Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9962) (9963) (9964) (9965) (9966) (9967) (9968) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sebi Mourinho strongly denounces the European super league. I understand the consortium of Fifa and Uefa are lining up a role for him. grin, for supporting their course.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Ole was employed to do what? Make progress..

Ole will have achieved “progress” when he does better than the previous manager..

Mourinho: 144 games, 2 trophies..
Ole: 141 games, 0 trophies..Those are facts

Ole factually can’t achieve progress anymore. He’s failed as United manager..

Whether you like it or not we’ve not won since 2017 bro.. Are you happy with this progress?

In 100 years when people look at our post-SAF record, they’ll see that Ole won NOTHING, and didn’t progress the club whatsoever...He was just a moneysaving scheme clown...
Bros stop fighting the wave grin allow it move you grin don't swim against the tide grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
High IQ man don show ooo, with important information. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Words on a marble..

Don’t mind those fools.

Fabrizio Romano that was declared a fraud on social media throughout last summer has suddenly become the gospel - the only one reporting that Jose was sacked because of performance.

This is Fabrizio reporting that Stevanovic was a done deal to Old Trafford last summer - only for the kid to end up at Man City. Fabrizio just plagiarizes other agents tweets and caption it with “Here we go”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
We the fans dey on ground to support Jose the Legend cool. Sacking Mourinho is nothing new sir, he once told Abramovic that "sacking me will only make me richer". Jose na real man wey no dey do "yes boss" just to keep his job. He will be back!
which England team have sacked mourinho wen he is in top 4, so that we'll know it has nothing to do with result but due to not being a "yes boss" coach grin cheesy

Mourinho na yahoo man grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
We the fans dey on ground to support Jose the Legend cool. Sacking Mourinho is nothing new sir, he once told Abramovic that "sacking me will only make me richer". Jose na real man wey no dey do "yes boss" just to keep his job. He will be back!
Na to enter soakaway remain for you now cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Expert17:
AUTOMATIC REPLY

Dear Sender,

Thank you for your email/chat.

I am currently out of office until 1st of July 2021, with limited access to my emails.

For urgent issues, kindly reach out to my colleagues Joezinho, Treblechamp or Patrickmuf otherwise, I will respond to your email upon my resumption.

regards

The ultimate mud grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

The same Romano that lied to you people that Sancho was a done deal last season?

Romano is a fraud!
Coogar
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Plus Perez is a Spaniard in passport only. He has degrees from Harvard and spent the better part of his youth in the States.

This is the Americanization of football which will now be derisively addressed with the Yankee term, "soccer"

Agree! It’s close to a closed league concept adopted for the NFL, NBA, MLS and NHL.

Plenty money, founding clubs to become extremely rich, and we get the chance to see big games every week.

I like it!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
MRTA7:
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1384092251945455625?s=20

Hero
Incase Mourinho’s ass lickers feel too shaken to click the link

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t mind those fools.

Fabrizio Romano that was declared a fraud on social media throughout last summer has suddenly become the gospel - the only one reporting that Jose was sacked because of performance.

This is Fabrizio reporting that Stevanovic was a done deal to Old Trafford last summer - only for the kid to end up at Man City. Fabrizio just plagiarizes other agents tweets and caption it with “Here we go”.

Mud no dey tire you ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
No need to throw insult like a kid, The Legend right now cool cool...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
nihilistjnr:

So why did Spurs sack Mourinho 6 days from a final with a 50% chance of winning, if the carabao cup means anything to them?

I'm reading that they replaced Mourinho with Ryan Mason, that guy that was forced to retire after broke his head at Hull City, and Spurs gave him a coaching job to hold his side

Harry Kane even made his Spurs debut a full season before his new coach, whilst Mason was still an academy player, but Spurs still prefer Mason with only 2.5 years EPL experience in his entire career to Mourinho

It's not just about Trophies.
Wait fess, is it same Ryan Mason? shocked shocked

I've been thinking it's another Ryan Mason.
Imagine greatest coach being replaced by someone without complete papers grin grin

Levi no rate JM at all

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
GloryIsaac:

It's always been about money to them, that's why they find it hard to build an actual football team, rather rely on routinely sacking and hiring coaches.

Una don start. Go check the stats, owners don’t always care about football, it’s the money, and big clubs that routinely sack and hire managers win lots of trophies, plus stay at the top.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
No need to throw insult like a kid, The Legend right now cool cool...

Is the mud this intoxicating ? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
KingTom:

Bros stop fighting the wave grin allow it move you grin don't swim against the tide grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

Don’t mind those fools.

Oga all these one na shalaye na.

Show me where he reportedly said "done deal" on a player and the player moved else where? For someone who is a fraud, you suppose get at least 5 different evidences na. Ordinary To get one na waec now

Haba... No fall your fans hand cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Oboi your followers list is nasty shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin

No mind that Mumu guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jan Aage fjortoft
Super League announcement nothing to do with Tottenham firing Mourinho.......

Mud!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Actman05:
UEFA Executive Committee today has unanimously voted through the new 36 team UCL to start in 2024... and PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi voted for the new UCL too, as per Tariq Panja. ���

Chelsea like all the Super League clubs are set to leave European Football Association.

[Fabrizio Romano]

This sh1t will reduce annual UCL monies paid to the big boys.

No going back abeg. Super league is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Oga all these one na shalaye na.

Show me where he reportedly said "done deal" on a player and the player moved else where? For someone who is a fraud, you suppose get at least 5 different evidences na. Ordinary To get one na waec now

Haba... No fall your fans hand cheesy grin

He said done deal to Stevanovic and the player moved else where.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Joezinho:

Words on a marble..

Look at them saying it’s not about trophies for Levy.

If it’s not about trophies for Spurs, why should Mourinho even spend a day longer than necessary there.

There’s a reason Spurs haven’t won a trophy in 14 years - they are not about trophies. shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
KingAlabi:

Mud!!!!!!

This one is a BBC Correspondent

Man said 'nonsense' you know... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
chidexxy007:

grin grin grin

No mind that Mumu guy

Guy! I had to wipe my laptop screen cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
nihilistjnr:

This one is a BBC Correspondent

Man said 'nonsense' you know... cheesy
Cc mud man illimitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Levy is ambitious I must say. He doesn't want to just make up the numbers in that Super League.

Nice move from him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Illimitable:

He said done deal to Stevanovic and the player moved else where.
Was he the one that reported it?

We are talking the one in which he reported, and you're showing us "yes"

Show us an example where he said "done deal" as HIS report and the player moved else where.
So na 2nd hand report you dey do now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
chidexxy007:
Levy is ambitious I must say. He doesn't want to just make up the numbers in that Super League.

Nice move from him.
Guy why na

E choke oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jodera:
Was he the one that reported it?

We are talking the one in which he reported, and you're showing us "yes"

Show us an example where he said "done deal" as HIS report and the player moved else where.
So na 2nd hand report you dey do now?

His High IQ has taken the wheel. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Guy! I had to wipe my laptop screen cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9962) (9963) (9964) (9965) (9966) (9967) (9968) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, kizolo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.