Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8875908 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933) (9934) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jodera:
if you don't know man city is underdog even this season, then I'm sorry for you tongue

If you think I'm lying ask Illimit.able, hes.ben and Expe.rt grin
Lolz grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Quick question for Mou fanboys....

1. If you're given an option between Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho to coach your team presently, who will you guys choose?

2. If you're given an option between Mou and Ole to coach your team[United] as of now, who will you guys choose?

angry angry angry

Hint: Mou is currently the best coach in the world.
I will choose mou because I don’t have the budget of Angola to give pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
popizaino:

Abidal core in 2006 ?

I doubt that bro.
if so, that means it's the 3 I called. But somehow they're 80% of the squad grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Drag me how, na me rate Mourinho? Abi make i post the picture again so you go see am clearly. Oya you sef swear with your pen.is that you didn't celebrate Mourinho trophies at United. No matter how una try twist the narratives, you guys cannot change the fact that Mourinho won 3 trophies with United, while Ole is yet to win spoon after Managing United for the same number of months.

Shalaye as expected!!!

Oya post the picture that tagged mourinho as " The greatest Manager "
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
hensben:
So you are counting Bayern liga as league trophies. Lol.
Pep always run from difficult jobs. He said chelsea needed 10 players before they can compete for the league, meanwhile Conte won with same players he met.

Yes Bayern liga is a league trophy,if it was easy klopp wouldn't have beaten beaten them twice to win it. Jupp heckneys wouldn't have finished trophy less in 2012.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
popizaino:

Yes Bayern liga is a league trophy,if it was easy klopp wouldn't have beaten beaten them twice to win it. Jupp heckneys wouldn't have finished trophy less in 2012.
Pep that has turn EPL to bundesliga cheesy

In the last 3 years he has won it __________
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:
Real Madrid
R16
R16
R16
R16
R16
R16
Semifinal(Mourinho)

Man City
Semifinal(Pellegrini)

Q/final(Pep)
R16(Pep)
Q/final(Pep)
Q/final(Pep)

The only people who think these two scenarios are the same are window lickers.
Tottenham under Poch
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
CL final

Tottenham under Mourinho
-6th
-Europa league QF lose to Jdbdhhejshhsnenjdhdbbebsbbs..
-Currently 8th.

Thunder fire all Mourinho spambots.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Thanks to Pogba grin
Thanks to the Mourinho fanboys who can’t handle the truth about their lord. Pogba didn’t even say anything bad about Mourinho, he simply answered the questions he was asked in the most honest and direct way possible. The most deluded part of the whole thing is how they are insulting Ole who has nothing to do with the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Debunked? Do you understand the meaning of the word? I just opined that the quartet, if you include Busquet, which is arguably the greatest ever, makes the job of a coach much easier you tell me it has been debunked. Provide explanations please.
popizaino:

This fallacy has been debunked too many times pls let not start any revisit again .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Tottenham under Poch
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
CL final

Tottenham under Mourinho
-6th
-Europa league QF lose to Jdbdhhejshhsnenjdhdbbebsbbs..
-Currently 8th.

Thunder fire all Mourinho spambots.

Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
CL final
14th

Your selective amnesia missed that bolded bit, Olodo?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
patrickmuf:
When they say Ole should win trophies, you guys will say he was hired to make top 4 as if you guys have seen the terms of his contract...

What if those supporting Mourinho say he was not hired to make the top 4? Does it make any sense to just lay claim to something you have no clue about?

So if Mourinho was not hired to win trophies and make top 4 then what was he hired for ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Today is Chelsea/City game?

I will be back for the window lickers later.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

What is the meaning of 96 points?

Against a team that won 2 UCL in 3 seasons, 3 la Liga in 3 seasons and Messi with 3 world best in 3 seasons?

Winning the league with R.Madrid that year was a great achievement.

You're still trying hard to defend this rubbish like you have any point.Atletico Madrid winning the league in 2014 is what is termed as underdog .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
Top 4
CL final
14th

Your selective amnesia missed that bolded bit, Olodo?
Tell me Olodo, so Tottenham finished that season 14th?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

They are not underdogs, they underachieved.

Pep inherited a team that got to the semifinals. He spent £800m on the same squad and failed to get to the semifinal in 4 different attempts.

That’s not an underdog story.

Mourinho, however, took a job where the club hadn’t gone past R16 in 6 seasons and he took them straight to a semifinal.

That’s overachievement.

This feigning to be stupid is really making you look bad.
Ewooooooo, Over achievement for a team that has some of the best players in the world, that finished 96 points, the previous season. Why didn't he won the IFFHS in 2011 for taking an under dog Madrid to the semi final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Illimitable:

Was there a Ballon d’Or coach award when Mourinho won CL with Porto?

Have some shame, bro.
So Mourinho stop coaching after he won the CL with Porto.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAlabi:

Shalaye as expected!!!

Oya post the picture that tagged mourinho as " The greatest Manager "
Alabi leave the yarns and swear with your pen.is, shebi you sef dey downgrade Mourinho trophies at United....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Illimitable and Expert17 does not agree with your take here, is like you're a fake Jose fan boy cheesy

Evidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
popizaino:

At No point was Madrid ever an underdog in any competition talk more of UCL were they are the king and not even when they invested heavily in Ronaldo and kaka was had just won the UCL.

Make we hear word abeg.

Who called them an underdog in UCL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
popizaino:

So if Mourinho was not hired to win trophies and make top 4 then what was he hired for ?
You need to go back and read what I wrote again just so you understand...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oh yes you are correct, i missed that. Sorry, I thought Man united was his first coaching job. grin. You see accepting that wasn't so hard. But i am still waiting for your Waec result. You run all over the place claiming other people have very low IQs. Present your WAEC result, let's see how high your IQ is.
Illimitable:

It’s obvious you only started following the Premier League when Buhari/Osinbajo came to power.

SMH! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Evidence
Lol the evidence shouldn't be far fetched.
I just need you to answer the question, did Mourinho perform a miracle at United by winning CS, CC and EL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
#OleOUT

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
popizaino:

Barcelona were dominant,so were real madrid. There is no were making 96points from possible 38games isn't dominant couple with scoring the highest goal in the league so stop splitting hair abeg.

Winning the league ahead of Barcelona was a difficult task that season-

Reasons
- Busquet, Xavi and Iniesta
- 2 UCL in 3 years
- 3 laliga in 3 years
- 3 world best in 3 years for Messi

So calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
handelex:
Lol the evidence shouldn't be far fetched.
I just need you to answer the question, did Mourinho perform a miracle at United by winning CS, CC and EL?

Where did you see miracle in my posts?

But wait o - OLE semi-final bottling jobs made Mourunho trophies looks like a miracle. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Where did you see miracle in my posts?

But wait o - OLE semi-final bottling jobs made Mourunho trophies looks like a miracle. grin grin
Of course he had to insert Ole to justify the miracle of the world's best coach winning Community Shield and Europa League.

Madness.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Admittedly you didn't call them underdog in the UCL.....What makes them underdog in the league and what makes United favourites that you expect them to win the league with Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

Winning the league ahead of Barcelona was a difficult task that season-

Reasons
- Busquet, Xavi and Iniesta
- 2 UCL in 3 years
- 3 laliga in 3 years
- 3 world best in 3 years for Messi

So calm down
So a defence of Casillas Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo and Arbeloa, Midfield of Xavi Alonso, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria, Attack of Higuain, Benzema and C. Ronaldo is not strong enough with Carvalho, Varane, Kaka, Concetrao as back up to win the league, yet you expect this Man Utd to win the league with Maguire, Lindelof, MC Fred, Martial, Wan Bissaka against a team that consist of The best Defenders and Midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expert17:

hens.ben and illimit.able.

Why do you think we've been arguing all these while?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
BARAJ92:
So a defence of Casillas Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo and Arbeloa, Midfield of Xavi Alonso, Khedira, Ozil, Di Maria, Attack of Higuain, Benzema and C. Ronaldo is not strong enough with Carvalho, Varane, Kaka, Concetrao as back up to win the league, yet you expect this Man Utd to win the league with Maguire, Lindelof, MC Fred, Martial, Wan Bissaka against a team that consist of The best Defenders and Midfielders.
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
SyIvalord:
Thanks to the Mourinho fanboys who can’t handle the truth about their lord. Pogba didn’t even say anything bad about Mourinho, he simply answered the questions he was asked in the most honest and direct way possible. The most deluded part of the whole thing is how they are insulting Ole who has nothing to do with the matter.

oLe Is PaMpeRinG tHeSe boYs tOo mUch grin

As said earlier, watch how Ole will get dragged when PSG wins the Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
elampiro:

What skills did Kean and Gattuso possessed? Gattuso no be to jack person leg?

Copampare the style of Gattusso vs Pirlo, you would understand that there is no particular one way to play the DM. Which skill Michael Essien get?

Essien plays a bit like Gattuso in that he provides cover for the back four.

As a DM, esp in a possession based system, you have to be good on the ball - positioning, turning, control, passes, vision, awareness and passing range. Passing is the most important trait you have to have.

When defending you have to know how to read the game well, sense danger, block passing lanes and intercept passes. You need help from your teammates in this area. You can also make tackles but you’re good to go if you have those other qualities.

Some players can’t do both - they can pass, etc but can’t defend. So any other player does that defensive part for them. Bousquet, Pirro, Rodri, Veratti all know how to distribute the ball well. Some aren’t really good at the first part but excel at the second - Casemiro, Kante, Gattuso, etc.

And some have a healthy blend.

The thing with McTom and Fred is that they’re hardly fantastic at any of those qualities. They just possess a lil here and a lil there and sometimes are quite horrible at some of them.

That’s why we have to use McFred for the job of Ndidi and yet their combo doesn’t return a world class quality.

All those players you mention excel exceedingly well in at least one of those qualities and aren’t horrendous at the rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933) (9934) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Softwareguy21 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.