players fit, there's no stopping what we can achieve this season especially as our rivals are struggling with injuries to key players and elsewhere, lack of cohesion...

Hopefully, Ole knows when to gamble with the team selection. The Caraboa cup and early stages of the Fa Cup should present an opportunity for by he likes of Lingard, James and Co to play and not an important league game...

I really don't want to be drawn on that Sancho debate, I only brought it up to show that fan of Barcelona who cries more than the bereaved that I can turn the argument on its head if I choose to. Greenwood is a fine player and should be allowed to develop at the club. If the board decides to continue the chase next summer, then fine but left for me, I think we should move on as we already have one of the best squad in the world of football added with the potentials coming through from the academy...With the right management, we should be dominating the world of football in the next 2-3yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
IMO, we need that fluidity upfront. Make those people just dey interchange abeg. Since none of them be correct number 9. Martial hold up play no be small thing, but him no be natural number 9, Rashford too no be original 9. About half of the time Rashford dey too preoccupied with thoughts of helping the needy so him dey forget him scoring boots, so just tell am make he switch with Martial. If Martial too dey do him swegbe, tell am make he switch. Simple. No wahala.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Skimpledawg:
No be the same coach some people here touted as the messiah?

Ole na bastard sha. grin

5 kondo korogba grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
MRTA7:

Ole actually scored 4 goals in that match.

It was 5, I think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Lol I was happy Rashford let him take it and to reciprocate the kind gesture, mans dropped one on the plate for Rashford...If Martial and Greenwood get kicking, our front 3 will outscore that of Liverpool...The big issue now is that do we continue with the diamond formation or switch back to 4-2-3-1?

The diamond for me. Pogba was excellent today in his preferred position. Chipped in with an assist. VDB was very tidy in possession and played well. But mehn, Bruno is a no nonsense player. No time for flicks. One time pass sharp sharp.
With the squad we have right now, we can comfortably switch to any formation if one ain't working and Ole is beginning to look flexible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
melodyogonna:

Martial go dey look here Cavani go bench am, Cavani runs are very good
Bar Bruno and Pogba who will most likely come in as a sub, no other player in the team will be able to thread those passes to him thus his runs will be wasted. So if Bruno is marked out and Pogba is on the bench, you might end up cursing Cavani for his none involvement in our play...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
melodyogonna:

Na only Carling cup and FA cup Lingard go dey play. Lingard, Mata, Ighalo etc

With Cavani now, Igbalo fit no see Carling cupbsef play. Na Everton be our next match BTW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thats what they fail to understand. Squaad depth bring about competition. Look at Shaw too.

Shaw played rubbish today. Make Telles come bench am abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
I told you guys, give the team sometime grin grin

A good night

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Leyqute:

5 kondo korogba grin
Naso the bastard Ole for win us if not for Apostle Mendy cheesy

Thunder fire Ole there grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
SyIvalord:
Sometimes, your phrases dey finish me. Which one be bambi Allah PK again? grin

Sanch dropped another disasterclass today against Zenith. After much puffing and huffing Dortmund get PK, them give am because goals de hard am now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
pharod:

The diamond for me. Pogba was excellent today in his preferred position. Chipped in with an assist. VDB was very tidy in possession and played well. But mehn, Bruno is a no nonsense player. No time for flicks. One time pass sharp sharp.
With the squad we have right now, we can comfortably switch to any formation if one ain't working and Ole is beginning to look flexible.
It will be interesting to see Rashford and Greenwood up top in our next game. Always thought we were better suited to play a 4-4-2 and so far, it looks like it's the way forward...Bruno is so much like KDB...I just hope VDB ups his fame to that level and then we will destroy any team we come up against...

Cc: eph12
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Hehehe Baba as Martial dey play rubbish, I just tell myself say e don be for me because boys go come for me but then, my boy wasn't going to let me down...

With penarity undecided

All good for him sha. I expect a hattrick in his next game. The goals have been unleashed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Bar Bruno and Pogba who will most likely come in as a sub, no other player in the team will be able to thread those passes to him thus his runs will be wasted. So if Bruno is marked out and Pogba is on the bench, you might end up cursing Cavani for his none involvement in our play...
You might not have noticed but Rashford has vision if he decides to play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
airmark:

grin

That team may shock your team like Sevilla did last season.

Odiegwu. Kransnoder, see na like one olden days beer

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Imagine losing ur first game of the season 5-0 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Leyqute:

With penarity undecided

All good for him sha. I expect a hattrick in his next game. The goals have been unleashed!
Amen!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
adebayo201:

Rashford don am bad thing. Baba shake am two different time. cheesy

He's really the MPV and MBE of tonight's game. I should have added MC too.

Generally, these players will go far if they're well managed. I'm still surprised we shouted foul when the draw was made. 6 points from two games.

And against the toughest opposition o. Mehn

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Leyqute:

It was 5, I think.

It was 4. I remember watching that match. Its a record that Ole still has till today. Sub who has scored the most goals in a match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
benji93:
@patrick.muf, i make mistake for that Guardiola statement, na too much happiness. cheesy grin
Hehehe All man happy for the performance...We are looking really good ATM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
olabode89:

what's your definition of getting outplayed?? When Leipzig pinned us in our half for about 25 mins, they had no shot on target and they were also losing the ball a lot.
Some people automatically think once we have less possession than the other team, then it means we got outplayed.

Ask him and he'll tell you PSG outplayed us grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

Sanch dropped another disasterclass today against Zenith. After much puffing and huffing Dortmund get PK, them give am because goals de hard am now

I hope say we no dey reason to sign any attacker next summer. I have a high expectation for Amad Traore Diallo, that boy go jam wella for United. Also in 2 years time I expect one of Anthony Elanga and Charlie McNiel to join the first team from the academy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2020
olabode89:

I hope say we no dey reason to sign any attacker next summer. I have a high expectation for Amad Traore Diallo, that boy go jam wella for United. Also in 2 years time I expect one of Anthony Elanga and Charlie McNiel to join the first team from the academy.

HAAAAALAAAAAAND. just give me HAAALAAAAND

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2020
olabode89:

Elanga...That's the name, that boy will go on to do great things if he keeps his head down and work hard...McNeil? I will leave it to time just because he is English...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Naso the bastard Ole for win us if not for Apostle Mendy cheesy

Thunder fire Ole there grin

Na for Stamford Bridge we wan come win. 2 penarity and - freekick grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) (8858) (8859) (8860) ... (14211) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.