Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (974 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want? by oliky(m): 4:20am On Oct 20, 2007
what at all do women want? is it love, care, money or mindblowing sex?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by efuah(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2007
love . . that's me wink . . i don't know for others undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by victorian(f): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
love, good sex, money( an essential necessity of life), care and support, thats for me.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by davedesire(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2007
They always say they are looking for love, thats one thing I don't understand with them ladies, especially our Nigerian gurls. They really need to let us know what they really want cos I cant say its really love that they need.

Nigerian guys are nice people, not all though, but I want them ladies to know that we have international recognition lol, for being the best lovers, seriously. All they need is your money, not love. Because when they say they need love from you at first and then the big one will come in, which is, " if you know you love me, then you must take care of me". Hey guys, run for cover, that is money.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by shens2006(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2007
gba be
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by lololo(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2007
all dey need is money and a good looking guy to show in front  of friends
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by desertboom(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
@lololo
You are very much correct, all they want is the money some may just claim they're not after the money but if u put your eyes to the ground you will know that they want nothin' but MONEY for them money is the ultimate.

WOMEN AND MONEY MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Pepeye(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2008
TLC Tender Loving Care and of course not to forget Security
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by almondjoy(f): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2008
Whatever it is I ask of you. . .that list changes every day.  I want your "flexibility" to "accomodate" ALL my "needs"! kiss
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ariblaze(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
ask mel gibson(lol)

but if i were to answer

i would say someone who understands them

and their constant need for change and approval

(funny enuff its not different from what we men what too)

its just that they(women) are much in touch with their feelings and require an obvious need of acceptance
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by EccentricJ(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
Men want a Mona-Lisa/Mother Theresa/Elizabeth Needham all rolled in one.
Beautiful & Caring, thrifty with money and a LovePeddler in bed. Don't lie. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Just So Clueless? / Which Of The "lets" You Belong To (ladies Alone) / She Finds It Hard To Call Me Like Before. I Think She Want S To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.