Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8945) (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Expert17:

Yes, Martial is trying his best....he had a great contribution last season.

But we can't win the league with Martial as our no 1 Striker.

Do we even look like we are capable of winning the league? We are still struggling to qualify for top 4 regularly and you're talking of winning the league. You think if Cavani was in the peak of his powers, he would have joined us? Maybe if we pay him outrageous wages. Everything is sequential, we have to get the basics right before world beaters would start angling for a move to Old Trafford...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
eph12:

They've stopped counting because it's not Manchester United

Meanwhile Salah has scored another penalty now. That 4 out of his 8 this season. Thats half. Buh Buh buh Bruno is a useless player because half of his goals are penalties.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Person beat you at your backyard and you still disrespecting it’s name like that. Correct the spelling bro.

My bad. Assanal Football Club.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
See men defending Martial...Y'all deserve a bottle of fine wine...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Another point KDB have missed a penalty a chance to put City ahead.
If na Bruno now, he will score and still bashed and ridiculed as "PERNANDES"

Agenda must Agend.

Vardy has scored 8 goals this season 5 are penalties. He missed 2.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Liverpool is an attacking team yes but is it just me or their attacking isn't that fluid, they play way too many long balls, well that works for them cos they have runner but it's not pleasing to the eye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:
Another point KDB have missed a penalty a chance to put City ahead.
If na Bruno now, he will score and still bashed and ridiculed as "PERNANDES"

Agenda must Agend.

Vardy has scored 8 goals this season 5 are penalties. He missed 2.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:

Meanwhile Salah has scored another penalty now. That 4 out of his 8 this season. Thats half. Buh Buh buh Bruno is a useless player because half of his goals are penalties.
Let's ask blackmanta what he thinks about this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Well, Nistelrooy was lazy, but the system was very good, he scored goals for fun.

Van Nistelrooy was Lazy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Panther7:
Liverpool is an attacking team yes but is it just me or their attacking isn't that fluid, they play way too many long balls, well that works for them cos they have runner but it's not pleasing to the eye.
This has always been their game na. Lots of running, long balls, spam crosses etc. They don't bother about the beauty or aesthetics of the game, just hit it direct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:

Van Nistelrooy was Lazy

But but Pogba and Martial are not Lazy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Laziness and positioning......are different.

Nistelrooy was lazy, except you did not watch him.

Bros van Nistelrooy was never Lazy dont you ever compare him with Martial. I like martial but Nistelrooy was an Icon, somebody that was competing with peak Igwe Henry Every season. Martial that can't keep up with Calvert-Lewin and Ings them.

Scoring 23 goals a season in all competitions is a piece of cake for RVN, one particular season he scored 44, I think its still a record till today. 3 times UCL top scorer. Messi broke his season record that stood at 13 goals just in 2013. Vardy broke 2 of his records, infact some of his records are still standing till today. That's the person you said is lazy? Have you seen some of his goals?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
eph12:

This has always been their game na. Lots of running, long balls, spam crosses etc. They don't bother about the beauty or aesthetics of the game, just hit it direct
I'm sure some folks there won't like it if we played that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Expert17:

But but Pogba and Martial are not Lazy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Dont mind nitrogen, its totally blasphemous to label Ruud a lazy striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:

If you pay attention to jealous and bias rivals you no go rest grin grin I used to ask people back then in the heat of the Fergie time brouhaha; "As dem add the extra time, dem give United players glucose and steroids?, then tie big big stones to the other players legs"?? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
KingTom:

If you pay attention to jealous and bias rivals you no go rest grin grin I used to ask people back then in the heat of the Fergie time brouhaha; "As dem add the extra time, dem give United players and glucose and steroids, then tie big big stones to the other players legs"?? grin grin

Lol mind them. I used to ask the same question too, they said the ref don't usually blow until man u score, aside the team they tie their legs to score too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Willian had 2 assist in his first match before going blank...

This is for those wishing we signed ziyech.. Let's hope their new boy doesn't beat the record.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Smellymouth:
Willian had 2 assist in his first match before going blank...

This is for those wishing we signed ziyech.. Let's hope their new boy doesn't beat the record.

James Scored 3 in his first 4 EPL games, he was even leading the EPL assist chat at some point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Van Nistelrooy was lazy, but he was banging in goals, so it didn't matter. Martial isn't scoring, so his laziness is inexcusable. Make una dey straight with your arguments. Firminho works because Sane and Salah are Prolific. We cannot say the same for our front 3. His hold up is quite good I'll give him that, but that becomes a burden if the other guys cannot deliver the goals.
nitrogen:

Well, Nistelrooy was lazy, but the system was very good, he scored goals for fun.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Panther7:
I'm sure some folks there won't like it if we played that way.
Where?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

My bad. Assanal Football Club.
Stubborn goat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:

James Scored 3 in his first 4 EPL games, he was even leading the EPL assist chat at some point

Exactly boss Cee, Ziyech that saw luke shaw and he was scared to play.. cheesy

Relax my united brothers. Afterall, he played Warri Wolves(Burnley) and Bendel insurance(Sheffield).

When jungle mature , the premature ejaculation from shekpites go need Goko cleanser.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
nitrogen:

Ahhn ahnnn.. Nitro, RVN was lazy?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
benji93:
Van Nistelrooy was lazy, but he was banging in goals, so it didn't matter. Martial isn't scoring, so his laziness is inexcusable. Make una dey straight with your arguments. Firminho works because Sane and Salah are Prolific. We cannot say the same for our front 3. His hold up is quite good I'll give him that, but that becomes a burden if the other guys cannot deliver the goals.
Plus he is paid £250k/week to be lazy, how much does Harry Kane earn at Spurs sef? I tire for the club walahi....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Stubborn goat

Na your papa be stubborn goat. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
afrodoc2:

Na your papa be stubborn goat. grin
Na until we kill una for field before una know una papa for this game.
Ewure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Na until we kill una for field before una know una papa for this game.
Ewure

I say na your papa be ewure. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
CapitalCee:

Lol mind them. I used to ask the same question too, they said the ref don't usually blow until man u score, aside the team they tie their legs to score too
Balderdash grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Watching Man City vs Liverpool felt like watching table tennis. Or fencing.

Enthralling stuff.. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you wanna talk Lazy, then talk Berbatov grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
benji93:

Thanks. Nistelrooy was lazy (relative to other strikers), but definitely deadly. I think we agree that if the system makes sense, and Martial refuses to score a lot of goals, then we can complain. Also, tell the others to step up so Martial's hold-up is useful.

Lukaku that is not lazy was here, many people said that he should not be striking for man utd, Martial and Rashford are better bla bla bla, now we are complaining that Martial is lazy and Rashford has other things on his mind. Fact is no player is perfect. Your system determines how effective or efficient your forward players are.

Guys need to get off the fence so thunder can fire them very well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
KDB missed a crucial penalty for man City, I just checked some news sources but it didn't make any headlines, secondly United has gotten less penalties than Leicester, Liverpool and even Chelsea and they aren't making headlines either.

The pressure of playing for United is just too much, and some players can't really handle it mehn, that's why most of them play better when the spot light is off them.

Harry Maguire also said something like this during his post match interview, "people just want to see United fail", even the Media is involved.

Now can poch survive this pressure, what of nagelsmann??

Most times our players are just too scared to make any mistake.

Mancity started the league almost as poorly as we did, but no body send them sef" media wise"

My question now is that
"How can we remove a bit of spotlight from this our club".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8945) (8946) (8947) (8948) (8949) (8950) (8951) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Mrviktor(m), Ellexy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.