Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709752 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) (9695) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Insha-allah subscription don finish, now na beri-mbuga Tactics.....Chai Oleout joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
hensben:
Like your club didn’t spend more than that two to three seasons ago.

Your club spent quarter of a billion specifically 260M in 207/18 to finish 5th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

So by your logic, any player that isn’t on the bench can never be available to start a game?

And you are allowed to vote in your country of birth? This is one of the demerits of democracy.

You need to hire a designated thinker.
So in your wisdom, shoretire and diallo will make the bench while s fit vdb won't make it even as there's no report of rift between ole and vdb.

To get common sense expensive for your life aswear. When your creator dey share sense, where you dey?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Rashford should be converted to a right back.

His decision making is terrible. He just wants to run with the ball even when he can make quick passes. He plays like a right back.

Jodera:
So in your wisdom, shoretire and diallo will make the bench while s fit vdb won't make it even as there's no report of rift between ole and vdb.

To get common sense expensive for your life aswear. When your creator dey share sense, where you dey?

I was in the front row when intelligence was being shared, you were on a leave of absence.

We are talking about Ole. The most idiotic manager in Europe. A man that relegated Cardiff from the PL. Why would you trust Ole’s decision making?

Is Mata Injured too?

VDB was on the bench about 3 days ago at the Bridge, you mean he got injured on the bus or armed robbers broke his leg last night?

If stupidity is an academic degree, you would be a professor.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamJ(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hehehe

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Interesting substitution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Today wey we no get bench na im Ole come dey make substitutions. We need to win this game sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
nitrogen:
Interesting substitution.

Lmao.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:
Rashford should be converted to a right back.

His decision making is terrible. He just wants to run with the ball even when he can make quick passes. He plays like a right back.

I was in the front row when intelligence was being shared, you were on a leave of absence.

We are talking about Ole. The most idiotic manager in Europe. A man that relegated Cardiff from the PL. Why would you trust Ole’s decision making?

Is Mata Injured too?

VDB was on the bench about 3 days ago at the Bridge, you mean he got injured on the bus or armed robbers broke his leg last night?

If stupidity is an academic degree, you would be a professor.
When I said na empty sense you carry come earth, person go think say I dey beef you.
No go beg your creator for sense, even if na pry3 own, cos at least, simple analytical thinking no go dey hard you.
And the worst part is that you type so much rubbish with full confidence. Anyways, madmen no dey shame so I understand why you type so much nonsense with full chest

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Las Las everybody eye go clear..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
MISSING!! MISSING!! shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

Name-BRUNO
Missing: 3/3/2021 vs Crystal Palace
Characteristics: Disappearing in big games+Diving+always ranting "give me penalty"
Possible Locations : Penalty Spot
Last seen-Kante's Pocket lipsrsealed

sign Might be dangerous towards good players!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
CrystalTiger:
Las Las everybody eye go clear..
Local man is tired

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
When I said na empty sense you carry come earth, person go think say I dey beef you.
No go beg your creator for sense, even if na pry3 own, cos at least, simple analytical thinking no go dey hard you.
And the worst part is that you type so much rubbish with full confidence. Anyways, madmen no dey shame so I understand why you type so much nonsense with full chest

Your foolishness has been exposed and you have decided to go beast mode into talking a lot of nonsense you heard from the occupants of your house.

I pity the person that made you this way.

Hahahahahahaha - Van De Beek wasn’t there yet and he named him on the bench against Chelsea.

It’s almost as if Solskjaer has infected you with his stupidity. Excuses upon excuses.

De Gea - family issues
VDB - not there yet
Mata - pet bereavement

Jodera - Staph infection. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Illimitable:

Your foolishness has been exposed and you have decided to go beast mode into talking a lot of nonsense you heard from the occupants of your house.

I pity the person that made you this way.
No, you for talk about Vdb and ole na. I think say you get more foolish points to bring out.

No go get sense, Illimitable in Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
Jodera:
No, you for talk about Vdb and ole na. I think say you get more foolish points to bring out.

No go get sense, Illimitable in Foolishness

Shut the fūck up, you idiotic donkey.

If Clifford Orji had sex with Kemi Olunloyo, you’d be their lesbian daughter.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nawa o, another stvpid draw. Hmmmmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
nitrogen:
Nawa o, another stvpid draw. Hmmmmm.

It’s progress
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
I have never watched a more annoying football match. Bunch of useless players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
9 fuvking draws in 27 EPL games. Wow!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just 14points behind City

You can do it

Ogbono United

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
In any other walk of life this level of shit gets everyone sacked let alone a manager. #MUFC

embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
nitrogen:
9 fuvking draws in the league. Wow!

At least there’s an unbeaten away run we can celebrate at the end of the season.

Henderson also gets to increase his number of clean sheets to put pressure on De Gea.

That’s the dream of Olesexuals.

Bunch of fūcking idīots.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice save from Dean though else it'd have been a loss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Brunoooooooooooooo
94th minute
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
SyIvalord:
I have never watched a more annoying football match. Bunch of useless players.

Ole should have started your ever-blazing Penaldes. Stupid coach. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ole can Bleep off together with all of them except Shaw angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
LOL individual brilliance don finish? No wahala

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
There will be so much gnashing of teeth on this thread again. grin grin grin

Title contenders cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
What a shit show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Only one shot on target eh..... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 2emotional(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
World best coach

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9689) (9690) (9691) (9692) (9693) (9694) (9695) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.