Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885848 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9509) (9510) (9511) (9512) (9513) (9514) (9515) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Do you know young has made more appearances as a left back to Shaw in the England national team?

Has this brain tumor affected you this much?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
I can't stop laughing...Alabi, you don weak...

Me and my lady dey read this guy yarns

We Don die for laughter here

Most things I dey type na she dey give me cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

I talk am

Oga your are more foolish than I thought
Expected sum because na Mathematics.. angry

Una dey pity am shaa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

How much were Jose’s defenders compared to Ole’s.

You could start from there.

The fact that ex wingers even played as full backs for Jose literally destroys your theory but then I don’t expect any better from this crowd.
Young was played in full back instead of Shaw yet Shaw has a higher rating

What do we call this stupidity?

Error due to weed ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Tell me something

What was the expected trophies in mourinho's tenure cheesy

Pathological liar, I thought you would bring the evidence of Young playing more games for England as a left back than Shaw.

Please, embarrass yourself once more by chatting nonsense. You must take me for one of your Amotekun buddies you discuss football with.

Young replaced Rose as a sub in an international friendly against Holland as LB.

That was the only time Young played as a left back for the 3 Lions.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:15am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

More things I dey type na she dey give me cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Omo, I don see something. The boy wants to dine with men (una), but can’t eat bitter kola.

Tueh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Young was played in full back instead of Shaw yet Shaw has a higher rating

What do we call this stupidity?

Error due to weed ?

Was Young bought originally as a full back or have you lost your brain cells?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
Expected sum because na Mathematics.. angry

Una dey pity am shaa.
Na data analysis cheesy cheesy

I don laugh Belle full this night

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Most things I dey type na she dey give me cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Combined IQ of 6.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Was Young bought originally as a full back or have you lost your brain cells?
But he was played there by mourinho when Shaw was in the team na?

But all of a sudden Shaw has a higher rating .

Surely one of your nature given gift is stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

A little research will cure your stupidity

But yeah you can't be cured

How many apps has young made at LB compare to Shaw?

This dude actually lied a little research will prove Young has featured for England as a left back more times than Shaw?

I hope you get cornered by SARS agents.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Combined IQ of 6.

Your generations IQ no even reason the expected sum of 1.245

So we are okay cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:19am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

This dude actually lied a little research will prove Young has featured for England as a left back more times than Shaw?

I hope you get cornered by SARS agents.
Have you made your research or do you want to display the pendulum movements of your reasoning? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

But he was played there by mourinho when Shaw was in the team na?

But all of a sudden Shaw has a higher rating .

Surely one of your nature given gift is stupidity.

Shaw had injuries or was recovering from injuries.

Mourinho said he was coaching Shaw from the sidelines in one of his comeback games.

Shaw was disoriented, he couldn’t be trusted but you have to be stupid to think Shaw - a natural left back isn’t better than Young(a makeshift left back).

But then your IQ is morgue temperature so I am not surprised one bit.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

How much were Jose’s defenders compared to Ole’s.

You could start from there.

The fact that ex wingers even played as full backs for Jose literally destroys your theory but then I don’t expect any better from this crowd.
Ok to you it has always been about cost of the players right except that you rated Smalling and Stones above Maguire who obviously costs more.

From your logic Maguire should be rated higher than them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Pathological liar, I thought you would bring the evidence of Young playing more games for England as a left back than Shaw.

Please, embarrass yourself once more by chatting nonsense. You must take me for one of your Amotekun buddies you discuss football with.

Young replaced Rose as a sub in an international friendly against Holland as LB.

That was the only time Young played as a left back for the 3 Lions.

Good

So what is young expected rating after that game

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:21am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Your generations IQ no even reason the expected sum of 1.245

So we are okay cool
Expected Sum...

He is Mr. Expected Sum...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:21am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Have you made your research or do you want to display the pendulum movements of your reasoning? cheesy

I called you a pathological liar.

The onus is on you to prove you aren’t.

Show me when Young played as a left back for England apart from the Holland game.

This is a rare opportunity to prove you aren’t a bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Shaw had injuries or was recovering from injuries.

Mourinho said he was coaching Shaw from the sidelines in one of his comeback games.

Shaw was disoriented, he couldn’t be trusted but you have to be stupid to think Shaw - a natural left back isn’t better than Young(a makeshift left back).

But then your IQ is morgue temperature so I am not surprised one bit.
But but but when Shaw came back mourinho still benched him for young na cheesy

When last did you say expected to something meaningful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

I called you a pathological liar.

The onus is on you to prove you aren’t.

Show me when Young played as a left back for England apart from the Holland game.

This is a rare opportunity to prove you aren’t a bastard.

grin cheesy cheesy

You haven't made your research well

Prove to your dad that you weren't a mistake and he shouldn't have let the C*ondom break cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
Ok to you it has always been about cost of the players right except that you rated Smalling and Stones above Maguire who obviously costs more.

From your logic Maguire should be rated higher than them.

That was the expectation.

Remember, morons like you were comparing the signing to Van Dijk’s. They cited that if Liverpool could get Van Dijk from a mid table team for £75m, Maguire for £80m would work the same way.

Well, we have seen the outcome. Ole wouldn’t have spent £80m on Maguire if he didn’t think he was world class.

Logic has escaped you once more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:24am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
Expected Sum...

He is Mr. Expected Sum...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I take am catch cruise well this night jare grin grin

Since Tottenham no gree me troll

Make I enjoy myself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

grin cheesy cheesy

You haven't made your research well

Prove to your dad that you weren't a mistake and he shouldn't have let the C*ondom break cheesy

If I get in the mud with you, you would regret the day you were born.

The first shot is free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

If I get in the mud with you, you would regret the day you were born.

The first shot is free.
Na stay were you are

I don't play with the pigs

Seems I brought back a memory

Let me leave you to wail in peace

But I will say your d*ad made the wrong decision Sha

Peace cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:30am On Feb 05, 2021
I know your guys are expecting me to keep on going but SUMthing unexpected just happened...

Low battery...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na stay were you are

I don't play with the pigs

Seems I brought back a memory

Let me leave you to wail in peace

But I will say your d*ad made the wrong decision

Peace cool

Same way your mom made a mistake allowing your dad to mount her.

I hope she contracts Alzheimer’s and AIDS.

I am evil, I don’t want to her to know she has got the virus until all her exes start dying.

You were warned, you should have taken my advice.

Peace out! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

That was the expectation.

Remember, morons like you were comparing the signing to Van Dijk’s. They cited that if Liverpool could get Van Dijk from a mid table team for £75m, Maguire for £80m would work the same way.

Well, we have seen the outcome. Ole wouldn’t have spent £80m on Maguire if he didn’t think he was world class.

Logic has escaped you once more.
I guess Mourinho and Pep were also daft to demand from their respective boards that Maguire should be signed right.

Meanwhile If you can't keep the argument civil with no curse words, then our expected discuss is dead on arrival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2021
patrickmuf:
I know your guys are expecting me to keep on going but SUM thing un expected just happened...

Low battery...

You are expected to have a good nice

Sleep well boss cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:33am On Feb 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

You are expected to have a good nice

Sleep well boss cool
I wish you sum too...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 05, 2021
It has now entered full street brawling grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Illimitable:

Same way your mom made a mistake allowing your dad to mount her.

I hope she contracts Alzheimer’s and AIDS.

I am evil, I don’t want to her to know she has got the virus until all her exes start dying.

You were warned, you should have taken my advice.

Peace out! cool
K cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2021
handelex:
It has now entered full street brawling grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9509) (9510) (9511) (9512) (9513) (9514) (9515) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.