Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,613 members, 7,843,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? (844 Views)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / Do You Think Love Still Exist / Opinion : I Think Love In Nigeria Is Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by LordReed(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
Do you really know the meaning of love or loving? Why do you think love or loving is easy?
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
Yeah i know what it means to love but i don't think its easy. I'd actually love to know how you came to the conclusion that love is easy,
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
lost reed, bro. smoke gently angry angry
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by anonymus11: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
kedu op. obobo oyinbo way is three much for nairaland. nna biko step down to my level. wetin be dis question?
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by Ranoscky(m): 4:16am On Feb 19, 2012
Freecocoa, he [the op] never made any conclusion that 'love is easy!' He only asked a question, stating: "why do u think that love is easy?"

But, for me, i dont believe in love, so. . .
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP
i believe that falling in love is easy. a smile, a look, a caress, a kind word or an emotion can trigger the feeling of loving. . . . . . . . the hardest part is keeping up with all the politics of making that love blossom into something bigger than just what YOU feel about that person.

people fall in love for many different reasons, the catch is to A) make sure that this love goes equally, both ways B) you guys have the same views/goals for that said love C) you are both ready to make whatever sacrifices is needed to keep that Love alive.

sadly many people have higher priorities in their lives and therefore can never fall in love, because that would mean putting these priorities aside. some men love money more than LIFE itself, therefore how can they truly love?! also, some men cant trust anybody, so they can never fully love because they have to OPEN UP and TRUST someone (let alone trust that love feeling), when they probably cant even trust themselves.
Re: Why Do You Think Love Is Easy? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2012
I don't think one bit love/loving is easy. It shouldn't be, else the world will be a paradise. On the contrary, loving is one of the more humanly difficult task. When there's an advantage to gain, one could very well express love. How sustainable this'd be becomes a question of how long such advantage lasts. Is that love then?:-/

(1) (Reply)

NL Is This Adviseable? / Generally Women Are Easy Prey. / How Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.