Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (11116 Views)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Konnektions146(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
basically, its kinda truth but some of these things are caused by ladies,
check out de post by jobfront , its a pure and real happenings .

but any how it goes, a good guy is a good guy
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by DECOtech(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2012
Sweetlemon:
you see what I mean? Thank God you admitted it!
Anyway, Dont worry, no crime in being broke but you broke guys should learn to appreciate the girl who stood by you when you were nothing and CONTINUE loving and caring for her the SAME way you did when you had nothing to boast about ok?
hmmmmmm. See u...
If she has been supportive n encouraging, then I wld be feeling guilty by ur post. Not when her attitudes makes me consider goin the "other direction" in search of "buttered bread" and she, indirectly using my financial condition as excuse to go out with other men. Though she claims she has nothing serious with them n that she loves me but... This kind love na wah oh!
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by MzPookie: 4:14pm On May 07, 2012
give more of what you have wink
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by saintpromse: 10:56pm On May 09, 2012
Chei..Abeg make una pitty 4 Killz,d attack too much oohh,Una want make the guy get sleepless night?OKOKOKO..dem babes no even help una beg Killz yet him dey defend babes,Killz face reality oooh,babes no send you at all na dough dem send.
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Killz1(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2012
saintpromse: Chei..Abeg make una pitty 4 Killz,d attack too much oohh,Una want make the guy get sleepless night?OKOKOKO..dem babes no even help una beg Killz yet him dey defend babes,Killz face reality oooh,babes no send you at all na dough dem send.
You are a Hispanic Fool! Good for nothing rapscallion. . . Nonsense!
Re: Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 10, 2012
Sweetlemon: Ladies, have you noticed that most broke guys are very loving towards women compared to those who have some extra cash to spare.
In my opinion, I think its more of pretence.

Before you crucify me, have you also noticed that most times, [size=18pt]after the poor man is married to the lady, he starts showing his true self. that is where insecurity starts rearing its ugly head especially if the woman has more money and the man [/size]is just barely there, or jobless. I have seen live cases of this.

The guys who have more cash to spare are usually not so loving cos they are not sure if that is the reason why you claim to love them so they are more laid back but believe me, they are actually watching and testing you to see if you really love them for who they are. You will also notice that when they get married, they tend to be more loving towards their wives (and I believe this depends on how well the lady plays her part)
so whichever guy you end up with, just make sure you are sure o and not just because you think he's a 'wonderful guy' or because you think he will later start showering love on you.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / How Does Vagina Taste Like? / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.