Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8682620 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Melvyn11:

You said Messi is not an Argentina legend, what determines a legend for a country?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Melvyn11:

So when a player outscores another then that player is better? That's what you are saying right, So Salah has been the best player in the league this season?

That's a stupid analogy. Salah is a pure attacker so is expected to score plenty goals, that doesnt make him better than say Gundogan who plays further down the pitch. However, if Gundogan for example outscores Werner for example, thats a clear indication of how awful Werner is considering his position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Expert17:

Crossing merchant cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bruno with his bad passes, is the:
2nd highest goal scorer this season
2nd highest assist provider
1st big chances and chances created

Mehn.... grin grin

His own is to send the ball inside the 18 yard box and in sha Allah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Expert17:
KDB is not judged by goals but by chances created....

Big chances created in EPL this season = Bruno ---1st

Chances created in EPL this season= Bruno---1st

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Everywhere mud! grin
If by chance Bruno wins golden boot scoring 20 penalties, there will be tears. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just checked now and saw we have only lost one premiere league game in 2021 and 2 in 2021 in all competitions.

This draws are really annoying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Gareth Bale dey disguise...... Baba no wan go back to Madrid.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
The way the reguilon saga die for this thread eh

Shaw thank you jare cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

Dont mind him. Just like askng between De gea and Ndombele who is better thats an absurd comparison.

We keep asking them to present to us a single metric where KDB has outdone Bruno, they have failed to provide it. Yet they will always be disturbing us with KDB KDB a player that couldn't get City pass UCL quaters against middle range teams like Monaco, Spurs, Liverpool and Lyon.

I am starting to think he’s a farmer.

Bruno has won 4 player of the month awards to KDB’s 0 in the past 12 months and we keep getting told Bruno can’t pass the ball or he’s a penalty merchant.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
How does bale have more goals this season than martial!!!

Martial is a clown... Forget him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

Dont mind him. Just like askng between De gea and Ndombele who is better thats an absurd comparison.

We keep asking them to present to us a single metric where KDB has outdone Bruno, they have failed to provide it. Yet they will always be disturbing us with KDB KDB a player that couldn't get City pass UCL quaters against middle range teams like Monaco, Spurs, Liverpool and Lyon.

That's agenda for you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol

Mou go dey confuse now. Whether to pack em well and cargo him back to Spain, or risk him for more season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Melvyn11:

So what will make Salah better than Gundogan using your own example there or vice versa what will make Gundogan better?

You must be very slow in understanding. Salah is expected to outscore Gundogan which he (Sallah did), so its not surprising, tgat doesn't mean anything.

But KDB is expected to outscore Mctominay but failed. If you fail to get my point then i cant help you. I think i am done with you

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

You must be very slow in understanding. Salah is expected to outscore Gundogan which he (Sallah did), so its not surprising, tgat doesn't mean anything.

But KDB is expected to outscore Mctominay but failed. If you fail to get my point then i cant help you. I think i am done with you
You dey argue with person wey think say messi na flop

Na you get time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ain't surprised with what Liverpool is going through. Its expected and nothing is unusual about it. Klopp kelp playing same Lineup more than 2 Seasons.

Dem be Robots, even na Robots, their Engines go knock. Liverpool Board are useless, they brought the Disaster on the Squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
Just checked now and saw we have only lost one premiere league game in 2021 and 2 in 2021 in all competitions.

This draws are really annoying

And you can’t see the draws and losses are the reasons we have OleOut apostles?

We have had 9 draws, we could have won at Anfield, Emirates and Stamford Bridge.

The draws against Everton, Palace, West Brom and Leicester were particularly grating.

That’s 14 points in total but Ole willingly gave those points away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na you get time cheesy

Really Was he the person that brought that argument?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Make una no give this thing attention na

It is stupidity personified

Comparing Bruno(AM) with scholes

Can anyone be more stupid?

Oh Trevor wins that

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Illimitable:

And you can’t see the draws and losses are the reasons we have OleOut apostles?

We have had 9 draws, we could have won at Anfield, Emirates and Stamford Bridge.

The draws against Everton, Palace, West Brom and Leicester were particularly grating.

That’s 14 points in total but Ole willingly gave those points away.
He bleeped up, that one sure

But in some of the games na attack or defence betray us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

Na you get time cheesy

We don catch am today...

Suddenly is not about goals again

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

Really Was he the person that brought that argument?
Yeah

The guy stupid no be small cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Expert17:

We don catch am today...

Suddenly is not about goals again
im go always bring another narrative

According to his narrative drogba isn't a ivorian legend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
Make una no give this thing attention na

It is stupidity personified

Comparing Bruno(AM) with scholes

Can anyone be more stupid?

Oh Trevor wins that

I have washed my hands off him.

He’s about to compare Segun Odegbami to Ederson.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
CapitalCee:

You have actually made 0 point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karlebolu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
My only pain is that we could have easily scored 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Karlebolu:
My only pain is that we could have easily scored 4.
Those two counters that Bruno did nonsense with. God forbid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
But martial missed a freaking one on one oh cheesy cheesy

Mud no dey tire you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oleouters will be crying tonight same with the useless fencers None of them are here tonight to drop lamentations upon lamentations on Sir Ole cheesy cheesy

2nd on the log
Manchester is Red
Still two trophies to win this season.

We move gallantly with swagger cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
But but Man Utd highest goal scorer, assist provider and player of the season is useless cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Mummy thank you o

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
But martial missed a freaking one on one oh cheesy cheesy

Mud no dey tire you?

One on One

Free header

Useless player

(1) (2) (3) ... (9710) (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, dcrested(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.