Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841081 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9898) (9899) (9900) (9901) (9902) (9903) (9904) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
popizaino:

He can't be eruditor.

raumdeuter:

You think eruditor will be stanning Mourinho?

They have similar personalities and speak in a simile manner too.

He could decide to stan Mourinho to confuse peeps.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chelsea and City in the semis while some moröns on this thread are saying Ole has made significant progress.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wahala don Shele. Se liverpool go fit smell next season's champions league bayi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
elampiro:
Ole is trying with his comebacks. But actually, there are comebacks, there are comebacks, and there are comebacks.

I never get tired if watching UCL final 1999 highlights. Also the semi final match at San Siro. Come back against Everton in the run in to 2007 league title. A few against Spurs. Last weekend was fine as well.

The best comeback was preventing City from winning the PL at the Etihad on their supposed coronation day. Nothing will beat that game for years to come.

Those who have seen Man City’s Amazon documentary of their fans crying at half time hoping they win the game and the title that day would understand how massive that game was.

Down by 2 goals against Pep only for United to turn the screw in 45 mins with 3 goals is the stuff legends are made of. Pogba cemented his world class status that evening.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
benji93:
First of all, wetin you get for Waec self? Tell us and post pictures abeg. cheesy. If you know how some of us for here blow WAEC you go kako. Sometimes i dey feel people like you dey do this thing out of self-pity. Maybe you yourself no to do well for WAEC. grin. No need to resort to such defensive stance just go straight to the point. grin. If you turn out to be incorrect, accept your mistakes and come back in a few days, maybe we go don forget. cheesy. I get small time for you today. Post your WAEC result abeg. I dare you. I no like am wen people dey form say dem know book when na olodo dem be. Respect people small. I have an uncanny feeling you are just another regular fan here using this Moniker to explore your other talents. cheesy. For two enemies @Jodera and @KingAlabi to collaborate on top your matter, it shows you are a very special case.
Two enemies ??

How please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Officially apologizing to Cavani for all the slander about his age and ability. Still old but gold. El Matador.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTMD4mrNeA

Man has brought a completely different dimension to the attack as regards the cross and nod game, as well as the predatory instinct and off the ball movement every top striker must possess.

World class. I respect him for this. I was getting tired of him before this goal as I did not see what value he added. Even the cancelled goal was a pure striker's goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Illimitable:

The best comeback was preventing City from winning the PL at the Etihad on their supposed coronation day. Nothing will beat that game for years to come.

Those who have seen Man City’s Amazon documentary of their fans crying at half time hoping they win the game and the title that day would understand how massive that game was.

Down by 2 goals against Pep only for United to turn the screw in 45 mins with 3 goals is the stuff legends are made of. Pogba cemented his world class status that evening.

Is Pogba still world class? Sometimes he plays like Gibson

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Halaand the greatest youngster ever liveth bottling it in a major game, foden showing him levels.

No Sancho to help as usual. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Officially apologizing to Cavani for all the slander about his age and ability. Still old but gold. El Matador.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTMD4mrNeA

Man has brought a completely different dimension to the attack as regards the cross and nod game, as well as the predatory instinct and off the ball movement every top striker must possess.

Greenwood scored a replica in the previous game. You love to see it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Levels cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Not enemies as in enemies. Jodera no be Arsenal fan?You no dey throw jabs at each other?Relax
KingAlabi:

Two enemies ??

How please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2021
benji93:
Not enemies as in enemies. Jodera no be Arsenal fan?You no dey throw jabs at each other?Relax
Just say rival fans

Enemies no gel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Yes, that's better, if you understood that literally. cheesy
KingAlabi:

Just say rival fans

Enemies no gel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2021
elampiro:

World class. I respect him for this. I was getting tired of him before this goal as I did not see what value he added. Even the cancelled goal was a pure striker's goal

His heading ability, predatory instinct and off the ball movement are unrivalled in the team. Might not be the best with ball at feet but he's clearly superior in the air, and is a concern for opposition. It's so beautiful how he moved to connect with Mason's cross. I doubt Mason would have crossed that ball if Tony was the one in Cavani's position, because Tony will likely drop deep to join in the build-up rather than position himself to be the final piece.

Also, the team now confidently crosses the ball high rather than the usual low crosses they used to serve pre-Cavani, and they now cross both from deep and the byline as well.

It's funny how one person's style of play has brought such changes to the team, and made it easier for the coach to be dynamic in his approach. Earlier, one would think the players were instructed to deliver only low crosses without considering that practically none of them could actually head the ball. Even Mason recently revealed that he has been working on his heading for a while now.

Also, his off the ball movement, both offensively and defensively, have played a crucial role. This is one major area Tony lacks in his game, and will need to improve if he hopes to lead the line next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Ahead of next season, Ed doing business quicker than usual.
I'm telling you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2021
GloryIsaac:

His heading ability, predatory instinct and off the ball movement are unrivalled in the team. Might not be the best with ball at feet but he's clearly superior in the air, and is a concern for opposition. It's so beautiful how he moved to connect with Mason's cross. I doubt Mason would have crossed that ball if Tony was the one in Cavani's position, because Tony will likely drop deep to join in the build-up rather than position himself to be the final piece.

Also, the team now confidently crosses the ball high rather than the usual low crosses they used to serve pre-Cavani, and they now cross both from deep and the byline as well.

It's funny how one person's style of play has brought such changes to the team, and made it easier for the coach to be dynamic in his approach. Earlier, one would think the players were instructed to deliver only low crosses without considering that practically none of them could actually head the ball. Even Mason recently revealed that he has been working on his heading for a while now.

Also, his off the ball movement, both offensively and defensively, have played a crucial role. This is one major area Tony lacks in his game, and will need to improve if he hopes to lead the line next season.

Abeg next time write Martial or at worst Anthony
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Illimitable:
Chelsea and City in the semis while some moröns on this thread are saying Ole has made significant progress.
Are we not in the semis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Jodera:
Lol. He's just illimitable o. He's neither elruditor nor coogar.
In fact, if Expert has gone Mia, I would have suspected he's the one. Cos wen expert came new to this thread, he started like that, but not with this much insults. Expert tho has toned down in his talks.
Expert that year. cheesy
When person enter here, he must enter with violence. Here too hot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
If Zidane does win this season's UCL then he'd have serious bragging rights about being one of the best..

If I'm not mistaken it'd then be his 4th UCL in just 7yrs of top flight management.. Outstanding record honestly..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2021
CrystalTiger:
If Zidane does win this season's UCL then he'd have serious bragging rights about being one of the best..

If I'm not mistaken it'd then be his 4th UCL in just 7yrs of top flight management.. Outstanding record honestly..
If he wins, he automatically becomes the greatest UCL manager of all time...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Zidane has really done well, but remember it's real Madrid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Honestly, I would really want PSG to win the champs, let's see who gets the ballon d'or, Neymar or Mbappe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
KingAlabi:
Honestly, I would really want PSG to win the champs, let's see who gets the ballon d'or, Neymar or Mbappe

Mbappe.

Neymar has actually declined physically. He has slowed down a bit and is not able to get away from opponents like a few years ago. Mbappe is the best player in the world presently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
afrodoc:

Mbappe.

Neymar has actually declined physically. He has slowed down a bit and is not able to get away from opponents like a few years ago. Mbappe is the best player in the world presently.
Many people will disagree with you, for me it all depends on who is their keep man in the coming fixtures though.

The ligue 1 race is really hot, Monaco can be the surprise winners.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

Many people will disagree with you, it all depends on who is their keep man in the coming fixtures though.

The ligue 1 race is really hot, Monaco can be the surprise winners.

Yeah of course. It is just my opinion.

I just think Mbappe is the surest thing in football ( or at least as sure as you can get in an uncertain sport). Even a player like Haaland is still a risk IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Fred always puts himself in these positions.
Simple control turn rocket science.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Lana1:
Fred always puts himself in these positions.
Simple control turn rocket science.

Hehehehe.

And they say this guy is a Brazilian. grin

See as rolling ball bounced off his foot like cannon ball.

Scored his first league goal in over 70 games dey wan kill ram.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
afrodoc:

Yeah of course. It is just my opinion.

I just think Mbappe is the surest thing in football ( or at least as sure as you can get in an uncertain sport). Even a player like Haaland is still a risk IMO.
Yeah sure, I am beginning to have cold feet for haaland sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yeah sure, I am beginning to have cold feet for haaland sef.

Where is CapitalCee and all those that were maligning Sancho at the beginning of the season.

Immediately Sancho got injured Haaland’s goals dried up like Hadejia river. cheesy

Haaland is a very talented striker, but he is supplier dependent, unlike Killah Mbappe that can do both at a high level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2021
elampiro:

Abeg next time write Martial or at worst Anthony

The name 'Martial' will raise eyebrows here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2021
afrodoc:

Hehehehe.

And they say this guy is a Brazilian. grin

See as rolling ball bounced off his foot like cannon ball.

Scored his first league goal in over 70 games dey wan kill ram.

He's scored 2 goals from 80 shots. That's 0.025% conversion rate. So I understand why they were happy for him. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2021
afrodoc:

Where is CapitalCee and all those that were maligning Sancho at the beginning of the season.

Immediately Sancho got injured Haaland’s goals dried up like Hadejia river. cheesy

Haaland is a very talented striker, but he is supplier dependent, unlike Killah Mbappe that can do both at a high level.
To some extent mbappe na speed merchant oh cheesy

La pack da bus la disappear grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9898) (9899) (9900) (9901) (9902) (9903) (9904) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.