Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer (11591 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2012
^awww. . .better! grin
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2012
mikuz:

injured?
Did he break yo leg?
no, but he wanted to ah, . .ahem!. . .hmm. . .u know. . .?? angry
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2012
I wanna play a free kick, puliz
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by mikuz(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2012
@Booqee,
i dont know o,
tell me na.

@Dani
puliz what?
With that yo bow leg?
Abeg comot for road make i hang am like Ronaldinho.
*pushes Dani aside and takes the furee kick*
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by mikuz(m): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2012
omg!
That was supposed to be a penalty penarity!!
Boobsqee was fouled fowled in the penarity alea.
Dem don rob us!!
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2012
tah, na my leg sure pass, u knw say e curve, so if i play assurance dey say e go curve enta post, unlike ur k.legz, any where belle face, smh

*reports mikuz to referee. .*
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Badosky enters d pitch and begins to dribble,she passes d ball to boouqe gbam booque does a chestie.Booque with ball mumuishly begins to catwalk with the ball,gbam!!! out of no where Dust-BIN passes tru her torros to grab d ball,Badosky screams Oloshi I dey come for u , badosky rushes to grab d ball while at it intentionally squeezes Dust-Bin balls, he screams my peni---sss.Badosky is wiv d ball, she passes it to her main boy for romance sect Killz to blast a goal,d ball gets to killz and he kicks d ball like sum1 suffering from Polio, d ball rolls slowly like  an orange,Jackpot d jokes section gorilla jumps in like kingkong to blast d ball and scores an own goal for us d romance section gbegbe ti gbegbeS.Its a goAllllllllllll!!!! cool cool cool

Nice one , you got talent in running a commentary
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by olawalebabs(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2012
Bin, I no dey Arab contractor again, am in Barcelona. you no dey watch me for TV
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 10:54am On Feb 18, 2012
^wetin u mean now?? Dem suppose bench you sef
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by olawalebabs(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2012
dey see u sef. bench me, you make me laugh in pidgin. As the Mafia in the team, who fit do that?
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2012
you sabi play ball?

Match neva start, u dun dey form malaria,
Are you for Romance?
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by olawalebabs(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2012
Me, form malaria lai lai. i repeat lai lai.
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2012
Dat doesnt answer my question, Are you for romance?
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by olawalebabs(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2012
Am the Joke section Minister of Defence
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2012
bandiejay:

Nice one ,  you got talent in running a commentary
Na me na Badosky unstopable,unbeatable and unpredictable.The talent in her is grande,no b artificial baba every tin na natural. wink cheesy

*Badosky gets called in from 2nd half*

Here she goes, she's chesting and heading d ball while at it her fans her chanting "Bado gbam gbam!!!!!".D adrelanline rush is in her, bado begins to dribble all d yokosunas (Dan &Bunmi) as she gets to d goal post to blastinga, d gorilla of jokes sect Jackie jumps in again to block the ball and his huge body weight  knocks Badosky to the floor,Otooro d dwarf referee blows d whistle and shouts "Injuryyyyy he don kill Don wife wiv him akpu bone ooo,sumborri call 911".Booque walks over to speak to Otooro in her american accent "who d fawk employed u dude?how u gon call 911,dats d damn police heddiot".Badosky begins to scream"ye he has finished me oooo,my silicone don begin leak,ayaf peme today who send me message".Everybody gathers round to help and d match gets called off. cool cool cool cool
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2012
so no Romance section rep ere
gatherin all d pretty gals
dose wit defenders n attackers
brb
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by bingbagbo(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2012
* preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, P.E.N.A.L.TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!*

* PICKS THE BALL,  PLACES IT ON THE SPOT,  LOOKS LEFT,  RIGHT,  LEFT,  OFF. . . , *

THROW IN grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2012
Argh,the jokes section of old.
The days of Ituen,Tufe,Nightnurse,Gilgee,Tessybaby etc and when Kukuvi land was reigning supreme.

I was once a regular,not anymore.lol
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2012
Idowu, for which stadium una dey play this one?? Cos match neva start, smh, where una Formation and list of player na?

Olawale, haha, na you dey play number 2, come ur head go dey block my view la, as the goal keeper, hehe B-)
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by mikuz(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2012
Dani no be goalkeeliper you be?
Wetin dey worry you?
You just run from your post come center of the field dey drag to play furee klick with me.
Look at me and look at trouble o.
Make i set the ball well, oya touch am again now, i go punch all yo teeth comot.
This time na Sepp Blatter you go report to.
Goalkeeliper wey dey drag furee klick!
Mugu!
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by mikuz(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2012
abi o,
where Romance section players list?
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2012
what a dry match! without me!  angry
substitution: bingbagbo out, otooro in

otooro goes in runs frm the mid-field with the ball get across six defenders and OMG!

WHAT A GOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

OTOORO THE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes section 1 : 0 Romance section
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2012
otooro:

what a dry match! without me!  angry
substitution: bingbagbo out, otooro in

otooro goes in runs frm the mid-field with the ball get across six defenders and OMG!

WHAT A GOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

OTOORO THE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokes section 1 : 0 Romance section

U dey mad? Wey ambulance ? u wan make sulphur-8 leak enter my brain angry angry

dani1luv:

Idowu, for which stadium una dey play this one?? Cos match neva start, smh, where una Formation and list of player na?

Olawale, haha, na you dey play number 2, come ur head go dey block my view la, as the goal keeper, hehe B-)
Treat ur jaundice abeg,match don start tey tey, u see garri balance diet no good for u.

ifyalways:

Argh,the jokes section of old.
The days of Ituen,Tufe,Nightnurse,Gilgee,Tessybaby etc and when Kukuvi land was reigning supreme.

I was once a regular,not anymore.lol
Hips don't lie,madam chest ball joor all dis ur memoirs no score goal.
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2012
Mikuz, hehehe, thatz becos my leg too straight like standing fan unlike yourz, wey be anywhere belle face, hehe, dem paste dia list for the other thread, but na d main thread be dz, make dem come repost am. . Abi una dey fear? chai wey coachito na?

Otooro, where u come from? Na now i know say you no get sense, wake up jor. . .match neva start, stop dreaming, i go vex turn coach nw
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by bingbagbo(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2012
mikuz:

abi o,
where Romance section players list?

MarcAnthon (m)
Austin, TX

Re: Romance Section Vs Jokes Section= = =soccer Match!
« #8 on: Today at 02:39:40 AM »

Romance Section Team list:

Goalkeepers:

FREECOCOA (Enyimba, Aba), IDOWUOGBO (Bukola Babes, Ilorin), LOLALUV (Kano Pllars)

Defenders:

MRROWNJAY (PSG, France), PENDO89 (11 men in Flight, Swaziland), FLASHALDRIN (Flash FC, Rwanda), CHIMEZIE (Deportivo Wanka, Peru), DYT (Chaco For Ever, Argentina), GOLDIELUKS (Benue Cement of Gboko), MRS CHIMA (United Africa Tigers, Namibia), INKED NERD (Insurance Management Bears, Barbados), SCASH (El Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri)

Midfielders:

IJOGS K (Botswana Meat Commission FC, Botswana), LEFULEFU (Unemployed at the moment, training on the streets of Agege), SEEDORD (Young Boys Berne, Wankdorf Stadium, Switzerland), CORK (Unemployed, we just dey help am, whether God go help make him find club), COOGAR (Sharks of Port-Harcourt), IYATRUSTEE (Sunshine, Akure), TALINA (Al Ahly of Egypt), ARQUEBUSIER (Zamfara United), XYNERISE (Santos, Burundi)

Strikers:

SEXKILLZ (Total Big bullets, Malawi), BABE! (unemployed - walking the streets of Helsinki. We just dey help her too make e no be like say Coachilla na male chauvinist), SLIMYEM (Kwara United), ONILA (RC BOBO, Burkina faso), TELLWISDOM (Police Jinja, Uganda), Rokiatu (Monrovia Club Breweries, Liberia)

Reserves:

190 (Formerly of Wankie Fc, Zimbabwe. Presently unemployed, and on a long term injury layoff. It is feared that his career may have come to an irredeemable end), MZDARKSKIN (Club and footballing condition unknown. Has previous history of instability so we're willing to take a chance she might show up on match day)

Coach: JOBFRONT (SeMEN Pedang, Indonesia)

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Jarus(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2012
Wazobia United of Politics Section are on course to play whoever win between the two sides.

We are doing our training and screening. You will hear frim us.

Jarus
Coach, Wazobia United, Politics Sectiin
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2012
id, smh see you grin , which chest u wan take chest ball, come no be felele we dey use, hehe, na tanco toh badt
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 18, 2012
dani1luv:

Otooro, where u come from? Na now i know say you no get sense, wake up jor. . .match neva start, stop dreaming, i go vex turn coach nw

wetin u sabi sef! angry
u sabi anything for football otooro-messi is talking, u are talking rubbish!
didn't u see my name in first 11?

rubbrish! u did dani-misfiring-torres! angry
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by NEWBIN: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2012
* warming up on touch line * undecided undecided
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by olawalebabs(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2012
Jarus,
This one no be table tennis. na real soccer. i mean Football
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by dani1luv: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2012
Idowu na goal keeper? Lmao, and she come here dey para. Mstcheeeew

otooro, Dnt make me insult your father, he didnt do anything to me.
Re: Jokes Section Vs Romance Section= = =soccer by annawhite(f): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2012
which kind thread be dis
is like leaving ARSENAL ;MAN U match to watch  akwa united

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / Dear Girlfriend / The Bush Man And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.