Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8888) (8889) (8890) (8891) (8892) (8893) (8894) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McIrx: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
One step forward ten step backwards...Ole should be sacked, we are heading nowhere with that dolt as coach...

Pogba is a fool, I accept but why didn't Ole take him off? Person collect ball, instead of to pass or shoot e dey do leg over his ostrich wey dey chase person...

#OleOUT
#OleOUT
#OleOUT

The reason why nobody is talking about sacking Ole is because of his affiliation to ManU. That guy is no better than Moyes. Even Moyes would've done better if he had a defense line that cost £200m and and a midfield that cost in excess of £250m.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
Scholes is a big fool...

Don’t mind him, he is still romancing the thing, we need to unleash Sango on these guys sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
KingAlabi:

That formation is freaking bad, that isn't the 4-4-2 diamond we played Leipzig, why the switching and swapping?

When put freaking Fred in front of your defense limiting those energetic runs from him?

Ole goofed up real bad today.

Is that why Fred was misplacing simple passes?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Penarity f.c .. ko sewe ko segbo, kosi Penarity ko si goal grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
nitrogen:
Scholes is still trying to defend OGS.....lol

You see these class of 92 nonsense should be disbanded. Scholes, Giggs Neville etc. Those guys should be shutting up. Scholes that can't coach ordinary Oldham United when his mates like Gerrard and Lampard are in top class management.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
melodyogonna:

Fans sha. But you've been advocating for a 442 diamond with both Pogba and Bruno since the lipzig game na.

I tire oo, they asked for Diamond formation, now they wan stone OGS

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
96forever:
Cavani played rubbish.

What did you expect from a 75yrs old though lololololololololololol
Seeing that Arsenal full backs were having a filled day, a sensible coach would have brought on Cavani to occupy their CBs whilst deploying Rashford and Greenwood to the wings to limit the forward forays of Arsenal fullbacks...He didn't, Bellerin was fouked for the PK...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Na Flicks again grin, Pochettino dey available ooh...
I no too like Pochettino. He seems not to be very strong mentally.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Scummy trying to get to top 10 like

[img]https:///media/10-11-2020/rmZj31.gif[/img]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Joezinho:
It was 0-0 until Pogba gave away the pen. Until that point, we were still in the game, and that’s not rocket science.

Lol.. When was ManYoo ever in the game?

Arsenal was the better team throughout

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Captprodigy:
Them say dem no want diamond again oo, make Ole give them stone. grin grin
On a lighter note, this is funny man grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
BikeMan:
Ole on the wheels.
the highlight of his 100th game incharge, he generously dashed arsenal 3points grin at OT a place they haven't won in years

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
Seeing that Arsenal full backs were having a filled day, a sensible coach would have brought on Cavani to occupy their CBs whilst deploying Rashford and Greenwood to the wings to limit the forward forays of Arsenal fullbacks...He didn't, Bellerin was fouked for the PK...
He has a bad record against Arsenal.. Result like this happens.

It’s just like him against Lampard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
nitrogen:
Scholes is still trying to defend OGS.....lol

I felt like slapping the ginger colour out of his smelling mouth.

Ian hit the nail on the head and schools was talking about manager not motivating players because they already play for united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Odunharry:
Pogba always disappoints..
What are you saying

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
melodyogonna:

Is that why Fred was misplacing simple passes?
Fred is never a DM, he has a bad first touch without pressure, then under pressure, do the maths.

I am a Fred FC fan, my guy is a box to box midfielder not a DM. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
KingAlabi:

Apostle I no dey the mood angry
Hahahah

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
nitrogen:

Both. Tell me how his management is good.....
The players seem to be happier playing for him, and willing to compete for places positively. Also the way he shields and protects players from the media is commendable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
nitrogen:
Even if OGS wins UCL this season, he will continue to be a shitty manager, to me.
How he wan take win am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
nitrogen:

Don’t mind him, he is still romancing the thing, we need to unleash Sango on these guys sha
Happy new month bro

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
You allowed this man turn your stadium to a dancefloor,break his worst goalscoring drought and break a 14years record,YOU DESERVE TO BE RELEGATED,ON GOD!!!....

15TH

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thecassanova:
Scummy trying to get to top 10 like

[img]https:///media/10-11-2020/rmZj31.gif[/img]
Kolo man grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
TalabiAudu:
iPhone 12 Pro Max made specifically for United fans
quality trolling here grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
patrickmuf:
Yes Yes Pogba is red once again
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Maguire in 2019 = £80m, "Real fans" and Pogba Fc fans said he is a flop, Man U was scammed.

Pogba in 2016 = £89m the same people said he is not a flop. Ok oo

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
codedguy1:

I felt like slapping the ginger colour out of his smelling mouth.

Ian hit the nail on the head and schools was talking about manager not motivating players because they already play for united.

Yes na, McTom, Bruno, Fred, Matic, Pogba, VDB..... what else does this man need for fucvk sake.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
I feel like it's time to let Pogba go, we need a quicker, more mobile creative central midfielder. Pogba showboats slow the game down. Even Rashford and Martial no dey too try dribble again, Pogba can't seem to stop himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Joezinho:
Man utd 1X - cut.
Over 1.5 - cut.

I hope sango rapes these clowns we have as players. Imagine arsenal that hasn't won at OT since 2006.
#OleOut!!
#FraudgbaOut!!!!

We owe Mou an apology
what?
Apology not accepted grin

This words came from your mind abi u dey under duress?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
KingAlabi:

Fred is never a DM, he has a bad first touch without pressure, then under pressure, do the maths.

I am a Fred FC fan, my guy is a box to box midfielder not a DM. angry

Even the box yi box that he is supposed to be he is still not even an improvement if brought in for that purpose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
elrony:

Egbon Pant-aki why Pogba matter dey pinch you for body na? grin

You think say our deals na pepper and tomatoes like ya wretched club own... we are money!!!... cheesy
Elrunny with the runny diarrhea mouth

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
We had a bad game, we should move on. Looking forward to the next game

(1) (2) (3) ... (8888) (8889) (8890) (8891) (8892) (8893) (8894) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.