Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776116 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
nitrogen:

Was Klopp spending average of 150-200m every season? Also, tell me why we should stick to a rookie when there is no history or assurances that we would win a major trophy with him as manager?

Klopp has history, and he did not spend av. of 150-200m per year for five years to win major trophies.

We won’t want to wait for five years before winning a trophy, but if we have to, then it should be that a rookie is not in charge, otherwise, the wait will result in a heartbreak, and we’ll be back to the start.
No dey fall my hand nau.. Wetin concern this shalaye wey you write now with the question I asked undecided

Since Ole is not good enough and should be sacked now instead exercising patience till the end of season, which Coach can take over if he's sacked now and deliver the league title you guys are clamoring for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Lol, I expected you to say this. 0 goals against Soton and we are still the 3rd Highest scoring team in the league.

False again. Remove 6 from our GD and we still have a worse GD record than Aston Villa, Chelsea, Tottenham and even Arsenal who are outside the top 10. I didn’t bother to add city because obviously you know City are clear.

If we want to win the title, should we be conceding so many goals? Which title winning team ever conceded 30 goals at this stage of the season? If you want to compare our GD record with teams below us and use that as an excuse that our defence isn’t bad, then maybe you know in your heart that we are not strong enough to win the title yet. The fact that others are conceding many goals too is no excuse for our rubbish defence. Not everyone spent over 80 million on a single CB.

The question was never about our defence being bad anyway(although that is a known fact). I was just rubbishing the notion that Ole has no tactics. There is no way we score so many goals without tactics. Apart from the goals, we always create tons of chances every match day. We wouldn’t create so many chances if the coach wasn’t employing good tactics.
Wow Ole tactics is doing wonders for our attack. Woodward is at fault for our defense record, or who do we give the glory to for this unwanted record?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oasis007:
Amad Diallo is with the Manchester United Squad at the Lowry Hotel.
2mins debut incoming. grin grin

E be like say una never know Ole cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Yes please. I really want Everton. My body will not come down until we smash that useless team. I need revenge for Saturday.
Me and you know say e no dey work like that cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

Wow Ole tactics is doing wonders for our attack. Woodward is at fault for our defense record, or who do we give the glory to for this unwanted record?
Whatever you say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
Me and you know say e no dey work like that cheesy
Because of those bastards, Bruno’s goal is not being hyped as much as it should by pundits. All they are talking about is how useless our defence is and how timid DDG is.

I want revenge against those useless scousers. I no wan know how it works, I just want Everton murdered grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Olein and OleOut. I swear that shît annoys the fûck out of me. Are we fans of Ole? What happened to just being a Manchester United fan and supporting your club? I am a Manchester United fan and I support anything or anyone who is connected with my club. If Ole leaves tomorrow, sayonara to him, I wouldn’t give two fûcks. I will support the new manager same way I supported Ole.

I know say na how our club go take better all of us dey find, but let’s stop the division and support our team abeg.
Just like that, you've climbed fence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oasis007:
Amad Diallo is with the Manchester United Squad at the Lowry Hotel.
He still won't play unless we're winning comfortably by halftime
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Because of those bastards, Bruno’s goal is not being hyped as much as it should by pundits. All they are talking about is how useless our defence is and how timid DDG is.

I want revenge against those useless scousers. I no wan know how it works, I just want Everton murdered grin
grin grin grin

I've since moved on from that game shaa, e get only one team I want such done to.. angry

Barcelona.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

Violence takes it's toll.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
I sincerely apologize smiley

Now back to the matter, so you'll guarantee that either Nagelsmann or Allegri or any other coach available can win us the league this season if Ole is sacked now?
Nothing is a given however, nothing stops us from chopping and changes where there's no considerable improvement in our play and league standing...

I want us to sign a coach that will have us playing at a high level and pressing like an elite team...

Nothing annoys me more than seeing some of our players behave like they have achieved it all...Bruno and Cavani are the standard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️
I like this guy, he doesn’t wail. He just drops his banger and leaves till the next post grin

Here don turn the wailing wall cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
Nothing is a given however, nothing stops us from chopping and changes where there's no considerable improvement in our play and league standing...

I want us to sign a coach that will have us playing at a high level and pressing like an elite team...

Nothing annoys me more than seeing some of our players behave like they have achieved it all...Bruno and Cavani are the standard.
Nothing is guaranteed yet Ole should just be sacked.. cheesy

Which Coach brought in Bruno and Cavani the standard?

Lemme say this for the 5,056th time.... angry

Ole has done his part but it's clear he doesn't have the gravitas yet to take us to the highest level.
On the other hand he hasn't done badly to warrant the sack you guys keep on clamoring for here, ffs he's team is 2nd on the table.

He currently has one year remaining on his contract, either the board allows him see it out if he can at least win a trophy this year with a top 2 finish or they appoint another Manager.

I'm even tired of this matter everyday for here or when ever the team drops points. I'm neither OleIN or OleOUT, this is just the current reality whether you believe it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
Violence takes it toll

grin grin grin
Lol it's not easy to defend Ole tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

I'm telling you Maguire and co doesn't make it easy at all angry

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
[James Cooper] Manchester United's priorities are a centre back and right back. Regarding - Jadon Sancho,that ship might have potentially been sailed.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
Nothing is guaranteed yet Ole should just be sacked.. cheesy

Which Coach brought in Bruno and Cavani the standard?

Lemme say this for the 5,056th time.... angry

Ole has done his part but it's clear he doesn't have the gravitas yet to take us to the highest level.
On the other hand he hasn't done badly to warrant the sack you guys keep on clamoring for here, ffs he's team is 2nd on the table.

He currently has one year remaining on his contract, either the board allows him see it out if he can at least win a trophy this year with a top 2 finish or they appoint another Manager.

I'm even tired of this matter everyday for here or when ever the team drops points. I'm neither OleIN or OleOUT, this is just the current reality whether you believe it or not.
Contradicting yourself...If you acknowledge he does not have what it's takes to take us to the next level, of what use is it keeping him around? Not doing badly isn't enough for a top team or a team aspiring to be back on top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
[Neville on Man Utd] "They're not there yet, I know it's disappointing, but it isn't surprising. But what I would expect is them to get closer to Liverpool and City, and then expect them next year to challenge."

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

I've since moved on from that game shaa, e get only one team I want such done to.. angry

Barcelona.
Barcelona matter na case for another day. They are also bastards in their own right angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

Lol. I have always made it clear that I don’t like that Olein or OleOut thing. It just divides the fan-base. I even try my best to avoid tagging anybody here as Olein or OleOut. Not like some people that will change your middle name to “Olesexual” immediately you type anything that remotely praises Ole.

I have always made it clear that I am a Manchester United supporter, not Ole’s supporter. I am not on any fence because even fences signify division.

Na Man Utd I know, if Ole leaves Man Utd today, then I wish him goodluck in his future endeavors. But as long as he is our manager, I will give him my full support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
eph12:

Actually it’s very easy to defend Ole. There are many points to defend Ole and there are many loopholes that can be exploited in the points you guys always bring up to criticize him. But the problem is that most people here would rather argue than debate. Nobody wants to admit that they were wrong, everyone thinks his or her opinion is the truth.

I don’t have time for constant arguments that lead nowhere. This is why I try not to even involve myself most times. Sometimes, I see an opinion by someone castigating Ole with very shady points, I just laugh and pass.

I am not saying Ole should not be critiqued, but some people do it with heavy bias and unwarranted agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
I'm telling you Maguire and co doesn't make it easy at all angry

cheesy
The irony Maguire the defender is making defense hard. That's sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Actually it’s very easy to defend Ole. There are many points to defend Ole and there are many loopholes that can be exploited in the points you guys always bring up to criticize him. But the problem is that most people here would rather argue than debate. Nobody wants to admit that they were wrong, everyone thinks his or her opinion is the truth.

I don’t have time for constant arguments that lead nowhere. This is why I try not to even involve myself most times. Sometimes, I see an opinion by someone castigating Ole with very shady points, I just laugh and pass.

I am not saying Ole should not be critiqued, but some people do it with heavy bias and unwarranted agenda.
We can all agree that we all want the best for this club. Maybe except trevor sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
patrickmuf:
If we get past West Ham, we will most likely play City next. It's better we play them and win or at worst lose but not in the finals because e go too pain me...

Maybe another team could eliminate them before it gets to that. That’s what I was hoping for.

But then city always gets easy cup fixtures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oasis007:

Amad is included. Mejbri is homegrown, there won't be Problem feeding him along the line. I guess he's in B List.

Okay. Alright. Cool.
larride:

If we win West Ham tonight, we will most likely play the winner of Everton v Spurs. They won’t give us City yet.

Are you sure?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
SyIvalord:
Yes please. I really want Everton. My body will not come down until we smash that useless team. I need revenge for Saturday.

We don eliminate them for Carabao cup. Na dem revenge we see for OT last week so.

The next thing na for us to revenge the revenge lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin

We should at least respect the Match Day. OleIn and OleOut Camps need to sheathe Swords and Spears till after the Match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/02/09/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-set-to-sign-new-manchester-united-contract-on-one-condition-14047193/amp/

Hmmmmmm! If they renew this guy’s contract without a trophy from him, then we should just move on. No trophy is certain in the next 5 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

Barcelona.

grin grin grin

For upper season abi? Or for before then??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) (9567) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.