Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me (3140 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2007
harvey, na me ask the guy to come ask me out? if i wasn't looking good in the first place, will he have asked me out? even though is not about money, but if you are gonna ask or always ask, be ready to give. coz if i ask you for 50 dollar and you give me a check of five,coz that is what all this america boyz dey do, am gonna add two zero in front of the five dollar check or better swipe your credit card off for you
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by iz2much: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2007
Tolumi, Dont give him again and dont ask him again, simple.

You are from Ilorin? Why cant you join Ilorin Cribs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98489.0.html
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by kemisuga(f): 10:10am On Dec 06, 2007
@ Poster. Sorry it is a pity you also experienced what I experienced and endured for more than 3 years, before I quit.

My ex-boy since we started dating have not spend up to N1,500 for me within 3 years of our courtship. But he will always tell lies to collect from me. Even when I even give him, he doesn't appreciate at times and still condermed me. He uses expensive phones, gold and do fine-boy all the time, yet he is not always having money when I asked him once in a while. And anytime I refuse to give him, he gets angry and I have no choice than to beg him and do according to his wishes because I so much love him then.

Anyway, I just quit him on 4th Dec. 2007, cause I found, he doesn't love me and he already has another babe he is serious with and can spend for.

Tolumi, am talking from experience. The guy does not love you, so pls quit him. sad cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by aminalib(f): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2010
i do not pity you, u need to stay with him so he can use u for ur body and ur money, because u know that is what he is doing yet u still give into him,
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by ITbomb(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2010
And he say you should get from other guys for him in other words do ashewo work for him. and you are still confused on what to do
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by ShyOne(f): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2010
You already know what to do.

A blind, deaf and dumb person would know what to do with this man.

He accepts money/gifts
Gives Nothing in Return
He expects you to get money from other men and give to him

You are in School Learning

But you are on NL asking us to tell you the OBVIOUS?

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles would be blinded by the answer to this question as it is soooo obvious.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by kay177(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2010
Shy-One:

You already know what to do.

A blind, deaf and dumb person would know what to do with this man.

He accepts money/gifts
Gives Nothing in Return
He expects you to get money from other men and give to him

You are in School Learning

But you are on NL asking us to tell you the OBVIOUS?

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles would be blinded by the answer to this question as it is soooo obvious.

Laughing, rolling and summersaulting all in one on the ground grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by mediatrix8(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2010
Men are different but majority of them are generous with women because they know it's there responsibility to take care of woman provided that they have their own source.I know most of them have pride and they prefer to borrow money from their male friend rather than getting some from their gf.If he got a job and never gave you anything then no doubt he is really stingy.Try to be honest with him by telling him what you want,that you want a relationship with mutual understanding,give and take specially.If he can't understand you and he still go on with his style,perhaps he doesn't love you and just using you.Better watch out and be a keen observer before it will be too late.Girl,There are millions of good guys around.Good luck!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me by babuji(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hmm girl, I think you are a little too desperate for dis guy, that's why he is obtaining from you but the absolute limit is asking you to love-vendor for him, He Definitely does not respect you and will never settle ddown with you.
Pls take a breather and evaluate why you think you need a man. Pls have some respect for yourself or else the next man will do even worse to you. Peace and God help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / How Do U Sleep? / ~He Loves Me To Death Is All That Matters (ha8ers, eat ur hearts out). . .~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.