Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8788469 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Karleb:
The way some of you people nag ehn?

Even pregnant women own no reach una own.

Like Teenage girls wey fall in love newly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Lol, I expected you to say this. 0 goals against Soton and we are still the 3rd Highest scoring team in the league.

False again. Remove 6 from our GD and we still have a worse GD record than Aston Villa, Chelsea, Tottenham and even Arsenal who are outside the top 10. I didn’t bother to add city because obviously you know City are clear.

If we want to win the title, should we be conceding so many goals? Which title winning team ever conceded 30 goals at this stage of the season? If you want to compare our GD record with teams below us and use that as an excuse that our defence isn’t bad, then maybe you know in your heart that we are not strong enough to win the title yet. The fact that others are conceding many goals too is no excuse for our rubbish defence. Not everyone spent over 80 million on a single CB.

The question was never about our defence being bad anyway(although that is a known fact). I was just rubbishing the notion that Ole has no tactics. There is no way we score so many goals without tactics. Apart from the goals, we always create tons of chances every match day. We wouldn’t create so many chances if the coach wasn’t employing good tactics.
Our attacking play has improved thanks to Ole. All I want is for him to tactically tweak something so we can stop conceding goals anyhow.

You will agree that at the end of the season, we will judge Ole based on our position on the log so no matter how good we are going forward, if the defense does not improve and it costs us at the end, the manager will be termed a failure...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
All these Oleouters shaa... Una no dey reason we'll oo..

Any of you should answer this question or geddifork.. angry

Which of em coaches is available right now that if we sack Ole now, he'll come in and win the League this season with this squad?

I need answers let start from there first angry

Una good afternoon cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
I love how you guys will never mention that it took Klopp y'all love and adore 4 seasons to win a trophy at Liverpool grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Trevor012:

Why won't you agree with me when it's fact.
Fact ko Fatima ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Our attacking play has improved thanks to Ole. All I want is for him to tactically tweak something so we can stop conceding goals anyhow.

You will agree that at the end of the season, we will judge Ole based on our position on the log so no matter how good we are going forward, if the defense does not improve and it costs us at the end, the manager will be termed a failure...
I agree with you. Ole will be judged based on league position and trophies won because at the end of it all, winning trophies is the name of the game at Manchester United. I really hope he can find a solution to our defensive woes, before it cost us more than it already has.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Unlimited22:

Fact ko Fatima ni
Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

You no well oo.

Leave me for the fence where I dey oh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
melodyogonna:
I love how you guys will never mention that it took Klopp y'all love and adore 4 seasons to win a trophy at Liverpool grin grin
Lol. Everyone is guilty of cherrypicking stats. No one will bring up stats that don’t support their opinions na.

If Ole starts winning trophies, you’ll be surprised at how many people who want him sacked now will start worshipping him. It’s just the way of the world, success has many friends but failure is a loner. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Those that want Ole sacked should answer oo

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Olein and OleOut. I swear that shît annoys the fûck out of me. Are we fans of Ole? What happened to just being a Manchester United fan and supporting your club? I am a Manchester United fan and I support anything or anyone who is connected with my club. If Ole leaves tomorrow, sayonara to him, I wouldn’t give two fûcks. I will support the new manager same way I supported Ole.

I know say na how our club go take better all of us dey find, but let’s stop the division and support our team abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
All these Oleouters shaa... Una no dey reason we'll oo..

Any of you should answer this question or geddifork.. angry

Which of em coaches is available right now that if we sack Ole now, he'll come in and win the League this season with this squad?

I need answers let start from there first angry

Una good afternoon cheesy

At bolded, not necessary...

Nagelsmann is available...

Allegri is available and so much more...

In fact, we can price any coach we want in world football that is not the coach of Liverpool, Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid or Juventus...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

In fact, we can price any coach we want in world football that is not the coach of Liverpool, Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid or Juventus...

But ordinary Sancho you couldn’t ‘price’ out of the hands of ordinary Dortmund. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
Those that want Ole sacked should answer oo

grin grin

Was Klopp spending average of 150-200m every season? Also, tell me why we should stick to a rookie when there is no history or assurances that we would win a major trophy with him as manager?

Klopp has history, and he did not spend av. of 150-200m per year for five years to win major trophies.

We won’t want to wait for five years before winning a trophy, but if we have to, then it should be that a rookie is not in charge, otherwise, the wait will result in a heartbreak, and we’ll be back to the start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Leyqute:

But ordinary Sancho you couldn’t ‘price’ out of the hands of ordinary Dortmund. .
Coach and players are not the same na!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
nitrogen:

Was Klopp spending average of 150-200m every season? Also, tell me why we should stick to a rookie when there is no history or assurances that we would win a major trophy with him as manager?

Klopp has history, and he did not spend av. of 150-200m per year for five years to win major trophies.

I won’t want to wait for five years before winning a trophy, but if I must wait, then it should be that a rookie is not in charge, otherwise, the wait will result in a heartbreak, and we’ll be back to the start.
Stop embarrassing yourself. How much is Ole netspend at United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Coach and players are not the same na!

LooL.

Okay o. Mr. Patrick.

Away from all these talks sef. Are you going to watch tonight’s game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Leyqute:

LooL.

Okay o. Mr. Patrick.

Away from all these talks sef. Are you going to watch tonight’s game?
Most definitely, I hope we get past West Ham...I was quietly hoping that Soucek won't be available but his red card was rescinded...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Amad Diallo is with the Manchester United Squad at the Lowry Hotel.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Most definitely, I hope we get past West Ham...I was quietly hoping that Soucek won't be available by his red card was rescinded...

Mehn. I don’t know. The Everton game angered me too much. If we don’t win anything at least we should win this FA cup.

City is the only tough team remaining. Won’t be surprised if they hand us another tough fixture if we get past this round. Could be city gangan sef.

I’m tired of this club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oasis007:

Was this kid and Mejbri included in the Europa league squad? I’d like if they get some minutes in those games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Leyqute:

Mehn. I don’t know. The Everton game angered me too much. If we don’t win anything at least we should win this FA cup.

City is the only tough team remaining. Won’t be surprised if they hand us another tough fixture if we get past this round. Could be city gangan sef.

I’m tired of this club.
If we get past West Ham, we will most likely play City next. It's better we play them and win or at worst lose but not in the finals because e go too pain me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Leyqute:

Was this kid and Mejbri included in the Europa league squad? I’d like if they get some minutes in those games.

Amad is included. Mejbri is homegrown, there won't be Problem feeding him along the line. I guess he's in B List.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Leyqute:

I’m tired of this club.

If we win West Ham tonight, we will most likely play the winner of Everton v Spurs. They won’t give us City yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Most definitely, I hope we get past West Ham...I was quietly hoping that Soucek won't be available but his red card was rescinded...
nothing Soucek wan play, they are collecting.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
ChristineC:
nothing Soucek wan play, they are collecting.
I hope so...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oasis007:
See how Ole dey guard am like say na him son. grin I hope he gets game time today. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
larride:

If we win West Ham tonight, we will most likely play the winner of Everton v Spurs. They won’t give us City yet.
Yes please. I really want Everton. My body will not come down until we smash that useless team. I need revenge for Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
nitrogen:

We won’t want to wait for five years before winning a trophy, but if we have to, then it should be that a rookie is not in charge, otherwise, the wait will result in a heartbreak, and we’ll be back to the start.
This your assumption is very much farfetched and I wonder what you are basing this assumption on.

Are you a time traveler? Have you seen the future? You seem to be so sure Ole will not win anything. Why?

Pep was also a rookie when he built one of the best teams of all time at Barca. Why are you so sure that if we are patient with Ole, it will end in heartbreak? This is why many people think you guys just hate the man without any cogent reason.

Also, if Ole does end up winning trophies for us, are you ready to eat your words and admit that you were very wrong?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Yes please. I really want Everton. My body will not come down until we smash that useless team. I need revenge for Saturday.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:

I sincerely apologize smiley

Now back to the matter, so you'll guarantee that either Nagelsmann or Allegri or any other coach available can win us the league this season if Ole is sacked now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.