Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866540 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) (9340) (9341) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
This top of the table dey shack us ooh grin, i pray we remain there till the end of the season. I will tear my OleOUT membership card sharperly...

grin

Amaka has refused to disappoint - results wise.

Baba wanna burry nani and rest OleOut Brigade...... LMFAO!

NB: still a placard carry Member of OleOut Brigade. Win the goddamn League to buy some times till perhaps end of his Contract, or fûck off.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin

Mood of OleIn Bombers right now.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin

Rare Picture of Lana and Syvalord.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Them no want you
Remain oleout please
Didn't say am joining una na..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Amaka has refused to disappoint - results wise.

Baba wanna burry nani and rest OleOut Brigade...... LMFAO!

NB: still a placard carry Member of OleOut Brigade. Win the goddamn League to buy some times till perhaps end of his Contract, or fûck off.
grin I pray he shame us by winning the EPL this season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Didn't say am joining una na..
At the end of the season whatever happens good or bad remain oleout cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
Leequte:

McFred n Tom will help in that regard- drift wide and defend while Pogba and Bruno can cover centrally. Or vice versa. There are enough bodies in midfield to deal with that threat.

It worked vs City. We were just stupid enough to concede from a set piece.

Also, unlike against City, Liverpool’s defence is weaker and we can get more chances to score from counters. Rashford, Bruno and Martial will be the runners and should be the ones involved in the counters. Pogba can orchestrate from deep. His long range passes should come in handy.

Also, Rashford should be on the left while Martial (or Cavani ) plays from the right.
You're on to something. Let's see how it goes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Really massive win. Pogba was excellent. Really hope our forwards get it together. They looked very poor and lacking in confidence. Martial in particular. Although I hope the injury isnt too bad. We can play Cavani up top and Rashford from the left against Liverpool.

Ole has done really well so far. Cant complain too much. Hopefully the team can keep it up. Some real challenges ahead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Lana1 is a pessimist jor, eph12 is an optimist like me grin. I get ur sarcasm though, at top we shall remain till the end of the season..
Lana1 is not a pessimist. He no just believe that we have any player at all. Na only coach we get cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

At the end of the season whatever happens good or bad remain oleout cheesy
Nah if he win us the EPL this season, i will temporarily tear my card and sit on the fence wink.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Nah if he win us the EPL this season, i will temporarily tear my card and sit on the fence wink.
Na lie I no gree

Remain oleout grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na lie I no gree

Remain oleout grin grin
Ok sir, president Nani sef don dey vex for me cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Ok sir, president Nani sef don dey vex for me cheesy
That guy na the only true oleout fan grin grin
They others dey fence but dey claim oleout
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

That guy na the only true oleout fan grin grin
They others dey fence but dey claim oleout
Winning the League sef no fit change Nani mind about Ole cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leequte: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Winning the League sef no fit change Nani mind about Ole cheesy cheesy

He’ll be a mad man then cheesy

When last we win league or even dream of winning it?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Leequte:

He’ll be a mad man then cheesy

When last we win league or even dream of winning it?
Nani get personal beef with Ole wey we no know about cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin

TFM sold honorably. He ain't gonna be missed. Wish him best of luck though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
cool

Amadinho

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Thunder will always fire those that wanted Ole sack during the first months of the season.

Oleouters in the mud grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guess who stepped up yesterday and delivered to take us top of the league...Pogbooom with a brilliant individual effort while our so called best player dropped a stinker as usual with no penalty to big up his performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
the referee had a stinker and it's not surprising, maybe only bettered by the referee in the 2-3 loss against RBL.

Ole need to start upping his political antics in the pressers right away before his team effort is derailed by psychologists.

either that, or he totally ignores outbursts from other clubs about his team even when asked by the press; and continue building the 'them against us' in the dressing room.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oasis007:
cool

Amadinho
I think Dan James is done at Man Utd.
his football intelligence need some serious miracle to be anything near elite level.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Trevor012:
Guess who stepped up yesterday and delivered to take us top of the league...Pogbooom with a brilliant individual effort while our so called best player dropped a stinker as usual with no penalty to big up his performance.

He was the second highest rated player on the pitch

second only to Pogba

if that's what you call a stinker, then you don't understand the meaning of the word

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Actually he does.... But his hatred for Bruno is only rivalled by his pretence to be a Man Utd supporter. Know this and know peace

JayromWrites:

second only to Pogba

if that's what you call a stinker, then you don't understand the meaning of the word

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
JayromWrites:

second only to Pogba

It was a dead ass stinker. Pogba ran the entire show. When was Bruno last good game? This is how he plays typically most games like against Burnley but Only no penalty or side way pass to get an assist yesterday.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
Your likes are really really going down grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
Trevor012:
Thunder will always fire those that wanted Ole sack during the first months of the season.

Oleouters in the mud grin
These olefan boys are crazy..

Na you that thunder go fire. Take a good Look at the league table in week 8 and ask yourself if you were happy with ole.

Use that same hand you used in checking it to slap yourself.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Smellymouth:

These olefan boys are crazy..

Na you that thunder go fire. Take a good Look at the league table in week 8 and ask yourself if you were happy with ole.

Use that same hand you used in checking it to slap yourself.
Even this table is giving you a fat L. From the table United has an outstanding match. United 7 match with 10points while the majority where on 8 matches. Win the outstanding match and United climb to 8th 2points behind Chelsea and 4 behind Liverpool on that same table you posted.

Another oleouter in the mud. Receive your big fat juicy L.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Trevor012:

It was a dead ass stinker. Pogba ran the entire show. When was Bruno last good game? This is how he plays typically most games like against Burnley but Only no penalty or side way pass to get an assist yesterday.

I'm advised not to engage you

that's what I'm going to do

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
I have already shut down your argument so you had nothing else to add. Werey dey disguise. It's always the oleouters ganging up on me and calling me a fake fan cause I always speak the truth and expose them lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Cruise

(1) (2) (3) ... (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) (9340) (9341) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.