Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834586 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9471) (9472) (9473) (9474) (9475) (9476) (9477) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Beorn:

I always resist the urge to mock Ole. I don't even even "mock" him. Heck, against Sheffield United when we lost, I didn't criticize Ole. You can prove me wrong by bringing out my criticisms of Ole, let everyone see it. Against Arsenal, I also didn't mock or attack Ole.

I always criticize Ole the few times I do, constructively. My posts will prove me right.

PS: I'm not an OleOut. I'm more of those that sit on the fence. I'm neither here or there. I believe he's an okay coach but not the one to take us to the promise land. If he does win titles with us, I'll be here to support him.
I dont care whatever you do or dont do. So save ur shalaye for the dinosaurs.
When I start agenda here, agenda that other people initiated, it's all for fun and i dont jump into anybody's mention. But small thing, u don dey mention Lana.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
nitrogen:

Me dey fence dey observe both parties.

cool
See this board member angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lana1:
I dont care whatever you do or dont do. So save ur shalaye for the dinosaurs.
When I start agenda here, agenda that other people initiated, it's all for fun and i dont jump into anybody's mention. But small thing, u don dey mention Lana.

Well, you accused me of being an OleOut or whatever and I have to clear the wrong accusation that I'm not one. I also don't mock him as you suggested.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

You be OleOut. No dey disguise. There is no shame in it.
Fly your colour with confidence.
Oh if I was to pick between Oleout or in, I'll go with Oleout without thinking twice. But things are not just that simple. It's not black and white
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:
Every body now dey fence

Make
Me, afrodoc2 and oasis007 fence no go collapse oh grin
Lmao which fence? We all know they won't be sorry to see Ole go. Fence ko

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lana1:
Which SAF? The same Baba wey dey always sit down for his seat dey chop chewing gum? That same SAF?
Barca dey flog us 3-1 for UCL final with time running out and baba dey sit dey clench fist for where he dey.

If na by dancing Ballerina on the touchline, Sampaoli, Simeone and Conte, in that order, will be the most successful managers in the history of football.

It's not until the manager conducts an ochestra on the touchline before a team can play well but agidi, unnecessary shalaye and ur hate for Ole go dey let you dey misyarn.
Abeg try dey summarize. Today is Monday.

SAF will sit on his seat when the boys are not playing well when he was younger? Lol my guy dey refer to baba 70. Lmao cheesy cheesy Person wey stone him best player boot, still warn Evra when everyone thought he was doing well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nobody is on the fence for here...

Afrodoc2 gave Ole the name 'Amaka' which stands for disappointment, pray tell, who will want a girl that keeps disappointing him around? Nobody...Doc is Oleout without the energy to argue on and on...

Oasis007 is a member of the Oleout camp, I know this because in our camp, his mansion is next to mine... grin grin grin

Nitrogen and Nani na them be camp commandant...

KingAlabi na OleIN, him just dey claim fencist to avoid the backlash that might come if things go south...

handelex na OleIN but him hate Maguire well well...

Melodyogonna na one of the commandant for OleIN camp...

Nobody is a fencist, some Folks just don't have the strength to argue back and forth like Leyqute and Patrick... grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
odizeey:
Blame Covid.

Then blame Trump.

Blame China.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Solskjær on Amad Diallo: "We're gonna give him the time to settle in and keep showing his skills, improving, get used to England and our way, if we go from that game [Liverpool Under-23s], I'd pick Joe Hugill."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Solskjær: "Amad [Diallo] has come in and does well in training, he's got very good, close technique, he'll open up defences, so I don't think it's gonna be too long before he's involved in a matchday squad."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
As for me o I be ole out forever and ever, even if Ole wins the Champions league or The treble I will still remain Ole out, saying it with my full chest grin grin

Everyone should follow suit: "I be Olein" or "I be Oleout"
Let's stop the confusion cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
This guy wan topple our fence. We no go gree o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
eph12:

Lmao which fence? We all know they won't be sorry to see Ole go. Fence ko

cheesy

...... LMFAO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
@patrickmu-fu
Where you con dey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
patrickmuf:

Afrodoc2 gave Ole the name 'Amaka' which stands for disappointment, pray tell, who will want a girl that keeps disappointing him around? Nobody...Doc is Oleout without the energy to argue on and on...

Oasis007 is a member of the Oleout camp, I know this because in our camp, his mansion is next to mine... grin grin grin

KingAlabi na OleIN, him just dey claim fencist to avoid the backlash that might come if things go south...

Nobody is a fencist, some Folks just don't have the strength to argue back and forth like Leyqute and Patrick... grin grin grin

grin

I don relocate away from OleOut Residence, I am enjoying myself with Beach View at my New Apartment, Fencist Tower.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shey una know say e no matter whether u be ole out or in or fence or guardroom, e no go affect Ed decision. E fit sack am today and replace with Pochettino or DiMatteo or e fit give am 600 years. grin

Thing is just don’t fight people or become overly emotional because of your opinion and position on the matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
eph12:

Abeg try dey summarize. Today is Monday.

SAF will sit on his seat when the boys are not playing well when he was younger? Lol my guy dey refer to baba 70. Lmao cheesy cheesy Person wey stone him best player boot, still warn Evra when everyone thought he was doing well.
See talk.
Because you re 70 now means u cant stand up in a UCL final match u're losing. Beer parlour talk.

Did SAF stone anybody with boot from the touchline?
So if SAF stood up one time to give Evra instructions na ur excuse, do you also want to swear on ur left nutz that u've never seen Ole stand up to give similar instructions?

Ephraim abeg dey talk like person wey go school.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Leyqute:
Shey una know say e no matter whether u be ole out or in or fence or guardroom, e no go affect Ed decision. E fit sack am today and replace with Pochettino or DiMatteo or e fit give am 600 years. grin

Thing is just don’t fight people or become overly emotional because of your opinion and position on the matter.
grin grin
Exactly.

But boys go dey follow us vex for here like say we get Woodward on Speed Dial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
patrickmuf:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
All these because I reminded you to do what you love doing? Na wa o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
You sef give us update on Fred and Nagelsmann na.
Abi u dont love Fred again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These ones just dey disguise....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
I love Ole the player. one of my favourite players during his playing career at united. Nothing would be sweeter than to see us win the title with him as our manager.

Reality is, while he has done relatively well in his time as manager. He hasnt shown that he has what it takes to take us to the next level but he also hasnt done enough to deserve the sack.

So please make space on that fence for me.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lana1:
Which SAF? The same Baba wey dey always sit down for his seat dey chop chewing gum? That same SAF?
Barca dey flog us 3-1 for UCL final with time running out and baba dey sit dey clench fist for where he dey.

If na by dancing Ballerina on the touchline, Sampaoli, Simeone and Conte, in that order, will be the most successful managers in the history of football.

It's not until the manager conducts an ochestra on the touchline before a team can play well but agidi, unnecessary shalaye and ur hate for Ole go dey let you dey misyarn.

There’s no shame losing to that Barca team. They had the better players and arguably the best team in the history of European football. United’s best player that year(Rooney) would struggle to get into that Barca side.
SAF was powerless to stop Barcelona.

It’s wholly different to losing to Crystal Palace, Arsenal, Sheffield United at Old Trafford. Are those teams better than Ole’s team? Giving the job of a manager to a PE teacher at the richest club in Britain is a ridiculous decision. Until Ole gets sacked, nothing will change.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
patrickmuf:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:
I love Ole the player. one of my favourite players during his playing career at united. Nothing would be sweeter than to see us win the title with him as our manager.

Reality is, while he has done relatively well in his time as manager. He hasnt shown that he has what it takes to take us to the next level but he also hasnt done enough to deserve the sack.

Thank you.
grin grin
I can spot eph12 somewhere on this fence.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:

Thank you.

Moyes finished 7th without a trophy = Sacked!

Ole finished 6th without a trophy = doesn’t deserve sacking?

How?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:

Thank you.

@Patrickmuf that's the fencist siggy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

There’s no shame losing to that Barca team. They had the better players and arguably the best team in the history of European football. United’s best player that year(Rooney) would struggle to get into that Barca side.
SAF was powerless to stop Barcelona.

It’s wholly different to losing to Crystal Palace, Arsenal, Sheffield United at Old Trafford. Are those teams better than Ole’s team? Giving the job of a manager to a PE teacher at the richest club in Britain is a ridiculous decision. Until Ole gets sacked, nothing will change.

But there is shame losing two semi finals to man city ?

Oga why na??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:

Thank you.
Period. Same sentiment I echoed yesterday.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

Moyes finished 7th without a trophy = Sacked!

Ole finished 6th without a trophy = doesn’t deserve sacking?

How?
Moyes finished which 7th?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin
I can spot eph12 somewhere on this fence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9471) (9472) (9473) (9474) (9475) (9476) (9477) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.