Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877231 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9960) (9961) (9962) (9963) (9964) (9965) (9966) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
benji93:
Do you understand what a done deal means? Provide evidence that Romano said Sancho was a done deal and just maybe we'll consider your billshit theory.

Romano has been exposed as a fraud like 3 seasons ago. I am not surprised he’s a cult hero here.

Where’s David Silva playing today? What did Romano say about his deal?

There was even a poll of his fraud ways on Twitter where over 200 people voted and Romano was declared a fraud by the pollsters.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Anoda angu, but truly Mourinho no support the ESL...
I believe most coaches no support am, but I've not read any news that a coach revolted. I mean, that's not part of his/their job description so why would he rally the players to revolt. If really he did that he can be sacked without compensation (cos that's breach of contract on his part), but we know mourinho can't forfeit his compensation cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
handelex:
The year is 2069 and Jodera is still waiting for the source..
grin grin grin

2080 don dey reach oo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Bayern Munich will offer Mourinho the chance to be their Manager at the end of this season. Mourinho did not support the idea of a ESL, and personally told Daniel Levy is thought on the matter according to inside source..

Mourinho's sacking is the biggest cover up in recent history. These oleinners are telling me Spurs would rather have Ryan Mason over Mourinho in a Cup Final? Rubbish

Apparently he was sacked because he stood for what he believed in. What a joke Spurs are.

This is why I love this man. He stands for what he believes in. Doesn’t want the game to be ruined..

Come back stronger Jose Mario dos Santos Mourinho Felix... cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Chelsea sacked him mid-season in 2011.
Bayern sacked him mid-season in 2017.
Napoli sacked him mid-season in 2019.

Should I go on?
Only Bayern and Napoli sacked him mid-season, Chelsea sacking was after the End of the last match of the season.

But Mourinho has been sacked twice by chelsea, Man Utd and now Tottenham midseason.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Romano has been exposed as a fraud like 3 seasons ago. I am not surprised he’s a cult hero here.

There was even a poll of his fraud ways on Twitter where over 200 people voted and Romano was declared a fraud by the pollsters.

To be fair, it did seem like Silva was very, very close to joining Lazio. So much so that it came as a huge shock when he joined Sociedad instead, and Lazio's president put out a statement saying "...I have great respect for the player, but not the man."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
BARAJ92:
Only Bayern and Napoli sacked him mid-season, Chelsea sacking was after the End of the last match of the season.

But Mourinho has been sacked twice by chelsea, Man Utd and now Tottenham midseason.

It wasn’t after the end of the last match, stop lying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
I believe most coaches no support am, but I've not read any news that a coach revolted. I mean, that's not part of his/their job description so why would he rally the players to revolt. If really he did that he can be sacked without compensation (cos that's breach of contract on his part), but we know mourinho can't forfeit his compensation cheesy
Another point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin Mourinho will be back next season, with Bayern Munich most likely cool cool
Till then, enjoy your big fat L. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
No, have some shame, man. Your argument was on Sancho. Provide evidence on Sancho. Is your high IQ deserting you? grin
Illimitable:

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Mourinho's sacking is the biggest cover up in recent history. These oleinners are telling me Spurs would rather have Ryan Mason over Mourinho in a Cup Final? Rubbish

Apparently he was sacked because he stood for what he believed in. What a joke Spurs are.

This is why I love this man. He stands for what he believes in. Doesn’t want the game to be ruined..

I like intelligent people.

Joezinho, you are very very very intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Is this the Sancho done deal you were asked about?

Did mou leave with your high IQ? cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin Mourinho will be back next season, with Bayern Munich most likely cool cool

If he like make e return like Abija next season, but for this season please take this L..................and don't forget to roll in the mud. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Na wa ooo.
Where did it say done deal like you claim?

Also anybody who followed that news knew that Silva was already on his way to Lazio until his last minute change of mind to move to sociedad, that it even angered Lazio technical director Tare.

So please, don't throw lies here.

Meanwhile I still dey wait for the false "DONE DEAL" evidence by Fabrizio Romano

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
The wailing continues. grin grin grin. Take heart.
Joezinho:

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

It wasn’t after the end of the last match, stop lying.
check your fact.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

Is this the Sancho done deal you were asked about?

Did mou leave with your high IQ? cheesy grin
grin grin

Amala turning tinz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Na wa ooo.
Where did it say done deal like you claim?

Also anybody who followed that news knew that Silva was already on his way to Lazio until his last minute change of mind to move to sociedad, that it even angered Lazio technical director Tare.

So please, don't throw lies here.

Meanwhile I still dey wait for the false "DONE DEAL" evidence by Fabrizio Romano

Why you flog am inside mud like this na grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
grin grin

Amala turning tinz cheesy
The effects of mud rolling cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
benji93:
No, have some shame, man. Your argument was on Sancho. Provide evidence on Sancho. Is your high IQ deserting you? grin
Sancho= David Silva in their dictionary na

Same way comebacks, underdog and difficult jobs have different meaning from what we know.
Na just learn we dey learn their language small small grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

I like intelligent people.

Joezinho, you are very very very intelligent.

Gee, there is no chance mourinho has been sacked for football reasons just before a cup final. Imagine sacking him the week before the final of a competition they literally hired him to win and they want me to believe it had nothing to do with ESL..

If anybody can win a cup final, a one off game it’s definitely mourinho. Congrats to man city in advance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
So Mourinho wasted 135 million at Spurs just to leave them languishing in 7th place and winning nothing? Finished fraud of a manager.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Gee, there is no chance mourinho has been sacked for football reasons just before a cup final. Imagine sacking him the week before the final of a competition they literally hired him to win and they want me to believe it had nothing to do with ESL..

If anybody can win a cup final, a one off game it’s definitely mourinho. Congrats to man city in advance.
Mourinho was employed to win Carling Cup. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
AUTOMATIC REPLY

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your email/chat.

I am currently out of office until 1st of July 2021, with limited access to my emails.

For urgent issues, kindly reach out to my colleagues Joezinho, Treblechamp or Patrickmuf otherwise, I will respond to your email upon my resumption.

regards

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
BlueMann:

To be fair, it did seem like Silva was very, very close to joining Lazio. So much so that it came as a huge shock when he joined Sociedad instead, and Lazio's president put out a statement saying "...I have great respect for the player, but not the man."
it's people that didn't follow that Silva to Lazio move that he can throw this crap at

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
handelex:
Another point.
Na true na.
Mourinho fans will paint him anything to look like an Angel but we, we know say na Kolewerk grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
As in eh... No time for logic and reasoning now oo.

When everywhere calm, we go talk about the reason and way forward grin
No wahala ooh, Mourinho smiling to the bank like cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
handelex:
Thread go burn thread go burn, just small sack dem don dey take cover.

angry angry angry
Mourinho smiling to the bank like cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Who would sack their manager 6 days before a cup final [b]because of results?? A competition he’s never lost in the final. [/b]

Jose has won Carling Cup 4 times with 100% record in the final.

If there’s any manager that can beat Pep in a final, it’s Jose. Copa del Rey in Spain is a stark reminder of that.

He was sacked because of the ESL issue. Where did Levy suddenly find the £35m severance package to pay Jose? cheesy

Words on a marble..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9960) (9961) (9962) (9963) (9964) (9965) (9966) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.