Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870631 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
Our back line aren't vocal that's an issue tho..
D whole pitch gan.. Nobody like shout.
Degea is worse..
. He won't ever leave his goal mouth to come play sweeper keeper.. And he has a decent long ball oh nd pace... He no vocal too.. He for don be captain since..

Pogba own na to ginger boys when dem score us....

D rest are just so c silent..
I don't know if im the only one that notices it

Na only you o. Bruno Fernandes is quite vocal on the pitch. I still saw him barking out orders at teammates during the closing stages of yesterday’s match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2021
obainojazz:
Ole said in his post match interview that the benched players screamed to Rashford to switch and pass to Greenwood. He also said if there were fans in the stadium, Rashford wouldn’t have heard them.
I for say how Rashy get vision like that cheesy

Bruno go dey this group.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Leyqute:

Na only you o. Bruno Fernandes is quite vocal on the pitch. I still saw him barking out orders at teammates during the closing stages of yesterday’s match.
I think he is more concerned about the defense...When Henderson saved from Salah after has was put through on goal, I expected him to scream at Maguire and Lindelof for their lapse in concentration and lack o F positional awareness but he didn't...Someone has to take leadership at the back...De Gea and Bailly are not bad at it though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, there’s so much a great DM can bring to this team, we just don’t realize it yet because we’ve become accustomed to McFred.

It’s similar to how we had to deal with Lingard and Periera before Bruno came on board.

We need one single player who can handle the job of McFred. It’s okay too if any of Mc or Fred steps up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2021
patrickmuf:
I think he is more concerned about the defense...When Henderson saved from Salah after has was put through on goal, I expected him to scream at Maguire and Lindelof for their lapse in concentration and lack o F positional awareness but he didn't...Someone has to take leadership at the back...De Gea and Bailly are not bad at it though.

Henderson is a newcomer. De Gea would get angry in that moment and shout at Lindelof for losing his man. De Gea should be the one coordinating that defense but he isn’t vocal enough.

If Henderson has been in the club as long as De Gea has dem for dey hear am well well.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
One single player cannot handle the job of Mcfred in a counter attacking team. I don't understand all these desire to change a working System that has taken us top of the league. If it's not broken don't fix it. Leave them like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Fat Frank is about to be sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Thomas Tuchel is set to become the new Chelsea manager, confirmed. Frank Lampard will be officially sacked today - Tuchel has accepted the Chelsea job and is expected to sign in the coming hours.

RB Lepzig won’t let Nagelsmann go now and Allegri is considering other options/clubs."

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Just the 5th of Dec 2020. How quickly things can change.

https://twitter.com/primevideosport/status/1353649690290614272?s=20
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Lampard set to be packed as reported by Fabrizio

Funny enough, Just fee months ago, he was seen as a hybrid of Klopp and Pep with a touch of SAF

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by seankafor(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Thomas Tuchel is set to become the new Chelsea manager, confirmed. Frank Lampard will be officially sacked today - Tuchel has accepted the Chelsea job and is expected to sign in the coming hours.

RB Lepzig won’t let Nagelsmann go now and Allegri is considering other options/clubs."

- Fabrizio Romano
I now believe abrahimovic is always on crack..

Wetin lampard do naa undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Sulele04:

We knew lampard might find it hard at first at Chelsea, but we know at certain that he is not a clueless clown unlike a certain ogs

grin

..... LMFAO!

What a Day to revisit the old Posts.

25 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
airmark:

Yes, someone asked for our opinions in June, some were skeptical while some like me believed he would do a better job than what Sarri did.

That's the level of soccer knowledge most Chelsea fans have, in contrast to what you scummies lack.

grin

He did outperform Sarri as prophesied by Lord of the Oceans..... LMFAO!

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
BikeMan:
Wow Wow Wow! OGS spent €214m on buying new players, Lampard endured a transfer ban.

grin

..... Yet you can't endure him till the End?!

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
BlueAngel444:
hmm, let me respond to you with all due respect in undermining what Lamp has done because of whatever ass filled reason you have.

Chelsea wasn't strong and needed to build, getting Sarri to do that, an attacking team.
Lost their GK suddenly and forced to get a newbie by RC, then within a year of trying to assilmilate the new manager he leaves. HAZARD leaves, Kante and Rudiger two players that performed last season got injured and struggled with form, leaving Lampard to make use of Tomori a last season EFL player, oh an Chris was injured, Zouma from injury, to Everton, then suddenly starting for Chelsea because Luiz suddenly left.

Alonso injured, lost form and the expectation and fleeting performance of Emerson didn't do any favors, so Cesar goes to LB, struggles to adjust again and then does.

in attack who should Lamps use?, mehn puddits didn't even think Lamps would be top 6 due to mammoth task ahead of him,being new to management and all

RLC and Odoi who gained formed ending of Sarri's injury got injured. So basically all most all the performing players of Chelsea weren't available. Kepa lost the performance, confidence and form he had last season. Well the defenders in front didn't help matters.

ok back to attack, who should he use. Wait Lamps keeps Kovacic, Kofvckingvacic well at the time but Lamp gets the best of Kovacic and finds a way with Barkley.

and there's Mount. Or remember Giroud and Batshuayi my God. Thank God Lamps had faith in Abraham even though he lost the PK that would have won Lamps his first trophy against Liverpool, yet the great Liverpool. Found a formulae to use Odoi, manage Willian and wait for the best of Pulisic and then there were results against Ajax, and other teams pundits and rival fans didn't think we would get to R16 of UCL, yes we lost to Mu in EFL QF but lamp beat Liverpool, Leicester, United to make it to FA cup finals. And Lamps has been in top four for many weeks unlike the rest, especially united.

Kepa and our defense has conceeded at least 20more goals than normal when our defense was bad, now it's worse. Then our attackers weren't scoring even though the team produced high number of chances compared to top teams among top 4 in chance creation. Didn't still get a player in January but made changes to the team to grind up results.

you think real pundits on TV who are obviously not like some clowns, think Lamp has done a great job and should be consider for Manager of the year.

OGs should thank God for bruno.

grin

Wrote a Book for Lamps before it departs this sinful Thread.

Rest in Peace BlueAngel444.

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Borussia Dortmund are expecting losses of over €100m and are relying on the sale of Jadon Sancho, but it is impossible that they receive the €120m they demanded last summer.

- Sport1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Borussia Dortmund are expecting losses of over €100m and are relying on the sale of Jadon Sancho, but it is impossible that they receive the €120m they demanded last summer.

- Sport1
I say we test them with 50mil pounds and two bags of beans

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
obainojazz:
I say we test them with 50mil pounds and two bags of beans
A bag of beans.. 2 bags too much for those Bayern shiť eaters grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
If I say let you show me where I've dragged Bruno now, you fit disappear.

I remember when I normally give opinions here about solskjaer, pogba, etc here on a normal football discussion and I remember vividly, you, odizeey afrodoc, christinec and Patrickmuf use to engage me without seeing it as bants...
But now, with Bruno, even a normal question or to clarify something don turn to bants for most of una eyes.

Issorite.... Continue cheesy cheesy
OK so you're saying Bruno doesn't disappear in big matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, there’s so much a great DM can bring to this team, we just don’t realize it yet because we’ve become accustomed to McFred.

It’s similar to how we had to deal with Lingard and Periera before Bruno came on board.
Will a dm stop us from being a counter attacking team?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
seankafor:
I now believe abrahimovic is always on crack..

Wetin lampard do naa undecided
So you mean you are not watching the way he set up the team plus the nepotism in favor of the English players. I still love him though no matter what.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
CapitalCee:

Thank you Doc. Fans are are joining pure haters to denigrate our players who they hate. This has been happening over the years to players like Ronaldo, Rooney and RVN. They have started it with Bruno but Bruno na tank him go just settle you with Ls sharp sharp.

Even this season that people are saying he has dropped, i find it very ridiculous, apart from one or two gamez where he is a bit off colour, his touches, ball control and game management has been okish even for a 19 year old. But some people go just join haters de overeact for nothing. I know his behaviour has been suspect recently but i mean he is still a teenager and will misbehave sometimes and make mistakes, Solskjaer is the right person to guide and manage him. I also saw Cavani teaching him some skills ansd techniques on the pitch yesterday, thats a glorious sight to behold, so he is in good hands, there are pure professionals like Bruno, DDG, Cavani, Matic and even Rashford in the dressing room to learn from.

You are exactly right. It is understandable that people judge attackers by goals and assists but his touch and game management have been okay even though the goals were not coming. He is a CF being asked to deputize as a RW.

With regards Cavani, there are so many things that he can teach all our forwards.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dost42(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lampard in charge its glaring chelsea won't get a result from Atletico,..i hope the board make a good choice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
If I say let you show me where I've dragged Bruno now, you fit disappear.

I remember when I normally give opinions here about solskjaer, pogba, etc here on a normal football discussion and I remember vividly, you, odizeey afrodoc, christinec and Patrickmuf use to engage me without seeing it as bants...
But now, with Bruno, even a normal question or to clarify something don turn to bants for most of una eyes.

Issorite.... Continue cheesy cheesy

We no dey take Bruno play for here o.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
eph12:

OK so you're saying Bruno doesn't disappear in big matches?
lol..
I've never said Bruno have disappeared in big matches. Not here, not anywhere!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
obainojazz:
Dude has the abilities of 12 shepkite legends but just needs to look up. I’ve given up on him having that anyway

Where shekpites fit get 12 legends? U dey overrate that agbero club.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

We no dey take Bruno play for here o.
Lol... I see and I've noticed.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Leyqute:

We need one single player who can handle the job of McFred. It’s okay too if any of Mc or Fred steps up.

Not going to happen. Fred is too small and weak to handle it alone. He loses most of his shoulder to shoulder duels at DM.

McTominay does not have the natural passing range and quality on the ball.

Both have improved but i don't think they will ever be good enough to do it on their own. Fred's own is more difficult cos you don't suddenly grow taller and stronger in your late 20s.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oasis007:

- Sport1

I go dey read this post every morning to start my day in a good mood. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jargooflife912(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
About the post on instagram don't you notice the numbers of youngsters of different football club comments on the post? A lot has been going on behind the scenes
JayromWrites:

This thing dey low-key vex me

He is 19, not 16 or 17

it's not like he is a kid anymore, he did great yesterday but then he needs to step up this season, he set high standards for himself last season, e should work to build on that momentum

I've read some disturbing things about him(dunno if it's true though)

and the post after the game today,if he really made it(I don't think it was necessary)

The guy needs to come down to earth and fucking stay humble

19 is just a year away from 20

I know what I was doing at 19

The decisions I was making at that age...

Greenwood needs to do better, he has the ability, I just pray he has the will and discipline

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
jargooflife912:
About the post on instagram don't you notice the numbers of youngsters of different football club comments on the post? A lot has been going on behind the scenes

He was definitely going through a lot behind the scenes. Good for him that he has a coach like OGS who supports his players no matter what. Look at pogba for example. You'll think with the sh*t pogba and his agent has put him through , he has justification to throw pogba under the bus, but he didn't because he saw past that and believes in them.

I look back at the era we had Depay, Di maria etc and I just wished we had a manager like OGS then, may be those guys would have been giving us titles by now. Being a coach is more than drawing tactics on the board. Majority of a coach's job is personal relationship with players

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9417) (9418) (9419) (9420) (9421) (9422) (9423) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fox97(m), afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.