Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Stop The Curses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Curses (7701 Views)

If I Am Guilty, Let All The Curses In The Bible Be Upon You–Okupe Fires Back / Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now / Assault: Benin Monarch Curses Task Force Chief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Curses by dlox147(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2012
Demdem:

[s][/s]

Senseless post from a senseless poster.
now dat i hav ur attn,hope u now no how it feels 2 b called names, tak ur time 2 think abt it i think u r d senseless person hear,lmao
Re: Stop The Curses by dlox147(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2012
al-ahamad:

@dlox147
I really do not know wher to start but surely wish I could drag ur brainless head down to the Jerry Springer show so I can pound ur worthless skull LEGALLY
@op
I graduated with 2.2 nd could not secure a job for 2 years, I struggled and was able to start petroleum product delivery from Lagos to various parts of the north. The useless president u have came up with the most shocking policy an ordinary dude like me can face. Now my capital is not enough to continue trading and Nigerian banks promise you heaven on earth only to twist stories when u go for help even with a very confident turn over. Since January, I have not sold a single liter of product cos all ma client are either wanting me to give them product nd wait for payment or not even boyant to afford product,
Now to ma point, with the kinda hunger nd hopless situation am in right now, do you really expect me to smile and hail the worthless retardeen president?

Secondly, I lost an uncle at the Kano terror attack all cos retardeen can't take decisions to protect the citizens of this country, do I still waste ma prayers on him and his piggy-sack looking illiterate wife?

For crying out loud, think with ur brain when posting something for peeps to read and not think with your behind like the puppy reterdeen u call a president.

u make me laugh!jst hear urself?JERRY SPRINGER show grin grin grin,i no get time 4 small pikin talk,whn u GROW UP,please call my attn, GURU grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Curses by Demdem(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2012
dlox147:

now dat  i hav ur attn,hope u now no how it feels 2 b called names, tak ur time 2 think abt it i think u r d senseless person hear,lmao

Do u think I give a ffuck about u calling me names? Because I expressed my opinions with good reasons about the retardeen, Infact u are much more useless than I earlier thought. I basically ignored u by that one statement comment from me. U obviously don't understand that dumbo.  grin
Feel free to call me whatever, it won't stop me from expressing my honest view about our very ffoolish president.

Secondly, I know ur type, came in to the thread not attending to any issue being raised by any of the posters but instead preffered to come againt the posters themselves. U obviously Av nothing to offer just like ur master the retardeen.
Re: Stop The Curses by Smartrizz: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2012
You don’t know what you are doing to yourself when you subject to cursing your president or those in authority. The bible ordered you PRAY for them not CURSE, that is not the best thing to do. Read 1 Timothy 2:1-3. Put yourself in a position where you see younger one disrespecting/calling you names. How will you feel?
Re: Stop The Curses by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
4ck u and 4ck gej
Re: Stop The Curses by OpeLovely(f): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
I support the cursing because there is absolutely nothing that Goodluck has done since he became president. How can a president say:
1. Obama is his role model (a fellow president). This shows the inferiority complex Goodluck has.

2. He has not done any form of real reform except for removal of fuel subsidy without any form of contingency plan to alleviate the suffering of Nigerians.

3. He spends N 1 billion on food alone. And we, Nigerians don't call him into account??

4. And so on.
Re: Stop The Curses by Tokotaya: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2012
It so happens that all over the democratic world, all over the ages, people have been calling their presidents names in their closets without the heavens falling. It goes with the territory. Bush was derided by many Americans as a slowpoke and the internet was full of jokes about this man. Yet, he was the most powerful man in the world with modest achievements. This man here, GEJ, has no serious achievement in all his years of public service. And Nigeria is worst because he is President. I can do nothing else to him for making our lives more miserable. But at least, please, permit me to, in my closet and in on this forum, call him what he is : an accidental discharge!
Re: Stop The Curses by alahamad(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2012
@tokotaya, your right on point, u said it all,

@opelovely, correct

@diluminati, you too much,

@dlox147, ur nothing but a waste of sperm just like your blockhead president, I dnt even have time for chicken brains like u as dis is ma last post to you. I wan sleep sef cos u knw why? Am the Boss nd not a bloody low-class, low-paid faggy like you who only waits till weekends to swing in replies, tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Three Policemen In Ogun / PHOTO: Site Workers Flee Giant 'ebola Snake' In Ota / Igbo Women Are Descendants Of King Solomon And Queen Sheba Of Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.