Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834768 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9472) (9473) (9474) (9475) (9476) (9477) (9478) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

Moyes finished 7th without a trophy = Sacked!

Ole finished 6th without a trophy = doesn’t deserve sacking?

How?

Patrickmuf if I correct this guy now e go be like say I be ole-in grin

But fvck shiiiiit

Moyes

Came in after United won the league, managed the team for a almost a whole season when we were languishing in deep waters

Ole
Came in at United as a caretaker manager, and steady the ship for what seemed like a nosedive.

How do they compare

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

But there is shame losing two semi finals to man city ?

Oga why na??

After taking 6 points from City in the PL last season, there was no excuse for Ole to have lost that semifinal tie.

City were terrible last season.

The semifinal game this season was even more painful. Ole had an opportunity to start Bailly in that game and take the game to City, but he folded and started the Swedish lesbīan.

City went a goal up, The FA gave both teams an opportunity to make 5 subs and Ole’s first sub came in the 75th minute. Stones scored their first goal in the 50th minute and Ole waited a whole 25 minutes to rescue the game.

In total, Ole made 2 subs out of 5 available and there was Mata, Greenwood and James rotting on the bench. A one leg semifinal berth that he should have thrown everything at the game, Ole succumbed easily like a N30 whöre in Yaba.

A hungry manager would have thrown all his attacking options at the match. Start removing defenders and adding more attackers. United were losing anyway and there was all to fight for. The worst that would have happened is to concede more goals, the best that could have happened is an equalizer. The risk was worth taking but the PE teacher bungled it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omo.

Ole should be sacked today.

But I'm all for the winning team.

Just a man with permanent interests.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

How?

E be like you need to pick up history books or travel back in time to 2013/2014 season for you to know that this your comparison no enter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Patrickmuf if I correct this guy now e go be like say I be ole-in grin

But fvck shiiiiit

Moyes

Came in after United won the league, managed the team for a whole season and finished sixth.

Ole
Came in at United as a caretaker manager, and steady the ship for what seemed like a nosedive.

How do they compare

United’s position when Jose was sacked = 6th
Ole’s position after the 38th game = 6th

What ship did he steady?

United were in Europe when Jose was sacked, Ole threw it away.

United got into FA cup competition and Ole lost it to Wolves.

What ship did he steady?

More like Ole crashed the ship into a huge iceberg.

2 years later, man can’t even win the lowest tier competition in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

E be like you need to pick up history books or travel back in time to 2013/2014 season for you to know that this your comparison no enter.

One finished 7th without a trophy and we all agreed he deserved to be sacked. Moyes hardly spent any money.

Ole finished 6th, without a trophy and he deserves more time because of??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

After taking 6 points from City in the PL last season, there was no excuse for Ole to have lost that semifinal tie.

City were terrible last season.

The semifinal game this season was even more painful. Ole had an opportunity to start Bailly in that game and take the game to City, but he folded and started the Swedish lesbīan.

City went a goal up, The FA gave both teams an opportunity to make 5 subs and Ole’s first sub came in the 75th minute. Stones scored their first goal in the 50th minute and Ole waited a whole 25 minutes to rescue the game.

In total, Ole made 2 subs out of 5 available and there was Mata, Greenwood and James rotting on the bench. A one leg semifinal berth that he should have thrown everything at the game, Ole succumbed easily like a N30 whöre in Yaba.

A hungry manager would have thrown all his attacking options at the match. Start removing defenders and adding more attackers. United were losing anyway and there was all to fight for. The worst that would have happened is to concede more goals, the best that could have happened is an equalizer. The risk was worth taking but the PE teacher bungled it.

City were terrible last season

Wow
But they finished 15 points ahead of United

Wooww!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lana1:
grin grin
I can spot eph12 somewhere on this fence.
I'm not any fence. Ole ball is not sustainable. Even if we finally end up with a trophy, we will end up in Mourinho's situation. I know this and I know peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

Doc I weak grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

One finished 7th without a trophy and we all agreed he deserved to be sacked. Moyes hardly spent any money.

Ole finished 6th, without a trophy and he deserves more time because of??

I am saying if you want to push OleOut agenda you should do it smartly.

Amaka took a team that was 6th midway through the season and ended 6th.

Moyes took a team that was 1st and he had preseason with and dropped 6 places to 7th.

I am not saying you shouldn’t demand for Amaka to be sacked but using Moyes as an example is an error due to parallax.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

City were terrible last season

Wow
But they finished 15 points ahead of United

Wooww!!!!!!!

That’s a testament to how useless Ole is.

Mourinho finished 19 points behind the champions in 17/18 and the pundits came after him that he was finished or football has left him behind.

Ole finished 33 points below the champions last season and the same pundits are saying he’s steadied the ship.

The cognitive dissonance is loud.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Moyes that told Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic to go and watch tapes of Phil Jagielka in order to improve their form.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

United’s position when Jose was sacked = 6th
Ole’s position after the 38th game = 6th

What ship did he steady?

United were in Europe when Jose was sacked, Ole threw it away.

United got into FA cup competition and Ole lost it to Wolves.

What ship did he steady?

More like Ole crashed the ship into a huge iceberg.

2 years later, man can’t even win the lowest tier competition in the country.

Ole made progress more that Jose with United in UCL, and we lost against a respectable opponent(Barcelona), when Jose lost to Sevilla in the freaking round of 16.

We were 8 points off top 4 when Mourinho was sacked, how many points were we off top 4 come end of the season?

We lost an FA cup tie to wolves yes, but we should sack ole because of that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Proudly OleOUT geng until Ole deliver the EPL title cool....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

How?

Excuse me, what season did Ole finish 6th in the league? In his first full season he finished 3rd. This is his 2nd full season. He started as caretaker halfway through Jose's season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am saying if you want to push OleOut agenda you should do it smartly.

Amaka took a team that was 6th midway through the season and ended 6th.

Moyes took a team that was 1st and he had preseason with and dropped 6 places to 7th.

I am not saying you shouldn’t demand for Amaka to be sacked but using Moyes as an example is an error due to parallax.

The team Moyes inherited needed freshening up.

Rio, Vidic, Evra were in the twilight of their career.
Giggs and Scholes combined were 79 years of age.

That’s half of the team gone. The transition process was also horrendous with David Gill leaving and installing a naive Ed Woodward as the CEO.

Moyes was poor but the handling of his takeover could have been better.

I have no doubt Moyes would have achieved more with the current squad than the rubbish Ole is serving week in week out. West Ham is a vastly inferior team to United but look at where they are on the table.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

That’s a testament to how useless Ole is.

Mourinho finished 19 points behind the champions in 17/18 and the pundits came after him that he was finished or football has left him behind.

Ole finished 33 points below the champions last season and the same pundits are saying he’s steadied the ship.

The cognitive dissonance is loud.
Tell me was Mourinho sacked when he finished at this position ? , In his first full season

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:

Excuse me, what season did Ole finish 6th in the league? In his first full season he finished 3rd. This is his 2nd full season. He started as caretaker halfway through Jose's season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ole made progress more that Jose with United in UCL, and we lost against a respectable opponent(Barcelona), when Jose lost to Sevilla in the freaking round of 16.

We were 8 points off top 4 when Mourinho was sacked, how many points were we off top 4 come end of the season?

We lost an FA cup tie to wolves yes, but we should sack ole because of that?

So remind us what happened when Ole faced the same Sevilla in the semifinal of the Europa cup(a competition Jose won in his first season)? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

The team Moyes inherited needed freshening up.

Rio, Vidic, Evra were in the twilight of their career.
Giggs and Scholes combined were 79 years of age.

That’s half of the team gone. The transition process was also horrendous with David Gill leaving and installing a naive Ed Woodward as the CEO.

Moyes was poor but the handling of his takeover could have been better.

I have no doubt Moyes would have achieved more with the current squad than the rubbish Ole is serving week in week out. West Ham is a vastly inferior team to United but look at where they are on the table.

This one na Moyes fan boy oh grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

So remind us what happened when Ole faced the same Sevilla in the semifinal of the Europa cup(a competition Jose won in his first season)? cheesy

He lost in a one legged tie on a neutral ground

No excuses for him

Tell me how did Sevilla eliminate Mourinho?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:
I love Ole the player. one of my favourite players during his playing career at united. Nothing would be sweeter than to see us win the title with him as our manager.

Reality is, while he has done relatively well in his time as manager. He hasnt shown that he has what it takes to take us to the next level but he also hasnt done enough to deserve the sack.

So please make space on that fence for me.

Thank you.
Kikiki Last last, the fence go break...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
MRTA7:

What’s the meaning of the first full season?

Ole came in after only 17 games had been played. There were 63 points to play for when he arrived and he failed woefully to close the gap.

United were 19 points behind first when Jose was sacked.

United finished 32 points behind first after Ole took over.

Progress? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

He lost in a one legged tie on a neutral ground

No excuses for him

Tell me how did Sevilla eliminate Mourinho?

You mean the ship steadier lost to the same team you mock Jose for after spending £130m on defence?

Wooooow! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

See as the guy arrange excuses for Moyes.

This is another Sean Dyche scenario. They want the club to sack Amaka and appoint anyone including David Moyes and Sean Dyche.

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

I am not a Moyes fan boy - I already said he deserved the sack.

However, keep the same energy for the PE teacher. If we agree Moyes deserved his sacking then Ole should be getting his P45 right now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

You mean the ship steadier lost to the same team you mock Jose for after spending £130m on defence?

Wooooow! grin cheesy
Mourinho lost to Sevilla at old Trafford after spending £100m on attack

Wooooow!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
I be confirm OleOut member, a proud one at that...

If Ole manages to win trophies whilst here, I'll gladly accept my L but until then, nani's signature...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
afrodoc2:

See as the guy arrange excuses for Moyes.

This is another Sean Dyche scenario. They want the club to sack Amaka and appoint anyone including David Moyes and Sean Dyche.

cheesy
grin cheesy

You see why it's hard to stay on the fence and not react grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Illimitable:

I am not a Moyes fan boy - I already said he deserved the sack.

However, keep the same energy for the PE teacher. If we agree Moyes deserved his sacking then Ole should be getting his P45 right now.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anything that rocks your boat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mourinho lost to Sevilla at old Trafford after spending £100m on attack

Wooooow!!!!

Jose had credits in the bank though. He finished 2nd, won Europa, won Carling cup, won the shield.

Ole has what? �

Ole can’t even get into a final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
patrickmuf:
I be confirm OleOut member, a proud one at that...

If Ole manages to win trophies with here, I'll gladly accept my L but until then, nani's signature...
No dey remind us, we know

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9472) (9473) (9474) (9475) (9476) (9477) (9478) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.