Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Hw Worse Could Valentine Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Worse Could Valentine Get (638 Views)

Why Women Cheating Is Worse Than Men / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Omitting Information Vs Lying In A Relationship - Which Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by bobonkiti101(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2012
14-2-12

It started lyk a movie nd ended lyk "am still dreaming"
I neva got to see my sugar cos she drop a package she called gifts while I was away having lec, and afterwards she became so busy with her practicals (all day) that we cldnt even meet again, I tried calling even after skul hours nd she stopd picking, dats hw messed valentine was, 4 me
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Killz3(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ha Ha Ha. . . "It haff yet to started" undecided I can bet my laptop charger she spent it with someone else. . . NEXT!
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^ sadly some people cant see the writing on the wall, even if it smacked them in the face.

the gal couldnt even pick the phone after school, not even at night!!!!! oh boy, that other guy was SPECIAL oh!

@OP
i am very sorry to inform you that you are what is commonly known as SECOND BEST, at least rejoice that she gave you a present, lol!
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by debosky(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
Take it easy on him MBJ. . . .he's still wet behind the ears and will learn. grin
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Killz3(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^^ sadly some people cant see the writing on the wall, even if it smacked them in the face.

the gal couldnt even pick the phone after school, not even at night!!!!! oh boy, that other guy was SPECIAL oh!

Bro, she was busy with "Human Anatomy practicals". . . wink wink
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by bobonkiti101(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Mjb, it really hurts to be in ma shoes
Despite hw silly am sounding,"I still care abt dis gurl"
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^off course, and i HOPE it hurts like hell, so that you can finally wake up and smell the coffee!
love has nothing to do with anything here, because it doesnt go both ways. SHE obviously had something better to do than being with you yesterday, the question IS: are you going to accept being second best, or are you going to finally BE A MAN and ACT like one?!

use your brain and disregard any emotion that your heart is sending to you, USE YOUR BRAIN!
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by moshoodn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
well said brown
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

^^off course, and i HOPE it hurts like hell, so that you can finally wake up and smell the coffee!
love has nothing to do with anything here, because it doesnt go both ways. SHE obviously had something better to do than being with you yesterday, the question IS: are you going to accept being second best, or are you going to finally BE A MAN and ACT like one?!

use your brain and disregard any emotion that your heart is sending to you, USE YOUR BRAIN!
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
i am very sorry to inform you that you are what is commonly known as SECOND BEST, at least rejoice that she gave you a present, lol!

He isn't in her top four list , here's how it goes
1st - Spends a greater part of val with him and would probably be sleeping over at his place
2nd - Answers his call in seclusion giving him one tall tale or the other and promising him to meet up soon ( if she can juggle her schedule he might also be getting some punnany )
3rd - Answers his call openly but carefully words her statement so as not to arouse suspicion.
4th - Acknowledges his calls by sending a text explaining why she can't make it for val but giving number one the impression that it is her brother she's texting
5th to infinity can go to hell for all she cares.

I'll like to add that only 1st and 2nd will be receiving gifts
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
She was busy with her Biology lecturer studing oral reproduction before switching to praticals
Re: Hw Worse Could Valentine Get by lailaiwala: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
OP dont mind these losers. they think everyone is obsessed with valentines day. dont do anything stupid like accusing her without evidence only because some internet gays said so. the girl was in school.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Should Know This! / Beware Of A Guy Called Olaiya Ayinde Sodiq! Claims he can give u Sugar mummy!!! / Relationship Problems And How To Solve Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.