Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN (18657 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BY WHITNEY playing as her body leaves

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

We will miss you Whitney.We will always love you
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry

OOOH NOO THE SONG!! Cant hold it anymore
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Freesia(f): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
This is sooo sadddd as they carry her casket  cry cry cry cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by corrs: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
rest in peace whitney may you find the peace that eluded on earth .
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
Bobby brown you will suffer for this cry cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
cant even eat again ,  cry  cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

this song just killed it  cry cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pj1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
R.I.P whitney, feel like crying!!!!!! Check out d coffin oh my gosh!!! Will always love you
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
Thats the last of her on earth. oh I hate death!!!

oh oprah and mariah carey were there? Gosh wish I had powers to resurrect cry cry cry

SHE WILL BE BURIED TOMORROW OH I THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING TAKEN TO THE GRAVE!!!!!!
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by cap28: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
seeing the casket just brought home the reality of the whole thing- this is so tragic
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ pendo
were oprah and mariah there?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by nduchucks: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
Was Bobby Brown at the service?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
Yeah I just heard the broadcaster say.

THE BURIAL IS TOMORROW!!! Why do I feel relieved? gosh this feeling is soo bad. It's like she got one more day with us.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
No Rice or Star for big burial like this?  lipsrsealed We love you Whitney
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
hispinkolo:

@ pendo
were oprah and mariah there?

dunno about Oprah but Mariah was there . .

ndu_chucks:

Was Bobby Brown at the service?
he came and left early
they said he came with 9 people . .
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Freesia(f): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2012
cap28:

seeing the casket just brought home the reality of the whole thing- this is so tragic

yep especially when they were preparing to carry the casket
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ ndu chucks

Go to previous pages,Oga Brown the killer was there but stormed off after some fracas

@ Pendo
Yes the burial is tomorrow
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Ivynwa(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
pendo89:

^^ lol its a celebration of her life

@ivy, thats just body there. soul is elsewhere. Mehn death is cruel.She will never ever see the face of earth again.
Too sad whitney had great plans for August. She just never lived to see that come to pass.
I don't know why many addicts die while trying to change.Death just happens when they are trying to quit.

Yes girl.

Religion stuffs gets confusing as one thinks more. Sometimes I don't even know what to believe about the heaven and hell stuff. One thing I know is that there is God, yeah I know he is and I love him like Whitney sang here

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjP4LgW0Rw?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]

Wow my girl goes home.
Graceful woman. Sing along with the angels.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2012
mariah and oprah were spotted outside the church after the service in that small crowd outside.

Aha I can drink my coffee.I was feeling sick thinking shes gonna be 6 ft under in less than 2 hrs.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2012
the burial is tomorrow but i don't think it will be televised.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
just like Diana. No tv. sad

That gold hearst.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
Rev Jesse jackson said, they didnt make room for bobby brown and the 9 people he came with,on the front row, so he left. . .
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Freesia(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
according to Rev Jackson on CNN Bobby came with an entourage of 9 people but because they couldn't accommodate all of them he flipped out and left
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
Rev Sharpton talking ,, cant wait to hear what he will say . .

Gold hearse for Whitney . .
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
Bobby is crazy sha, why not come yourself in peace and leave in peace, you know how people feel about you right now na wa sha
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2012
There was room for him and 2 guests but he came with 9 people who could not be accommodated and he went bonkers and left. They tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen.It's good he even left,throwing tantrums at the funeral of a woman he practically led to the grave.Ode angry angry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by pendo89(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
Mukina,did Jesse speak in the service? maybe I missed.He seemed deep in thought and kinda bored

Now this bobby.I mean whos day was it? Throwing tantrums? angry why didn't he just observe protocol and accord the woman respect in her death! angry angry

The 9 people should have stood with the nurses!! There were people standing after all.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
it's like Whitney loved gold?Her hearse and other stuff in gold,
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by nduchucks: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
mukina2:

Rev Jesse jackson said, they didnt make room for bobby brown and the 9 people he came with,on the front row, so he left. . .

Thanks, just read that Bobby Brown sat in the Front Row but they told him it was reserved for the family, and they told Bobby to live if he will not sit elsewhere.  They could have allowed him in the front row, afterall he and Whitney have a daughter together - he is family.

Whitney RIP.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
Daily mail is reporting that Bobby Brown sneaked back in after a while
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
Do you know how much her family hate him?It was during her marriage to him that she started doing drugs.He even physically abused her.He should be grateful they even allowed him to attend.Family ko,family ni.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN by mukina2: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Thanks, just read that Bobby Brown sat in the Front Row but they told him it was reserved for the family, and they told Bobby to live if he will not sit elsewhere.  They could have allowed him in the front row, afterall he and Whitney have a daughter together - he is family.

Whitney RIP.  
Bobby knew how the family felt about him, he should have paid his respect to her in a simple way , without drawing much attention to himself, this was about  whitney and not him, does it matter where he sits sef? he is her ex-husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine / Photos: Singer, Waje Shares Cute Pics, Celebrates Easter In Style / Seyi Shay Dazzles In New Makeup Photos