Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me (3130 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by tolumi(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2006
he is my boyfriend who doesnt know how 2 give even if i ask.all he says is 'we've not been paid'i guess im not so lucky with men.pls tell me wht 2 do.im really tired cos each time i feel reluctant 2 give him,it results 2 quarrels.advise me plssssss cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by toshmann(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
OPEN UR EYES BABY AND FIRE THE DUDE B4 IT GETS TOO LATE. YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT.THERE ARE GENTLE DUDES OUT THERE WAITING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

COME ON,I'M EVEN AVAILABLE wink WHY DON'T YOU CALL MY NAME wink

AND GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER wink

CHEERS,
ALL THE BEST.
TOSHMANN wink
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Bright2(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2006
Tolumi(Omogemi) no be una say what a man can do a woman can do it better,now edon set to do you dey complain,(omogemi)still dey try your reward is in heaven atleast you dey give the boy hope of surviving 4 naija.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Rhodalyn(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2006
stingy boyfriend, ditch him
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by papermoon(f): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2006
cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Bright2(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2006
Papermoon nawar for you o, abi women no fit deliver again as una talk am?men oya make we know now from them, what a man can do cant women do it better again?.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by papermoon(f): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2006
cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2006
If a woman can live of a man, why shouldn't a man be able to live off a woman?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by papermoon(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2006
cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by funloving(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2006
Papermoon don hala !!! grin
Relax babe,what a man can do a woman can do better. Oya time to perform don come.Women to the rescue ! A boy is in need and the babe must provideĀ  cheesy

Jokes aside,Tolumi dump the g.u.y if you are sincere in saying he stylishly collects from you but does not give in return but if he genuinely does not have to give and you love him and he is a good man in all other aspects,you may have to tarry with and help build him up.

You just have to discern whether he is sincerely broke or just plain stingy. Stingy people are very difficult to relate with.You don't need that kind of extra stress in an already stressful world.
Wish you luck
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by reniks(f): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2006
He doesn't give but he stylishly collects?U have 2 learn to stylishly not give him.But maybe he doesn't have for real[that depends on how long you've been dating],in that case you can bear with him a little.However if his stinginess is"straight from the heart"dump him jare because the relationship would be a parasitic one.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by disney(f): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2006
girl, you had better move on wiht ur life, the true fact, the guy don't love you. A guy that don't give to a woman just ain't a man. Cos men give to the women they love, they sacrifice for you, spoil ya and do stuffs for ya life. so if he is not giving, maybe he is giving to someone else. u had better watch out. Is it until you are married with kids , he start to give. Abeg, lets forget that ijebu mentality and you better look for a better man. shocked
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2006
I can tolerate any kind of man but not a stingy one

NEVER EVER

Thats disgusting
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2006
absolutely disgusting!!!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by jayemkay(f): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2006
the guy has got to go! i mean he stylishly collects, without giving in return, you have to do something about it before he drains you dry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by tolumi(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
im not a working class lady,im in school and he goes 2 d extent of telling me 2 obtain from guys so as 2 gv him money.he says girls did it when he was in school and they still do.
how do i go abt this?i need a man in my life.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by whocares: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2006
The Mo Fo is trying to love-vendor you oh. You better run for your life. A guy that can ask you to obtain for him no really send you
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by reniks(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2006
Yeah!!run as fast as your legs can take you.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by tolumi(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2006
hey guys thanks so much 4 ur contributions.i feel a bit relieved.more plsss
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by larger20(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2006
Dont bumb him, find out how much he makes and maybe start that way. Women are fond of making demand
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Dupsybaby(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2006
Nothing more,ditch that asshole right away,he's a BARAWO with style
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by whitelexi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2006
There's joy in sharing grin why are u complaining?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by freaskie(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2006
Leave him stlylishly too
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by freaskie(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2006
Leave him stlylishly too
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by lovestinks(f): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2006
girl kick his broke ass to the curbs, he is a scrub a good guy will not ask if he doesnt give, much less get upset with u. most real men i know pride themselves in how well they take care of their lady, pls u deserve better,
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by naija4life(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
am somehow confused here, is it that he he's got doe but refuses to part with it OR He doesnt have much due to 'unforeseen circumstances'.

Thnk well b4 doing anything 'stupid' as all these pipo telling u to dump his greasy a$$ wont be there 4 you wen it happens.

Look b4 you leap.

All da best cheesy grin wink
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2006
there is nothing like one is not furtunate with men, is just that you yourself needs to be smart. God forbid, spending on a guy that is stingy to me!!!!!!!!!! heck no, not that i want anything from man but even if am the queen of england and my boyfriend is a slave in togo, he still got some reponsibility to care for.so when does he get paid? ni kini owo to ma fun mi by force. i know my boyfriend is gonna check this so don't make me go too far before he change his mind about giving me stuffs
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by olunifemi(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
thankss
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by anon101(f): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
i have been in this situation before and theres nothing like he doesn't have , he definitely has , say i ask him for $50, if he gives me $5 and hes like babes thats all i got i will really appreciate it rather than him not even making an attempt when you ask

Honey ,guys are mad . most of them dont want someone they will collect from ., as soon as this guy gets up financially he will tell you then that he doesnt feel like the man in the relationship and dump you , i wont tell you to dump him , as earlier said i can stand a liar, a cheat ,but a stingy guy is a NO NO
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by harvey(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2006
Girls and money.guys who are stingy?this na serious matter.if the guy has and refuses to give,then he is impotent,but if he does not have or have little but his needs surpass his income,then i think u have to bear with him.
the stupid this about this guy is that he asks u to get money from guys and give to him.i know that type.they are like women takes them 1hrs to get dressed up,wear expensive cloths and all that,but their ass is lazy.girl Analise this situation critically before jumping into conclusion.remember u are the one who knows what is obtainable from this guy and in your relationship with him.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2006
ie you are dating a guy who can not spend on you but likes you looking gud and also collects money from you,screw him up big time.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by lilmadam(f): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2007
angrythat guy is really an asshole.he cant give you and he collects from you. Leave him immediately cos it wont be surprising if he's using your money to take care of another girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Has Cheated On Her Husband With Over Five Different Guys / Most Annoying Things Men Do? / Nairaland Cuties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.