Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866609 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Odunharry: Chaiii....na manutd thread ds pipu turn to party hall
no be 2day na undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pickabeau1: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dons vs Dunces...

Them don chop your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vC8qZILJE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
pickabeau1: Dons vs Dunces...

Them don chop your money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17vC8qZILJE

Gimme dese tracks..

1. JeJe
2. Bamidele
3. Ginger
4. Fatasi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
PietroRico: no be 2day na undecided
yes na.....imaging loosing to MKD...all d players today should be flogged abeg...wat a disgrace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
chaii....e don dey red o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
absolutely embarrassing. Chicharito shouldn't be allowed to wear man utd jersey again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Odunharry: chaii....e don dey red o

biko, don't mind the noisemakers - none of them would win the competition too. when was the last time arsenal won the carling cup? it's been more than 10 years.

this time last season, liverpool were also kicked out of it - that's one more needless competition to worry about. our focus for now should be finishing in the top 3, not carling cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chimerase2: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Amu I invited to dis party? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Night @all

I had fun wink wink

Let's be having ya smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Keep Calm and believe in Manchester United
We'll bounce back cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tola9ja: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
iheanyi40: Keep Calm and believe in Manchester United
We'll bounce back cheesy
next decade
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
I'm glad we lost to this small team.

Atleast this would be an opportunity to offload some players.

Just imagine!

Still in my vexing mood.

Chicharito, Anderson, Kagawa, Evans, Welbeck....You guys have let me down. It is glaring you guys are not fit to wear the Manchester United Shirt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by royale442(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
To all of you have unwanted party here; I want to assure you that this would be your last in a very long time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tval:
Gimme dese tracks..
1. JeJe
2. Bamidele
3. Ginger
4. Fatasi

Stop ye sebe! Ibile! Alaga lo n pe be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ryUb9oqo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
The only positive for Utd fans is the return of Evans. Arguably their best CB atm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
A40:

Stop ye sebe! Ibile! Alaga lo n pe be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ryUb9oqo

Gimme any Ibile... Seriki, olamide or reminisce
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

Where was Man Utd when Juve played 3 finals in 3 yrs

We are talking about Pogba's era in United, 2011 when United were the 2nd best team in Europe. You are talking about the time of Methuselah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crudedude(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
royale442: To all of you have unwanted party here; I want to assure you that this would be your last in a very long time.

I hope so too...

meanwhile DJ biko nack me "Get Busy" by Sean Paul make Losing Van Gaal take shake body for transfer market cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

we had nothing to prove?
after signing hargreaves, nani, anderson & tevez. we had nothing to prove? elampawa - how old were you in 07/08?

You are not talking.

SAF had nothing to prove after winning the league the previous season. With the exit we had 3 big cups to pursue. Unlike now we needed to prove our 7th position was a big mistake and we are still a big club to b feared.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

you also told us rooney was the best number 10 in the world & he would light up the world cup.......until he disgraced england & himself at the mundial. it got so bad that half of britain want him out of the starting team. they believed sterling -aged 19 is a surer bet than rooney in the number 10 position.

as per the things we said about moyes - haven't we been vindicated? moyes took all your advice and we ended in the 7th position. ever since anderson has joined man utd, we have never finished lower than second - moyes loaned him out & we failed to qualify for ordinary europa

that alone tells me you & moyes are lunatics!

How was your Anderson tonight? Chicharito?

Your favourite players are now about the worst in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
Xup Loose Van Gaal! Hope You Guys Aint Having Mindset That Dimaria Will Be An Angel To The Team? He's Only There To Replace Young. Moreover, You Guys Shouldn't Be Bothered About A Winger. What You Guys Need Is An Experience Midfielder. MAN U NEEDS A PLAYER LIKE VIDAL!!! #my2cent!

Meanwhile,

BRINGBACKOURMOYES!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
Mehn, I no dey come thís thread again. Everytime I enter here, na so my phone dey crash because of YouTube videos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Na Rooney cause am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
elampiro:

that's his first game after his recent injury. team was patched up, i didn't expect any coherent passage of football when i saw the starting team.

elampiro:
You are not talking.
SAF had nothing to prove after winning the league the previous season. With the exit we had 3 big cups to pursue. Unlike now we needed to prove our 7th position was a big mistake and we are still a big club to b feared.

he had everything to prove - we spent about £60m in 2007/8 to bring all those players. the vibe then was how united were going to fit in tevez/rooney/saha etc.

fergie had a lot to prove - retaining the title was a big mission. spending £60m that summer was the statement that fergie wasn't messing around. we won the league & the champions league that season....

at the start of that season - we drew reading & pompey in our first 2 opening games - lost to man city & then lost to coventry in carling cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
besides, what is this nonsense about Rojo not getting permit yet? its just like we have not made any signings yet. Shaw, Herrera, Rojo have hardly?barely been on the pitch. hope this changes this weekend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2014
SailorXY: besides, what is this nonsense about Rojo not getting permit yet? its just like we have not made any signings yet. Shaw, Herrera, Rojo have hardly?barely been on the pitch. hope this changes this weekend

that's exactly why i said it's difficult to assess LVG. none of his signings has hardly played. herrera played one game & disappeared. fat shaw is yet to kick the ball this season.

rojo can't get a work permit & who even knows if di maria has an EU passport too. blind critics would be talking nonsense & how much has been spent without looking at the underlying factors.

we will get over this shyte-storm very soon when the crocked players get back into the team. it's still early days - i am not moved one bit - it's one needless competition to worry about.

elampiro:

both played more than rooney did over the weekend at the stadium of light. rooney is the only striker earning £300k/week that fails to register a shot on target in 90 minutes. grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2014
I hope say una go still get fans for thís thread by season end.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2014
meanwhile van Gaal hints at formation change with di Maria
The Dutchman said that Di Maria can allow him to 'change the system', offering 'better wing play', also able to play in midfield.
cool cool cool that's a good start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime: I hope say una go still get fans for thís thread by season end.

why not?
chelsea with 1 league title in the last 7 seasons still have fans. arsenal without a title in 9 years had fans.

united are the kings in england - we rule, others follow. if we don't win a title for the next 10 seasons, arsenal & chelsea or man city can never catch united's title haul.

the joke is on y'all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

why not?
chelsea with 1 league title in the last 7 seasons still have fans. arsenal without a title in 9 years had fans.

united are the kings in england - we rule, others follow. if we don't win a title for the next 10 seasons, arsenal & chelsea or man city can never catch united's title haul.

the joke is on y'all!
you dey answer those guys wey jump from Arsenal to Chelshit not long ago? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Ibime

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2014
coogar:

both played more than rooney did over the weekend at the stadium of light. rooney is the only striker earning £300k/week that fails to register a shot on target in 90 minutes. grin cheesy grin

When has shot on target being of any yardstick in football?

Anderson should be sold to Rivers Angels so that he can learn from Sunday. Chicha to to Rivers Angels to learn from Oshoala.

* Falconets has ball sense more than United that played tonight. Gosh! Donkeys. Oshoala would have applied intelligence to score those chances Chicha missed.

Anderson should retire to ball boy already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.