Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
BARAJ92:
Mr man, Guide yourself. Bring your facts to the table about Pogba, Pogba has just started three of our recent premier League matches which ended with only a goal margin.

Chief

I don't understand you o.. I think you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
elrony:
Burnley should be demoted if na rubbish football them wan dey play for 90 minutes. They don't string up to 3 passes, just kaboom the ball everytime.

Useless club

That’s how they play when facing a stronger opposition. No concrete plan, just to ensure they scatter the opposition’s own as well, and go home with a point.

Btw, imagine how here would have been if Shekpe was topping table lmaoo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Mynd.44
Rule 2.

Thank you
grincheesy Clown can you please identify the insults or abuses in that my post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Chief no vex... The ref and Burnley's useless tactics been make me para. City is the only team that consistently annihilate Burnley when they play, even Leeds with their gung ho approach couldn't create good chances against them.
Pep has always been good at Creating teams that can create chances against teams that set up in a low block. No matter how well you park the Bus, City will always create chances.

I am really happy with this win. Liverpool next. Dem too go collect! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
GloryIsaac:

That’s how they play when facing a stronger opposition. No concrete plan, just to ensure they scatter the opposition’s own as well, and go home with a point.

Abi o... with them 200M summer acquisitions they are 10 points behind United.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
BARAJ92:
When did we play Leeds, Was Pogba involved? Even in those matches Bruno and Rashford always rescue us at the end
Our last 5 matches were gainst Leeds, Leicester city, wolves, Aston villa and Burnley in which Paul Pogba started only the last three. Rashford and Bruno have always been instrumental in all those wins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
elrony:

Tipper with sand and deflated tyres cheesy grin grin

They are damn too compact when defending

You no see as they were hoofing all the ball forward? grin

Mourinho would be proud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
SyIvalord:
Pep has always been good at Creating teams that can create chances against teams that set up in a low block. No matter how well you park the Bus, City will always create chances.

I am really happy with this win. Liverpool next. Dem too go collect! grin

Omo! My mind no settle for Liverpool match o, I hope Ole is not planning to pay any useless 3-5-2 or McFred pivot. We should play our regular 4-2-3-1 with Fred and Pogba as double pivot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
elrony:

Tipper with sand and deflated tyres cheesy grin grin

They are damn too compact when defending

In the first half they were more of a threat because they relied on second balls. In the second half we took care of that and they became totally useless.

We played them off the park and deservedly got the goal. That was when they started playing. Rubbish team.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
nitrogen:

Pogba dey live rent free for this guy’s head o, better don’t kill yourself. Pogba no dey go anywhere o

wink
I don't see us winning the league, if the coach persist in using Pogba and Matic in all our games, we gain momentum with the introduction of Fred and Mctominay. These two players are average players with limited skills but work their ass off for the team progress.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
BARAJ92:
Our last 5 matches was against Leeds, Leicester city, wolves, Aston villa and Burnley in which Paul Pogba started only the last three. Rashford and Bruno have always been instrumental in all those wins.

He should just leave end of this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Omo! My mind no settle for Liverpool match o, I hope Ole is not planning to pay any useless 3-5-2 or McFred pivot. We should play our regular 4-2-3-1 with Fred and Pogba as double pivot.
Fred and Pogba double pivot? You want our midfield to be completely overrun. 4-2-3-1 with Mctom and Fred double pivot is our best bet. Liverpool’s midfielders are very hardworking, we need hardworking midfielders to combat them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Chief

I don't understand you o.. I think you quoted the wrong person.
check your previous comments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
BARAJ92:
I don't see us winning the league, if the coach persist in using Pogba and Matic in all our games, we gain momentum with the introduction of Fred and Mctominay. These two players are average players with limited skills but work their ass off for the team progress.

Fred and Mctom start against big clubs/fast players/games we rely on counter.....

Matic and Pogba for bus parking teams.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Fred and Pogba?

No way, that is fvcking weak.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:

Except when they play City. City beat the shit out of them during project lockdown and the beginning of the season 5-0 and 3-0 respectively.

Bros. In the last 14 games, only City and Chelsea scored more than once against them. In the remaining 12 matches, they conceded only 6 times. 6 clean sheets.

Don’t tell me Mourinho isn’t beaming down at them right now with tears of love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
olabode89:
Omo our next 5 league games no be moi moi o

Leeds. H

Leicester. A

Wolves. H

Villa H

Loserpool. A

Between 7 to 10 pts might not be bad sha.

We have been on a good run.. we actually got 10 points from the first 4 games and another 3 points from the game in hand against Burnley.

A draw against Liverpool won't be a bad result but a win will give us some serious boost, put a 6pt gap btw us and Liverpool and also ensure City don't creep over us when they inevitably go on a 5 to 10 games winning run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2021
Leequte:

Bros. In the last 14 games, only City and Chelsea scored more than once against them. In the remaining 12 matches, they conceded only 6 times. 6 clean sheets.

Don’t tell me Mourinho isn’t beaming down at them right now with tears of love.

Hahaha... ear to ear things grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2021
CapitalCee:

Lol. Just stick Ben Mee and Tarkowski in you FPL, they will be racking up the clean sheet points for you

grin

Plenty points. And they’ll cost you peanuts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Expert17:

Fred and Pogba?

No way, that is fvcking weak.

The idea is to be able to play out effectively because McFred pivot does not provide incise forward passing and pressure relieving plays like what Matic and Pogba can provide. We also need to consider that Liverpool hardly create anything from the centre with their midfielders.

I pray we do not do a Burnley and hope to hit them on counters, hopefully we are done with such cowardice tactics.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2021
SyIvalord:
Sean Dyche’s school of hoofball. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2021
olabode89:

Abi o... with them 200M summer acquisitions they are 10 points behind United.

After signing MSN 2.0 with the 75m Iniesta and the one that covers 30% of the world grin grin

Fulham & Leicester about to pile on the misery lmaooo

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2021
Not bad for a Calisthenics teacher.
It will take a big miracle to win the league with these our forwards but if we are still top by the end of Sunday, then we may just have a shot at it

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2021
GloryIsaac:

After them go talk say Dem no be agberos

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2021
One thing I love about Pope is that he anticipates the ball before diving

And he gets in correct most of the time

He is a good goodkeeper

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2021
I’ll take the win. Burnley will frustrate any team that fails to score early.

How sweet would it be if we won on Sunday? But let’s enjoy this moment.

Pogba was talking about the “bigger stuff “ after the city game, he meant the a premier league obviously. And he’s backing his words with exquisite performances. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
Mr man, Guide yourself. Bring your facts to the table about Pogba, Pogba has just started three of our recent premier League matches which ended with only a goal margin.

Chief, sorry jare.. I quoted the wrong comment, no vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:07am On Jan 13, 2021
chrisley024:
3 points cool

We should do better
Better than 3 points? How na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.