Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8720471 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
adebayo201:

And they're good in deadballs which has been one of our weakest.

I'm okay with that lineup. We need to counter their aerial threat with tall players.

We have iron Man bailly. As for slabhead, only God knows what he uses his head for.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
MRTA7:
Pogba Matic midfield.

Hmmm

You don't expect OLE to play Mctominay and Fred against a team that park bus.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smellymouth:

We have iron Man bailly. As for slabhead, only God knows what he uses his head for.

Slabhead is good aerially when his defending but at the other head, that head no be Slabhead nah àgbákò.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Go Man United Go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
adebayo201:

Slabhead is good aerially when his defending but at the other head, that head no be Slabhead nah àgbákò.

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smellymouth:

Bailly no too good with heading o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Panther7:
That wasn't the last time we beat Pool.

I said at Anfield. We still beat them at OT under Mourinho. When Rashford disgraced TAA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
SyIvalord:
The last time we faced Burnley(Jan 2020), the below image was the team that played.

If you look at the team below and compare our current team to this team, you’ll see how much progress we have made. Anyone who doesn’t see how much good work Ole has done is a blind hater. tongue

And this was the line up amaka used against arsenal the next week we got trashed 2 -0..

What difference has he made? Let's stop hyping the clueless fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
He's done very well in personnel recruitment.

When was the last time you saw Lingard sub for Pereira?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smellymouth:

And this was the line up amaka used against arsenal the next week we got trashed 2 -0..

Wisdom no go kill u Boss

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
All clubs did well in terms of recruitment.
When was the last time u saw batshauyi playing for shekpite? Or Niles and Socrates playing for arsenal?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Some people where saying here that ole didn't know how to use Pereira if I can remember and saying that he should make do of what he has and they can compete

I wonder if lazio doesn't see that too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy
Your mouth is truly smelly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Time to go top of the Premier League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
KingAlabi:
Some people where saying here that ole didn't know how to use Pereira if I can remember and saying that he should make do of what he has and they can compete

I wonder if lazio doesn't see that too cheesy

Na nitrogen talk am. I remember cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leequte:

Email delivered cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
MRTA7:
Pogba Matic midfield.

Hmmm
ouzo1:

Wisdom no go kill u Boss

Burnley dont have fast players so its the best midfield combo, and they will create more chances. We only need to be careful with long balls. That has always been our achilles heels
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leequte:

Oboy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
In that case, Ole need to be taught how to use D. James too.
Make we win this game first.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smellymouth:

Maguire is better than all our defenders in snuffing our aerial threats. Bailly is good in preventing unexpected shots and tracking fast players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
To me, the only thing the combo of Maguire and Lindelof are good at is staying fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leequte:

Lol, what’s the diff sef? According to you guys, AWB, Magwaya, James, are still useless..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, what’s the diff sef? According to you guys, AWB, Magwaya, James, are still useless..

Chief. I didn’t imply anything o. I just remember say na you talk am. cheesy

Na lie ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leequte:

Chief. I didn’t imply anything o. I just remember say na you talk am. cheesy

Na lie ?

I said the players can win something, use what you have to win trophies. Of course, you cannot have 11 superstars. You can only have good and average players.

Same players amassed 81 points in a season under Mourinho na. Shuuuu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
nitrogen:

I said the players can win something, use what you have to win trophies. Of course, you cannot have 11 superstars. You can only have good and average players.

Same players amassed 81 points in a season under Mourinho na. Shuuuu

So... in summary, win trophy with Lingard and Pereira...? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks Bailly!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Freeopod(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
This bailey go dey smoke excessively sha �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bailly na president of block industry... grin

Bailly again looking good. The football gods were cruel making him so injury prone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Leequte:

So... in summary, win trophy with Lingard and Pereira...? cheesy

There are cups na, Europa league, FA, Carling, that we can win, but have not won since OGS became the manager.

Lingard, Pereira and co have won trophies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Martial please in the name of God - don’t do this today.. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
2 red cards?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.