Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8769232 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9688) (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
omo... See spec!! shocked shocked
Black American beauty

You get her digits embarassed embarassed
Oya dm me mai give you her konet grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Pogba nko?
Lmao...You like them black?

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
handelex:
Oya dm me mai give you her konet grin
cheesy grin

Sharp!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
omo... See spec!! shocked shocked
Black American beauty

You get her digits embarassed embarassed
Weyrey grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Weyrey grin grin
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rashford with his customary missed chance per game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
C d way Luke shaw is going forward n putting decent ball into penalty box.u can never c AWB doing DAT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Shaw dey put in very good balls but they no dey use am well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
We're kind of pressing high up the pitch...I love it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
We're kind of pressing high up the pitch...I love it...

Basaksehir's style. I hope it won't end in tears.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just checked our bench, we have to score first o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ole has strangled this game with his idiotic selection.

There’s no need to play 2DMs against Palace when Bailly is on the pitch. Bailly has the pace and aggression to deal with Palace.

One DM is enough - play Van De Beek and Bruno ahead of the DM to support/supply the 3 forwards with enough creativity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
airmark:

Basaksehir's style. I hope it won't end in tears.
My guy I dey with baba o! Make I show am your reply?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rashford, Bruno and Greenwood has been shit this first half angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

There’s no need to play 2DMs against Palace when Bailly is on the pitch. Bailly has the pace and aggression to deal with Palace.

One DM is enough - play Van De Beek and Bruno ahead of the DM to support/supply the 3 forwards with enough creativity.
Where u see VDB for bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
hensben:
Where u see VDB for bench

Who said VDB dey bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

One DM is enough -play Van De Beek and Bruno ahead of the DM to support/supply the 3 forwards with enough creativity.
That.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
hensben:
That.

So that suggests to you that I meant put VDB from the bench?

Is Van de Beek dead? Why didn’t the clueless manager start him instead of leaving him out of the squad?

Do you people read with your collective common sense or you leave them in the bathroom before coming on Nairaland to type rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
handelex:
Rashford, Bruno and Greenwood has been shit this first half angry
You mean the best midfielder in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
My guy I dey with baba o! Make I show am your reply?

I dey with Igboho, show am. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

So that suggests to you that I meant put VDB from the bench?

Is Van de Beek dead? Why didn’t the clueless manager start him instead of leaving him out of the squad?

Do you people read with your collective common sense or you leave them in the bathroom before coming on Nairaland to type rubbish.
Oga na you goof still dey yarn opata. Na wa you oo.

You didn't see vdb in bench but you want ole to start him.
Shoretire and diallo made bench but not vdb, so that didn't tell you that he's not available for selection?
You go make mistake, still insult person for correcting you... Tufia!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
With all the enthusiasm and high energy from Fred, his passing and decision making are extremely awful.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
Oga na you goof still dey yarn opata. Na wa you oo.

You didn't see vdb in bench but you want ole to start him.
Shoretire and diallo made bench but not vdb, so that didn't tell you that he's not available for selection?
You go make mistake, still insult person for correcting you... Tufia!!

You are a gasbag!

There are 25 players in the squad, only 20 can be named for a match. It means some players would be left out fit or unfit.

VDB was on the bench against Chelsea, he didn’t kick a ball throughout and there was no report of any injury in training. So why didn’t the fool start him in a game like this?

Instead of you people to watch less football and increase your brain power, you sit on the internet to type rubbish. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. The leaders can count on morons like you to make the country a shit hole.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
We don enter one chance, Bruno and Rashford form both drop at the same time. No be this same Palace Leeds and co use rub ground like rag.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fred's passing is an eyesore... damn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

You are a gasbag!

There are 25 players in the squad, only 20 can be named for a match. It means some players would be left out fit or unfit.

VDB was on the bench against Chelsea, he didn’t kick a ball throughout and there was no report of any injury in training. So why didn’t the fool start him in a game like this?

Instead of you people to watch less football and increase your brain power, you sit on the internet to type rubbish. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. The leaders can count on morons like you to make the country a shit hole.
Keep quiet jarey.
You didn't see vdb In the bench but you want ole to start him.

You for kukuma tell him to start martial and pogba since na people wey no dey bench fit start match.

You'll type so many meaningless rubbish with utmost confidence thinking you're smart. Tueh!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rashford doesn't look like he wanted to play today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
olabode89:
We don enter one chance, Bruno and Rashford form both drop at the same time. No be this same Palace Leeds and co use rub ground like rag.
This is not a sensible logic. Football no be mathematics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
Keep quiet jarey.
You didn't see vdb In the bench but you want ole to start him.

You for kukuma tell him to start martial and pogba since na people wey no dey bench fit start match.

You'll type so many meaningless rubbish with utmost confidence thinking you're smart. Tueh!!

So by your logic, any player that isn’t on the bench can never be available to start a game?

And you are allowed to vote in your country of birth? This is one of the demerits of democracy.

You need to hire a designated thinker.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
hensben:
You went from topping epl table to 15 points below man city, and still talking. I expected him to say “we were topping the table few weeks back and now 15 points behind which is not good for our club, but we will be giving our all for the remainder of the games to finish well on the table log”, that’s how winners speak.

What of your team Chelsea shebi una start the league together

(1) (2) (3) ... (9688) (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrviktor(m), Leyqute(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.