Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9508) (9509) (9510) (9511) (9512) (9513) (9514) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, because you have managed to use one term now, you think others no sabi?

Tell me what you have in terms of knowledge and qualifications, let’s see what you’ve got.

The concept is beyond your reasoning.

Jose had:-

3/10 RB,
6/10 CB
5/10 CB
4/10 LB

Ole has :-

6/10 RB
5/10 CB
6/10 CB
6/10 LB.

As a unit, Ole’s boys should be better cos they are better individually but in one role.

However, Ole’s unit is performing below standard expected of them.

This simple illustration is what you, King, Patrick are calling contradiction. wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Have they performed better? If no, why then did you say they're a much better defensive unit?
Fifa Manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Hahahaha... there you go.. right there
I got you.. didn't I? cheesy
See the emotional shii am talking about tongue
Deal with it pls...bye bye

See this one cheesy grin

Oga go lick you current MCM ass, then you come back, I can't engage you with shiit in your mouth na.

Its not hygienic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

All these worms are chicken feed to me.

The ‘sum of the parts’ clause sent them packing. I am sure they have never read anything like it before.

You're doing well bro
More grace grin
Let there be a rain of torments cheesy
And don't forget to give that Alabi another thunderous knockOut tonight

Una goodnight oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Have they performed better? If no, why then did you say they're a much better defensive unit?

Their expected sum of the parts should be better cos they are better individually.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

3/10 RB,
6/10 CB
5/10 CB
4/10 LB

6/10 RB
5/10 CB
6/10 CB
6/10 LB.

As a unit, Ole’s boys should be better cos they are better individually but in one role.

This simple illustration is what you, King, Patrick are calling contradiction. wink grin

How is Maguire and Shaw getting a 6 and 5 respectively
Or vice versa

I thought you said Maguire is the most useless defender in the league

Pray tell what will stones get over 10?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

3/10 RB,
6/10 CB
5/10 CB
4/10 LB

6/10 RB
5/10 CB
6/10 CB
6/10 LB.

So, sum of the parts is your issue. Lol. See achievement o! Abeg, I don’t have strength.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

How is Maguire and Shaw getting a 6 and 5 respectively
Or vice versa

I thought you said Maguire is the most useless defender in the league

Pray tell what will stones get over 10?

Maguire got 5, Smalling is better than him.

When Van Dijk, Vestergaard, Dias, Laporte, etc are 9/10, what do you think Maguire should have gotten?

There’s no defender that is less than 5 in the PL.

Ajayi of West Brom is 6/10. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Their expected sum of the parts should be better cos they are better individually.

But Shaw is not rated

And Maguire is useless

Son, when last did you take your deplin pills?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2021
I am done with this tool. He knows nothing and is very much confused.

Bye headless chicken!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

3/10 RB,
6/10 CB
5/10 CB
4/10 LB

6/10 RB
5/10 CB
6/10 CB
6/10 LB.

Oga until they start performing better and prove it over a season, they are not better according to you...

Defense A conceded 5 goals in 10 matches with Valencia, Smalling, Bailly (or whoever) and Young...

Defense B concedes 8 goals in 10 matches with AWB, Lindelof, Maguire and Shaw...

But you make bold to say defense B is a much better defensive unit...How exactly? Individual talent? If so, they're only better individually but not as a unit...They only become a better defensive unit when they outperform Defense A...

If you don't understand, you should go back to school...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

And how is Shaw better than young

Do I need to remind you how many England apps young has?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

When Van Dijk, Vestergaard, Dias, Laporte, etc are 9/10, what do you think Maguire should have gotten?

There’s no defender that is less than 5 in the PL.

Ajayi of West Brom is 6/10. cool
Wow
And which adris ekuma site did you get that rating from ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

But Shaw is not rated

And Maguire is useless

Son, when last did you take your deplin pills?

Unlike you, I don’t gas mediocrity.

Robertson, Tierney, Chilwell, Reguilon, Digne, Mendy are all better than Shaw.

So how can I possibly rate Shaw?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Oga until they start performing better and prove it over a season, they are not better according to you...

Defense A conceded 5 goals in 10 matches with Valencia, Smalling, Bailly (or whoever) and Young...

Defense B concedes 8 goals in 10 matches with AWB, Lindelof, Maguire and Shaw...

But you make bold to say defense B is a much better defensive unit...How exactly? Individual talent? If so, they're only better individually but not as a unit...They only become a better defensive unit when they outperform Defense A...

He is coming with in parts line

Basic understanding is far from that guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2021
I won't be shocked if someone else takes it upon himself to teach our handicapped bro a lesson or two in English...

A for Apple...
B for Ball...
C for Cat... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

You're doing well bro
More grace grin
Let there be a rain of torments cheesy
And don't forget to give that Alabi another thunderous knockOut tonight

Una goodnight oh grin

Tell me, what is your obsession with me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

And how is Shaw better than young

Do I need to remind you how many England apps young has?

As a winger or a left back?

KingAlabi, should I call Nurse Mary that you need your meds?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Unlike you, I don’t gas mediocrity.

Robertson, Tierney, Chilwell, Reguilon, Digne, Mendy are all better than Shaw.

So how can I possibly rate Shaw?
Why did Shaw make a 6 and young a 3

Young has made 39 England apps
So he is definitely better than Shaw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:

Expected sum of the parts......

I am having a laugh that this simple clause have your boxers in a twist. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Why did Shaw make a 6 and young a 3

Young has made 39 England apps
So he is definitely better than Shaw

And Young’s 39 apps for England were as a left back?

Surely, you are high on cheap alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

As a winger or a left back?

KingAlabi, should I call Nurse Mary that you need your meds?

Do you know young has made more appearances as a left back to Shaw in the England national team?

Has this brain tumor affected you this much?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s like you have wax in your ears.

With a defence unit of Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Young, Jose won 3 trophies - under the same owners.

With a much improved defence unit of Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof and Shaw, Ole can’t even win a semifinal tie and you are opining Ole isn’t at fault?

Get a drug test done immediately, someone close to you is doping your water or food.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

And Young’s 39 apps for England were as a left back?

Surely, you are high on cheap alcohol.

A little research will cure your stupidity

But yeah you can't be cured

How many apps has young made at LB compare to Shaw?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

I am having a laugh that this simple clause have your boxers in a twist. grin cheesy

I talk am

Oga your are more foolish than I thought
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:06am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

I talk am

Oga your are more foolish than I thought
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

A little research will cure your stupidity

But yeah you can't be cured

How many apps has young made at LB compare to Shaw?

Ashley Young has only played once as a left back for England.

You are a pathological liar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2021
So many loopholes grin

Expected sum my black ass...

I wonder between Jose's expected sum and Ole's expected sum which one is higher considering the former to be the special one and the later a mere PE teacher angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2021
I can't stop laughing...Alabi, you don weak...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Ashley Young has only played once as a left back for England.

You are a pathological liar.

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Tell me something

What was the expected trophies in mourinho's tenure cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
So many loopholes grin

Expected sum my black ass...

I wonder between Jose's expected sum and Ole's expected sum which one is higher angry

How much were Jose’s defenders compared to Ole’s.

You could start from there.

The fact that ex wingers even played as full backs for Jose literally destroys your theory but then I don’t expect any better from this crowd.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9508) (9509) (9510) (9511) (9512) (9513) (9514) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OneDollarSalary(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.