Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? (25867 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some guys will have unprotected sex with their girlfriends over and over again and when their girlfriends tell them that they have missed their period, they will be looking surprised. Why?

babe: i have something to tell you.

guy: what is that again? u want to asked for money again? didn't i give u 15 thousand naira last week?

babe: it is not about money. can u guess?

guy: guess what? i'm not good at guessing.

babe: i missed my period.

guy: then find it na. pls stop this joke.

babe: it is not a joke. i am 6weeks pregnant. i am with your child.

guy: (looking surprised), how come? how manage? are u mad? did i tell you that i want to become a father now?

and bla bla bla...

funny tins. grin

why are some guys like that?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why would I be having sex with my boyfriend.

My future husband owns my virginity. smiley

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Maamin(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by temitemi1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
That's thunder word that strike guys like an atomic bomb grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
That's thunder word that strike guys like an atomic bomb grin grin grin
it can makes a guy catch cold. grin

5 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Iaz93: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

grin grin grin

Story! Story!

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Hazardd(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Super story.....
Who knows if you haven't lost it grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by apogeez(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

hmm

2 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by farano(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Same here lipsrsealed grin

16 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Deshannel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
*in timaya's voice* if to say I be woman, I for be ............

3 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Blurr(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
farano:

shocked iffah hear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by mperoakeem(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
makes me rememba wen i was in pry 3... I did 'mum n dad' wit one of our neighbour... D next day she cum tel me she's pregnant, i was lyk... Wtf. Jst lyk dat... O boi i fear dat day cos if my papa hear. I don die be dat.
D gal don watch too many nollywood movie, cos na dier u go bleep 2day, period collapse d next day

28 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by dudesexy1111(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

and ur future husband is bleeping ryt now....story for de gods

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Greatozone(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Because they don't know how it happened. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
tongue gringrin

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Tonydeeb(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Hehehehe....I laugh in italian

4 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
dudesexy1111:
and ur future husband is bleeping ryt now....story for de gods
So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Greatozone:
Because they don't know how it happened. grin grin grin
so when they are devouring the pucy left, right and centre without a condom on, they dnt know it will result in pregnancy? grin. I know say na joke u dey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Tonydeeb(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Y she go com meet me in the first place, wen I don make my stance b4 we start anytin sey make we use kondo...that we didn't use it was entirely her idea. So, whateva d aftermath is, it's no concern of mine!!

3 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Cholls(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
My sister sorry o take heart cry and please don't do abortion o.......we your friends in nairaland will support you. Pele......you boys angry

3 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ERCROSS(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

Ur virginity...
LIEs...

But
Who cares ...
undecided

17 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by dudesexy1111(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

So?
go and start bleeping cheesy

12 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by dudesexy1111(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur virginity...
LIEs...

But
Who cares ...
undecided
ur head dey dere bosss...who dem wan dey give format for here

4 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur virginity...
LIEs...

But
Who cares ...
undecided
i care o.

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by ERCROSS(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
clevvermind:
i care o.

**in 2face voice :: as you me so... I no send u ooo**

Broh... She doesn't care if u care...
tongue

8 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by naijaboiy: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur virginity...
LIEs...

But
Who cares ...
undecided
You know say na girls wey dey talk like that naim usually worse pass grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

I don't know why I hate hearing this,if you a virgin keep that to urself,nobody care about ur virginity

36 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by IamLEGEND1: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
bcoz dat is a STATEMENT for the idols

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
Please can I have a night with u?

1 Like

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by clevvermind(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
ERCROSS:

**in 2face voice :: as you me so... I no send u ooo**

Broh... She doesn't care if u care...
tongue
it is a gradual thing. She will understand.
Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by teasey(f): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
VickyyB:

mtchew how does that change the price of garri in the market

9 Likes

Re: ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? by teasey(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
u claim to be a virgin, how come u know when a girl kiss a guy ear they like it.....stop pretending

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.