Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835584 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8871) (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) (8877) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
This one man City goals have started drying up.

Is pep about to be on the move?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
patrickmuf:
Madrid have a point after 2 UCL games whilst Barcelona are currently in turmoil but those two haters (yes, they're haters) will come here every other day to chat absolute BS...

If you win all your games against big teams and fail to win against small teams, do you stand any chance to win any silverware? No!

That's how Ronaldo was mocked early in his United career for failing to score against big teams but see how he turned out.

Someone in a bid to highlight the quality of Greenwood made a wild assertion which we all know isn't factual but was used in a literary sense to describe the unpredictability of the young lad but those two haters just jumped in to attack him and Manchester United fans collectively...When reminded of the fortunes of their clubs, they begin dey bark like rabid dogs...You go to their respective threads and you rarely see them comment and when they do, it's BS as usual...

On the Barcelona thread, that Godx dropped a post criticizing Messi and he was almost lynched. If only it was in a viewing center, that guy would have gotten the beating of his life...
Am guessing they don't have an active thread on Nairaland, so they love to come here to converse although in a negative way most times. The Madrid dude even go as far as visiting redcafe, am guessing he is either a United fan hiding under Real or him just carry Manutd for head like afro...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
BREAKING:

All Arsenal players and staff have gone on an excursion to DR Marcus Rashford MBE’s house because they want to see what a Champions league ball looks like

Source: Manutdinpidgin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
eph12:
Mehn I wish I was as confident as many of us about our tomorrow game. This team has let us down when we least expect it. I hope we smash those gayners to pieces

I am not confident o. Dropping potential formation no mean say we dey confident.

Assanal will park the bus as per Arteta's system. All those acres of space Rashford saw against Leipzig won't be there against Assanal.
If we don't rod them early it will be a long day cos they will just sit deeper and deeper and wait until Auba catches one of our CBs 1 v 1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
[s] So you dey visit redcafe too? You must a Manutd fan hiding under Real Madrid. By the way, is there a Real Madrid thread on Nairaland? [/s]
Don't be posting rubbish. Redcafe is filled with people from all fanbase.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Am guessing they don't have an active thread on Nairaland, so they love to come here to converse although in a negative way most times. The Madrid dude even go as far as visiting redcafe, am guessing he is either a United fan hiding under Real or him just carry Manutd for head like afro...

I read that part i was like this mofo is really jobless. He went to a Manchester United fan website to be cramming posts from there. grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Intermilanfan:
And you're very stupid for that statement. Can't you make your banter without insulting the fans.
Stop sounding like an hypocrite. United fans go to Chelsea thread and insult their fans on a regular with all sort of names. It's just banter and not that deep for you to be crying like a baby.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Intermilanfan:
From the way he was talking,you would think that Madrid were doing well in champions league this season.
Bwhahahahah A United fan using champions league to diss Madrid cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

I am not confident o. Dropping potential formation no mean say we dey confident.

Assanal will park the bus as per Arteta's system. All those acres of space Rashford saw against Leipzig won't be there against Assanal.
If we don't rod them early it will be a long day cos they will just sit deeper and deeper and wait until Auba catches one of our CBs 1 v 1.
Yeah we need that early goal to draw them out. It will be worse if they get that goal first
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
eph12:
Mehn I wish I was as confident as many of us about our tomorrow game. This team has let us down when we least expect it. I hope we smash those gayners to pieces
grin grin grin grin grin grin

deep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Melvyn11:

Don't be posting rubbish. Redcafe is filled with people from all fanbase.
Redcafe is a Manutd fan forum, that you and other fan visit shows you have interest in Manutd either positive or negative. If you don't like us hyping our players, kindly stay on your thread (if you have any on Nairaland or anywhere sef), or simply look away.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oasis007:
cool
OGS don dey give you joy ba? Baba no dey watch blue film for him Pad again grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
How many of the OLE asslickers here would be brave enough to admit this

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
OLE don dey raise their expectations again

grin grin,they never learn, anyways #olein forever....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
OGS don dey give you joy ba? Baba no dey watch blue film for him Pad again grin grin

cheesy

E don lockup face em job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
I hear say Zouma get goals pass your striker, eyan Jet Li cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Redcafe is a Manutd fan forum, that you and other fan visit shows you have interest in Manutd either positive or negative. If you don't like us hyping our players, kindly stay on your thread (if you have any on Nairaland or anywhere sef), or simply look away.
The guy matter na something else.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin

I remember when some Folks suggested that stûpid Burnley Manager to replace OGS!

He's rated as second coming of Sir Alex...... LMAO!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

I remember when some Folks suggested that stûpid Burnley Manager to replace OGS!

He's rated as second coming of Sir Alex...... LMAO!
When did this happen na?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
this Burnley na football club so?
what a team shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
LostMyZeal:
How many of the OLE asslickers here would be brave enough to admit this

Stop creating assumptions, were have you seen guys making such statements here especially seeing how our season started? Rest abeg, since you've lost your zeal, we many here wey never lose our own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
eph12:

When did this happen na?
Joe...:

Sean Dyche.

Graham potter.

Ancelotti.

Chris wilder.

Brendan fvcking rodgers.

Nuno Espirito..

Biesla of Leeds..

Bros, ole is just an IT coach. No top club in the epl will sign him. Give these coaches what they gave ole and they will come out wit u trophies

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mehn, we dey 15th position o. Need to win against Arsenal else na 'e be things' o.

OGS, dont fuvking mess up tomorrow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChristineC:

Hehehehe.

The guy not only mentioned Sean Dyche he started with him.

eph12 you see your brother? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
nitrogen:
Mehn, we dey 15th position o. Need to win against Arsenal else na 'e be things' o.

I dey tell you, all of them better bring their A game tomorrow, person no fit shout.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
nitrogen:

That 3 points dey important pass oxygen.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
My fpl is a mess. I went an sold Ziyech and replaced him with Bernado Silva. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
ChristineC:

He wasn't wrong, big bros carried their equal in Wales straight to the championship grin but na insult to place Ancelotti with other IT and Post IT coaches grin that Joe bin don drink bad wine grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
eph12:

When did this happen na?

grin

ChristineC has done the Lord's work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
handelex:
Stop creating assumptions, were have you seen guys making such statements here especially seeing how our season started? Rest abeg, since you've lost your zeal, we many here wey never lose our own.
Even the olein and oleout fan never even concede this one for mind

That guy has really lost his zeal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

That 3 points dey important pass oxygen.
I swear
Make dem try win abeg

I can't stay at the bottom half of that table anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (8871) (8872) (8873) (8874) (8875) (8876) (8877) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.