Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Your Man And Your Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man And Your Sister? (1891 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man And Your Sister? by 2chik(f): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2006
Re: Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister

My advice, Keep your sister at arms lenght henceforth or she could do worse than that, not just with your man. I had exactly the same problem with my elder sister, i was in the same state too like you the last time. (that was the 3rd one). She didnt stop there she turned the men, my family and friends against me too. nobody believes my story, she was realy slipppery. Men are gullible, they are easily seduced. The man himself is not good enough for a husband. Keep them both quiet for now. For the man keep him quiet for life. Your sister is your sister though. But she could be more dangerous than you think she is. Next time it could be your livelihood. If she could persuade the man to leave you, she would do it.

You are blood relations, but do not let her into important issues in your life anymore. As for the pregnancy, go for a d and c, it is still early. Move on with your life. You will be glad you did. There are bettr men out there.
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by Carolece(f): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2011
this story sound very familar. Wonder where I heard it before? undecided lipsrsealed

A reminder that men are dogs. The man is the one who is in a relationship and should keep his fvking kock in his trousers. I just hate men with all the hate I can muster.
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
Your Man and Your Sister? They make a good pair! undecided
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by renewnaija(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
Carolece:

this story sound very familar. Wonder where I heard it before? undecided lipsrsealed

A reminder that men are dogs. The man is the one who is in a relationship and should keep his fvking kock in his trousers. I just hate men with all the hate I can muster.
Be careful when u make such statements cos its kinda retarded to make such generalizations.
Anyway, your father & brothers are men so I guess you should give them appropriate petnames.
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by mecussey(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2011
This is just life; live with it. It's just like saying "my girlfriend and my brother" this is not a new story.
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by mecussey(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
What I am trying to say is that s*x is more fun when you steal it; I don't know why.
Re: Your Man And Your Sister? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2011
people who think like the poster and keep their BF at bay from their siblings(or whoever) have failed before even starting.
if he REALLY wants to, a man will cheat regardless of being with your sister or not.
if its going to happen, it will so you might as well accept that fact. trying to become james Bond to stop him from falling for your sister (or whoever) is a waste of time as it simply shows that A) you aint got what it takes to keep him from straying B) this man has no morals and C) you should run from such individuals.

(1) (Reply)

sexxy / Why Are U Girls Like This? / Quiting For Nothing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.