Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8755546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9452) (9453) (9454) (9455) (9456) (9457) (9458) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

On what basis was your MCM sacked ?

He was never a bottler .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
handelex:
Cowards, suddenly you don find your voice.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Leyqute:

See this shekpite yarning rubbish. You think say na the fake contender wey una be we Dey talk about? Abeg swerve
Which league are you contending for?

This season's?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
handelex:
Ethiopian prophet grin
Arsenal will do you guys normal today...

Partey is sure to start here this weekend

If you know what I mean! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawgg: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ha!!!
Prophet, I heard you are languishing in 8th

Is that true?! shocked
Wrong. We are climbing up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joezinho:

Here's the pot calling the kettle black , coming from someone that spends half his time on this thread throwing insults around?
From your posts, it's obvious you have deep rooted issues and you need help. Probably you weren’t loved as you deserved when you were young, maybe you faced a lot of rejections and you feel the internet is the only place to vent your anger.
This is 2021, get help bro..
k grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

grin

Party after Partey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:

grin grin grin

You mean with Kai noodles and that Obianuju crooner?

Ambassador Towel ain't left out too.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

The spirit has since left you and is with Elrony now grin

You're just clutching at straws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
There are some crazy people in our scouting department sha.

Squad player Sean Longstaff is still a squad player at Newcastle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

Which league are you contending for?

This season's?

grin grin grin
angry You will not go and pray for your drowning team now. I don’t know how losing one match means a team is no longer contending for the title undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
handelex:

grin grin grin

You mean with Kai noodles and that Obianuju crooner?

Ambassador Towel ain't left out too.

undecided undecided undecided
They are all getting closer to you. You will lose more point today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Seems this FPL stuff isn't for me ooo... I don't think I'm the only one

How do you people get reminders about it

I get to forget most times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joezinho:

He was never a bottler .
But he bottled an FA cup final against Chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

Wrong. We are climbing up.
To 7th position I see cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:
Getting closer bawo like how Arsenal has caught up with you lot?

Kolewerk Oga cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I read that comment but was like shocked. Some fans here will type anything to defend Ole's ineptitude. Same people who came at me for criticising Martial lazy and unproductive play, are now dragging the same Martial. Chelsea saw that Lampard wasn't doing well, and they replace him not minding his Legendary status. Na for here all of us dey

Do you want ole sacked now?

If yes, on what basis?

And lampard that was sacked, on what basis was he sacked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:
You don get mind bah

Una loose now you go disappear like airmark grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

But he bottled an FA cup final against Chelsea cheesy

Your MCM and finals are like oil and water grin

Let him get to a final first then we can have tis conversation..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:
December
Chelsea=25 points

Arsenal= 14 points

January 30

Chelsea = 30 points
Arsenal= 30 points

Have you no shame?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joezinho:

Your MCM and finals are like oil and water grin

Let him get to a final first then we can have tis conversation..
Sorry isn't bottling a final, bottling??

Abi because na your MCM you don swerve cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

December
Chelsea=25 points

Arsenal= 14 points

January 30

Chelsea = 30 points
Arsenal= 30 points

Have you no shame?
Well the bigger shame here is that we are both getting closer to you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:
You have 10 points to go cheesy
Just try qualify for Europa this season that's all we ask grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

Sorry isn't bottling a final, bottling??

Abi because na your MCM you don swerve cheesy

You mentioned just one final. Do you want to have the lists of finals semi finals ole the gollum has bottled in 13 months? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joezinho:

You mentioned just one final. Do you want to have the lists of finals semi finals ole the gollum has bottled in 13 months? grin
I didn't deny ole is a bottler

But you said your MCM isn't a bottler

Joezinho:

He was never a bottler .

Which kind amala Turner you be sef undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingAlabi:

I didn't deny ole is a bottler

But you said your MCM isn't a bottler

Which kind amala Turner you be sef undecided

You have typed all i needed to see . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joezinho:

You have typed all i needed to see . cheesy
Also
Your MCM

Bottled

2 QFs(one against freaking Bristol city cheesy)
1 round of 16 ( to freaking Sevilla, with an embarrassing home defeat)
1 finals

cheesy cheesy

So how did this statement come about?
Joezinho:

He was never a bottler .

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
MRTA7:
If Ole and his boys like, make them no perform. Its not my weekend they're ruin.
Honestly, I am with you on this table. Anything they like they should play. I am going to have a good evening regardless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
BikeMan:
Closer to who? You no really get shame oo, when last did you win a PL game? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
SyIvalord:
Closer to who? You no really get shame oo, when last did you win a PL game? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9452) (9453) (9454) (9455) (9456) (9457) (9458) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.