Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860785 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Lana1:
Winning at Anfield with a last minute pen would be awesome.

I need more Klopp tears.
His forwards haven't scored in 258 mins had only 1 shot on target yesterday but he's blaming United. Rubbish and nonsense grin

That's mind game. It's a tactic every coach must learn.

He said that because we'll soon be meeting and I expect more rant from him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

Yes a good CB will push them, but they have to sort out the form of their front three. Yesterday only Mane was interested but KWP had him in the 2nd half after a shaky first half. This was because walcott was papering Robertson so he rarely have the free ride to double on KWP with Mane. Ole should be watching these things.
Except that Ole will be tempted to play James in a bid to stop Robertson but you and I know James is shit so, Robertson will care less about him and just bomb forward whenever the opportunity presents itself...Our best bet to keep Robertson pegged back is to start Rashford out on the right even the temptation to have him out on the left against Trent is there...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Except that Ole will be tempted to play James in a bid to stop Robertson but you and I know James is shit so, Robertson will care less about him and just bomb forward whenever the opportunity presents itself...Our best bet to keep Robertson pegged back is to start Rashford out on the right even the temptation to have him out on the left against Trent is there...
James won't be that bad against Robertson

We only need him to put them crosses in

But I will prefer greenwood though against Robertson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

Its better to leave Rashford with Trent, he will have a field day, and tgey are week on the right side of defence. However, i think ole will play Pogva front the left, so Rashford might just peg back Robertson. All i know is that their patchy defence will be completely picked apart by Bruno, trust me, we just need to be clinical
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Robertson will eat Greenwood and James for all of his good play whilst away with Wales is a shadow of himself at Manchester United. I don't know if it's down to the pressure that comes with playing for Manchester United...

Rashford has the pace and can either deliver crosses or cut in to shoot with his left foot. With time, Rashford will perfect his left foot and that will only make him a more complete player..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

I dont think any of james or Greenwood will play. Ole will play 4222, with Pogba drifting to the left. Rashford on the right, any wrobg move by Robertson will be punished. Their midfield too is not that imposing, people have been overhyping Thiago, but even Newcastle reduced him to beleaguered sideways passes when he came on and Southampton simply used Diallo to neutralise him. The key to Liverpool will be if Mane, Salah and Firmino will find tgeir scoring both, if they dont, they won't do anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Robertson will eat Greenwood and James for all of his good play whilst away with Wales is a shadow of himself at Manchester United. I don't know if it's down to the pressure that comes with playing for Manchester United...

Rashford has the pace and can either deliver crosses or cut in to shoot with his left foot. With time, Rashford will perfect his left foot and that will only make him a more complete player..
Alright I get you

I am not just a fan of rashford cutting a shooting with his left leg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

I dont think any of james or Greenwood will play. Ole will play 4222, with Pogba drifting to the left. Rashford on the right, any wrobg move by Robertson will be punished. Their midfield too is not that imposing, people have been overhyping Thiago, but even Newcastle reduced him to beleaguered sideways passes when he came on and Southampton simply used Diallo to neutralise him. The key to Liverpool will be if Mane, Salah and Firmino will find tgeir scoring both, if they dont, they won't do anything
Yeah
But their FBs are the main threat
I pray that scoring boots never be found grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

Rashford is a dangerous player no matter how people look at it. He will cause Robertson too many problems, we just need to keep him quiet. AWB will definitely not give Mane any chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

Rashford is a dangerous player no matter how people look at it. He will cause Robertson too many problems, we just need to keep him quiet. AWB will definitely not give Mane any chance
Hopefully AWB plays as a RB and not a RCB that day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
In all, make we beat Burnley first...A win against Burnley and we will head into that clash as table toppers a position that will hopefully boost the moral of the boys...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

Its better to leave Rashford with Trent, he will have a field day, and tgey are week on the right side of defence. However, i think ole will play Pogva front the left, so Rashford might just peg back Robertson. All i know is that their patchy defence will be completely picked apart by Bruno, trust me, we just need to be clinical
Martial's performance will decide which way it would go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin

A Game at a Time. We've got Man City to play in the Carabao Cup, Burnley in the league before Pool, but seem we believe 2 prior Matches are won already?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

A Game at a Time. We've got Man City to play in the Carabao Cup, Burnley in the league before Pool, but seem we believe 2 prior Matches are won already?!

I think we are all just more concerned about EPL grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bros sometimes you gotta commit. Caution is a luxury you cannot afford. Compete on all fronts especially at their later stages and hope your net catches something. For the Europa league, although it's early, our next fixture is not an easy one so we may have to field a strong squad
CapitalCee:

We will compete in other cups but cautiously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Martial's performance will decide which way it should go...

Martial will be up for it. I trust him. Mark this post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
benji93:
Bros sometimes you gotta commit. Caution is a luxury you cannot afford. Compete on all fronts especially at their later stages and hope your net catches something. For the Europa league, although it's early, our next fixture is not an easy one so we may have to field a strong squad

Teams Milan, Arsenal, Napoli, Roma, Leverkusen, Spurs and Sociedad even Leicester. I will take tge competition seriously, but we a bit of a rest for key players. You wont forgive yourself if Bruno or Bailly for example gets injured in Europa, Liverpool are still rueing tge injury of Jota against Mitjdiland.

A line up of. Henderson, Tuanzebe, Lindelof, Telles, Williams/TFM/AWB(sometimes), VDB, Mctoms, Matic,Mata/James, Greenwood, Cavani, is not shabby if you ask me. I wont risk Bruno, Pogba, Rashford, Martial and Bailly in Europa till Semis, Even Shaw.

We are in the semis of caraboa cup, so i will use the big players here, because its very close to final. But Europa which is still far and uncertain i doubt, for me instead of reaching the semis and losing its better to exit now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
is James actually shit when he's given space chief? I think the guy is currently lacking some confidence, but he wasn't shit at the start. he knew how to get into space and position himself in good positions, I still believe he'll come good. mainly cos he was at some point the only bright spark when the whole team was hellbent on playing rubbish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NextD18: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
In all, make we beat Burnley first...A win against Burnley and we will head into that clash as table toppers a position that will hopefully boost the moral of the boys...
Or demoralize them. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sniper4real:

Pogba moving closer to opponent box is helping us.

Him and Bruno should be interchanging the AM and CM
Really, how many goals have, we score with him in the team, our high scoring match are usually without him in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
CapitalCee:

We will compete in other cups but cautiously
It all depends on the team we are facing. I expect him to start close to full squad tomorrow, then rest players in the FA cup.
The Carling cup is the closest to a trophy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Karleb:

That's mind game. It's a tactic every coach must learn.

He said that because we'll soon be meeting and I expect more rant from him.
Yeah, the idiot is trying to influence the ref before the game. Just like Lampard did. The press will surely ask him and Ole about this in the press conference before our Liverpool game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
W
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
E
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
James ain't cheat, he has is good side and bad side. His lack of decision making in the final third does not make him totally useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
E
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
D
TA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
KE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
R
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (9296) (9297) (9298) (9299) (9300) (9301) (9302) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Yemike(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.