Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Advice Me Peeps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me Peeps (946 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Peeps by sunboy(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2012
In summary:::
I have been in relationship with this girl in my faculty for almost 6months old. I introduced her to one of my friends in same faculty. I noticed my friend has been so fond of my girl and will say it to my face that he liked d girl so much, telling me he has feelings I don't even love her.
Until recently I noticed their closeness on their BBs, + their manner of communication is alarming n clear that something is fishy, I noticed my girl gave him attention too that aided the whole thing but she claimed its all on the basis of him being my friend.
Now I told them both to reduce their talks especially the girl, yet it didn't reduced. She'd say it has reduced but nothing still changes Which proofs she already developed some kind of feelings for him that she won't admit.
She tell me how often he do invite her to parties but my friend wouldn't mention it to my ears that she invited the girl.

Guys what do u think I do? Should I just keep mute and see where it ends for them or I still pressure the girl Cos she's disturbing me to advice her on how to treat him.
Re: Please Advice Me Peeps by mpeg(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2012
next time the three of u get together, let them knw that u hav an idea wat is going on, that they should go ahead and enjoy. Pls do this in a funny way, laugh over it and distant urself frm the girl, but stil maintain good rlship with ur guy. Better stil, get anoda girl immidiately, no matter how ugly. Suddenly, u wil become an alpha male to ur ex.
Re: Please Advice Me Peeps by sunboy(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2012
Getting another girl for sure, n definately someone she'd sense. I do not want womanly thing to cause qualms wit my friend, plus he has been avoiding me recently sef. The girl feels she's done wrong n won't stop begging me to tell her what to do.
Re: Please Advice Me Peeps by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2012
@OP
you should grow up. there is NOTHING so far, and you have no reasons to be insecure like that, OR judge her for something she hasnt done.

what has she done that warrant for you to ask her to stay away from your friend? are you so insecure about yourself that you believe that your friend is a better man than you? why dont you step up your game and do exactly what your friend is doing, 10times over? and finally, if that gal is meant to be with this guy, then NOTHING you do will change that.
Re: Please Advice Me Peeps by deniyor: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2012
While it is true that your friend hasnt done anything yet, it is obvious he doesnt respect boundaries. I dont usually wait for such friends to do smth wrong before I keep my distance. With friends like that who needs enemies.

Your business is with your gf. If her closeness with your friend makes you feel uncomfortable, let her know that. Ordering her abt it is not the way to go. Trust her to do the right thing. If she doesnt, making you should free her too but so far she seems okay from your tale.
Re: Please Advice Me Peeps by Arosa(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2012
Op, your "friend" has already fucck your gal friend. sorry to say. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? / I Dont No What To Do / Signs You Have A Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.