Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9295) (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mancity will be licking dia lips now..

For United.. We just have to stay under d rader.. Cuz we don't cope too much with pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
[James Pearce] Klopp: "What Andre Marriner did with Sadio Mane tonight, I'm not sure that's okay. Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five and a half years.... but no excuses for tonight."

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
lmao, one reason I like this Ole team is because of the unpredictability, you never know the tactics he's going to use lol.

all these tactics and formations they're having to use and change still dey confuse the players, I can't wait for the period they've learned all and can easily adapt and switch formations with ease. it will be nightmare for teams

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mrviktor:
Mancity will be licking dia lips now..

For United.. We just have to stay under d rader.. Cuz we don't cope too much with pressure.
lmao, you'd most likely concede two goals in quick successions if you pressure us like mumu, especially during match ending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2021
handelex:
[James Pearce] Klopp: "What Andre Marriner did with Sadio Mane tonight, I'm not sure that's okay. Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five and a half years.... but no excuses for tonight."

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The heat is getting to him. Lol. Ole should ignore him at tgis point, he is looking for a reaction.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 12:14am On Jan 05, 2021
melodyogonna:

na him be the striker that day? Amaka I mean.

We also have to pray that Rashford doesn’t fvck up like he did against Aston Villa. If not for Pogba and Martial we wouldn’t score and if not for Bailly we for concede.

No be every time coach Dey get fault.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2021
melodyogonna:

lmao, always knew una dey find ways to start an agenda lol. what will the next agenda be if we win EPL?

Dude. Leave that guy alone. He’s always throwing jabs at people whilst cowardly refusing to quote them.

Na wahala person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

The heat is getting to him. Lol. Ole should ignore him at tgis point, he is looking for a reaction.

Yeah. It’s really gotten to him. Getting to the top is easy. Staying there is what’s hard. It becomes very hard to win games when the expectation is high and the onus is on you to attack and win.

He’ll drop more points.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Leequte:

We also have to pray that Rashford doesn’t fvck up like he did against Aston Villa. If not for Pogba and Martial we wouldn’t score and if not for Bailly we for concede.

No be every time coach Dey get fault.
Exactly the point of my question, thank God you grabbed. We hope the team grab themselves together
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2021
I know it might be an unpopular opinion but we need to rest players in Cup games, especially the FA cup and focus on the league. Play the 2nd team in Europa until semis.

We need our strongest eleven in the league games. Its looking a blessing in disguise that we even exit the UCL, assuming Ole will not start risking Bruno and co in Europa and FA cup, how I wish we are even knocked out completely from Europe like Inter.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Manchester United have not received any official bid from Boca Juniors for Marcos Rojo - he can leave the club if a serious offer will arrive. Moises Caicedo deal still at same point: talks on with both club and agent, work permit issue, nothing signed or done.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2021
MRTA7:

Agree with DM, problem is I think we have too many midfielders to add another one. Ndidi is still the one I would want.
We have Matic, Mata, Lingard etc. While Matic is still useful, the DM should be able to replace him with younger legs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
With Pogba in form now. I think we have to be playing our 4 mildfielders. 4-4-2 diamond formation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Happiness no allow me drop my opinion for here...

Manchester City are the main threats for the title unless Liverpool go ahead and sign a CB this window...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Sniper4real:
With Pogba in form now. I think we have to be playing our 4 mildfielders. 4-4-2 diamond formation

4-4-2.

No diamond. 2 strikers, 2 AMs, then McFred.

Box formation, if you will.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Leequte:

4-4-2.

No diamond. 2 strikers, 2 AMs, then McFred.

Box formation, if you will.

4-2-2-2. That is similar to what he has been doing lately.

I don’t even know if Amaka’s tactical tinkering is due to increasing sophistication or due to confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2021
there's 5 subs allowed for the carabao cup.
I expect Ole to field a strong team from the off regardless.
a trophy now will galvanize a major paradigm shift in the squad. there's always a major spring board on every project and hopefully this will be Ole's.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Happiness no allow me drop my opinion for here...

Manchester City are the main threats for the title unless Liverpool go ahead and sign a CB this window...

Yes a good CB will push them, but they have to sort out the form of their front three. Yesterday only Mane was interested but KWP had him in the 2nd half after a shaky first half. This was because walcott was papering Robertson so he rarely have the free ride to double on KWP with Mane. Ole should be watching these things.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don’t even know if Amaka’s tactical tinkering is due to increasing sophistication or due to confusion.

Pogba moving closer to opponent box is helping us.

Him and Bruno should be interchanging the AM and CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
FPL league next game week is crazy. Guys should look at the fixtures, most teaams like chelsea and Liverpool will not play. I had to use my wildcat to make massive changes.

Last week has a veey poor average but i still managed to make 71 points. I had Bruno, Soucek, Maddison and KDB in my midfield just this for bagged me nearly 50 points, Siggurdson spoilt it for me though and Bamford as my lone striker, that uselss goal from chelsea spoilt points for me too, i have been reaping dividends from Dias od City and Ben Mee of Burnley.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:
FPL league next game week is crazy. Guys should look at the fixtures, most teaams like chelsea and Liverpool will not play. I had to use my wildcat to make massive changes.

Last week has a veey poor average but i still managed to make 71 points. I had Bruno, Soucek, Maddison and KDB in my midfield just this for bagged me nearly 50 points, Siggurdson spoilt it for me though and Bamford as my lone striker, that uselss goal from chelsea spoilt points for me too, i have been reaping dividends from Dias od City and Ben Mee of Burnley.

A lot of people are not aware. Thank God I had a freehit wildcard. So I did an unlimited transfer to accommodate the players from the few teams that will be playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

As long as games are being won, players are improving and the performance isn’t horrible, who cares?

I wan see trophy o. But I still Dey keep am low key
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

Wow. True. I have 6 players who will be missing action on that day.

But what’s with GW 19? There are 16 matches to be played.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Leequte:

Wow. True. I have 6 players who will be missing action on that day.

But what’s with GW 19? There are 16 matches to be played.

Double game week for a lot of teams. Good chance to rack up a lot of points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Omo. Ole in go disturb people kpaa.

Make we win this league sha.

I don't have shame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Bad idea especially when you are not sure you will win any. As far as I am concerned compete with at least six of your regulars in all competitions.
CapitalCee:
I know it might be an unpopular opinion but we need to rest players in Cup games, especially the FA cup and focus on the league. Play the 2nd team in Europa until semis.

We need our strongest eleven in the league games. Its looking a blessing in disguise that we even exit the UCL, assuming Ole will not start risking Bruno and co in Europa and FA cup, how I wish we are even knocked out completely from Europe like Inter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Winning at Anfield with a last minute pen would be awesome.

I need more Klopp tears.
His forwards haven't scored in 258 mins had only 1 shot on target yesterday but he's blaming United. Rubbish and nonsense grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

you could have used free hit instead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
ovoP:
you could have used free hit instead

How does it work?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Lana1:
Winning at Anfield with a last minute pen would be awesome.

I need more Klopp tears.
His forwards haven't scored in 258 mins had only 1 shot on target yesterday but he's blaming United. Rubbish and nonsense grin

Dont mind him the West brom his team drew with were hammered 5-0 and 4-0 at home by leeds and Arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
benji93:
Bad idea especially when you are not sure you will win any. As far as I am concerned compete with at least six of your regulars in all competitions.

We will compete in other cups but cautiously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Sir Alex Ferguson during his playing days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng1DM9jrDDg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9295) (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Jokerman(m), Trevor012(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.