Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,697 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? (916 Views)

Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by bingbagbo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2012
Actually this research has taken me 4 years but i still couldnt make up any tangible findings.
Men the world over, whether married, unmarried all frown when they are told "i am pregnant!"

why
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by Tosinville(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2012
Which Research? ur own personal research?
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by bingbagbo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

my friend shut up and answer the qwestion!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
Some men who are not ready for children will frown even kill themselves.
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
Why wouldn't you be excited about YOUR OWN child?
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2012
Sounds new to me. But I guess the last thing a broke nigga wanna hear is *I'm pregnant* as for me, I love me some kids. .
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Sounds new to me. But I guess the last thing a broke nigga wanna hear is *I'm pregnant* as for me, I love me some kids. .

Most Igbo men do especially boy children.   wink I have about 200 boys I need to pop out in the next five years. embarassed

Some women have that pressure to refrain from pregnancy because of their husband/man.
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by kokoye(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2012
When my wife told me the stick was blue, I went on my knees and sang 'Awesome God, how great Thou art'

does that sound like a frown to you??
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by Tosinville(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
Answer what? OP you're high on campari, i got 9kids & i'm happy with 'em thats y i ask is it ur own counterfeit personal research?
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

When my wife told me the stick was blue, I went on my knees and sang 'Awesome God, how great Thou art'

does that sound like a frown to you??

I got the hunch praise.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by kokoye(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
This op is funny o

when some men are spending millions on IVF!!

you think they'd frown when the tummy starts shooting??
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by kokoye(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I got the hunch praise. grin grin grin grin

it is what it is grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

This op is funny o

when some men are spending millions on IVF!!

you think they'd frown when the tummy starts shooting??

It is funny you said IVF cos I asked Chima what if we had to use IVF? He said he doesn't want clone babies. undecided undecided

I am like baby, they will be using your sperm and my egg. undecided undecided

Help your brother!
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by bingbagbo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
Tosinville:

Answer what? OP you're high on campari, i got 9kids & i'm happy with 'em thats y i ask is it ur own counterfeit personal research?

lllliar!!!! angry
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by 7footre(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2012
Bin Gbagbo doing research? That's a new one
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
Yea Mrs. Chima we love big family especially when the mulah is there to take care of em. Maybe that's why the Igbo's hustle hard to make life awesomely comfortable knowing they love having a whole community as family lol. So how many are gonna give Chima?
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by bingbagbo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
7footre:

Bin Gbagbo doing research? That's a new one

what do you meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by kokoye(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

It is funny you said IVF cos I asked Chima what if we had to use IVF? He said he doesn't want clone babies. undecided undecided

I am like baby, they will be using your Fluid and my egg. undecided undecided

Help your brother!

I got no problem with IVF. . .in fact, thank God for that opportunity.

But, why worry about it if we dont have to?

If i didnt have any child at all and it was the only option, then . .sure, why not
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Yea Mrs. Chima we love big family especially when the mulah is there to take care of em. Maybe that's why the Igbo's hustle hard to make life awesomely comfortable knowing they love having a whole community as family lol. S[b]o how many are gonna give Chima?[/b]

200 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by MrsChima1(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
kokoye:

I got no problem with IVF. . .in fact, thank God for that opportunity.

But, why worry about it if we dont have to?

If i didnt have any child at all and it was the only option, then . .sure, why not

Thank God, I don't have to worry about IVF. However, there are women and men who must confer to IVF to have children especially if they are not into adoption.

IVF is very costly and I have a few clients who have tried IVF five times!!!
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
Blood of lawd 200? Classic.
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by 7footre(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2012
Ma words were plain gbagbo
Re: Why Do Men Frown Anytime They Hear Their Woman Is Pregnant? by bingbagbo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^

angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Maga50 / Is It Wrong Or Ungodly / Dealing with a Temperamental Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.