Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (11320 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
^And ur sis is repping Miss Gorilla 2012 jungle line - ups. cheesy
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^And ur sis is repping Miss Gorilla 2012 jungle line - ups. cheesy
sister idowu-egbO
no matter how many hours you spend looking at d mirror>>> you still gots UGLY-LUKS!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by cantell(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima is American and truss me she is pretty.  She is  fat but she is pretty.  Pretty is a  fat way. I seen her (nice) wink
American indeed. Whoopi Goldberg na chinese?
Gimme a break jor!
Chimezie198:

sister idowu-egbO
no matter how many hours you spend looking at d mirror>>> you still gots UGLY-LUKS!

Chineke mee!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Vansnickers: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2012
Chimezie198:

bro Nl girlz aint gonna give u punny
no matter how u'll support them
you can never see their V junction
even the ugliest slimyem n IDOWU-EGBO cant give you that
#fact!

You are a very funny Man.

[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1313574161997.jpg[/img]

Chuck Norris gives you a Thumbs-up for that.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by dabrake(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2012
[size=24pt]agybabe[/size] and [size=24pt]ammyng[/size] be like d kain babes wey i been see for adeola odeku dey cruise lincoln navigator. beyonce, lil kim , kim kardashian, rihanna, halle berry, . . . go see these 2 NL babes tell themselves the sad truth sey "omo, these 2 babes floor me die. i nor sure say if these 2 girls sef squeeze face like say dem chop aloevera, i go even fine pass them." kardashian sef go talk sey "even if these 2 girls shit make dem match am, the shit go still fine pass me".
Chimezie198:

bro Nl girlz aint gonna give u punny
no matter how u'll support them
you can never see their V junction
even the ugliest slimyem n IDOWU-EGBO cant give you that
#fact!

hits head at the horn of gibratar
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2012
Chimezie198:

sister idowu-egbO

Awwwwh ur time to come out play chimmy.Gorrilla no matter how much u try, u can't escape it u still belong in d Zoo rite were ur fellow primates hang out.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwwh ur time to come out play chimmy.Gorrilla no matter how much u try, u can't escape it u still belong in d Zoo rite were ur fellow primates hang out.
sister idowu-egbO
National Assembly will aways keep supporting d motion
which sayz: idowu-egbO gots Owl-luks.
Also oppose d motion which sayz:
Bulldog is uglier than You!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2012
^Dat was boring

BooOooooooooooo!!!!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by r231(m): 1:28am On Feb 22, 2012
^^stop fighting,  . . . . oya come to bed now b4 i change my mind grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34am On Feb 22, 2012
Wait, spare me 2mins boo boo dis gorilla needs to be fed.Gorilla go eat ur faeces am sure for you its classed as Balanced Diet. cheesy grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Tosinville(m): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2012
They're all ugly, man.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 2:03am On Feb 22, 2012
Tosinville:

They're all ugly, man.

Tosinville. bro u the 2nd ugliest person I ever seen in my life. I mean this in a good way! undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2012
Lmao is he that ugly Cork?
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Tosinville(m): 2:24am On Feb 22, 2012
Mr.Cork, you're just a troll on NL, besides who mix up animals like u with humans here?LOL
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Goldieluks: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2012
sauer:

I have actually observed a couple of these girls innocently put up their pics when they first join NL. After sufficient interaction, they remove it and replace it with "keep checking here, loser" inscribed on a smiley undecided
Apparently, they get too many negative feedbacks and can't stand the picture standing an hour longer! Talk about people effect undecided

Rotflmao!!!
Chimezie198:

sister idowu-egbO
National Assembly will aways keep supporting d motion
which sayz: idowu-egbO gots Owl-luks.
Also oppose d motion which sayz:
Bulldog is uglier than You!

Lmao Chimeme please stop adding the word 'luks' that word is priceless and not for uglified ducky looks.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 22, 2012
Goldie sweety I heard you're uglier than Gabourey Sidibe u know her right? From the movie "Precious"
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by born2boink(m): 4:58am On Feb 22, 2012
I do not see any good reasons why this thread should be taking pages, girls on nairaland should no they are not facialy beautiful, they should know themselves
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by born2boink(m): 5:02am On Feb 22, 2012
Some people refuses to show face, while some cover their face in camera, some don't have a pic while all those who show them faces are ok but not beautiful, we are only looking their body shape,even some changes pics everytime, yet na body we dey see,face is not something to write about, make i know mention names jo
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 6:52am On Feb 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

Rotflmao!!!

Lmao Chimeme please stop adding the word 'luks' that word is priceless and not for uglified ducky looks.

wad up! Still waiting for d stuff!!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2012
Tellwisdom
bro could you kindly add polls lemme vOte for UGLY Idowu-egbo with multiple IDs.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by born2boink(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2012
Chimezie198:

Tellwisdom
bro could you kindly add polls lemme vOte for UGLY Idowu-egbo with multiple IDs.
Thanks!!

stop embarrassing my girlfriend and behave yourself,I do not want to fight because of woman
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao Chimeme please stop adding the word 'luks' that word is priceless and not for uglified ducky looks.[/color]
Bookmarked

Na wild craze dey tame mild craze,i will bck to annoit dat shot.

Not for uglified ducky shey? Hmmmmm nice *thumbs up*

Chimezie198:

Tellwisdom
Thanks!!

Wot a fan of mine u are,don't b shocked to see ur Mum and sisters up on d polls for chimpanzee lookalikes.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowu-egbO
pleasee dont commit sucide becos of your UGLINESS
YOU still stand a chance to compete with ur Father, ur mother and a somalian Bulldog!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2012
I shud be telling you not 2 hang urself,Dint ur foster parents tell u a baboon was used for ur surrogacy?Dude  check for pics u were in d womb of a Baboon.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Goldie sweety I heard you're uglier than Gabourey Sidibe u know her right? From the movie "Precious"
Gabourey is pweerie compare 2 dat warewolf.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Goldieluks: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Hahahaha nice try brov. Goldie is pweey shove it or leave it!

Idowuogbo:

Bookmarked

Na wild craze dey tame mild craze,i will bck to annoit dat shot.

Not for uglified ducky shey? Hmmmmm nice *thumbs up*

Wot a fan of mine u are,don't b shocked to see ur Mum and sisters up on d polls for chimpanzee lookalikes.

What the flying fucck!!! Whatever jog on!!!
Idowuogbo:

Gabourey is pweerie compare 2 dat warewolf.

Hahahahaha UGLY liar! Nice try though.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowu-egbO
Like it or nOt, slimyem is preetier than You!
Not matter d make-ups you do apply on your UGLY Lefulefu face, u still aint gonna make d One thousand sexiest women in your locality.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Tosinville(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I shud be telling you not 2 hang
urself,Dint ur foster parents
tell u a baboon was used for ur
surrogacy?Dude check for pics
u were in d womb of a Baboon.

^easy mhen.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hahahahaha UGLY liar! Nice try though.
Is dis gal wiv d 15naira amala looking face calling me UGLY?

I laff in my Indiain accent

*NehiNehiNehi*

Chimezie198:

Idowu-egbO
Like it or nOt, slimyem is preetier than You!
Not matter d make-ups you do apply on your UGLY Lefulefu face, u still aint gonna make d One thousand sexiest women in your locality.

Hahhhahaahha!

Chimezie d eze of all chimpanzees,I would ignore you from now on.1 u no sabi yab,2 am waisting my bars.Now get busy,actually y @ it donate some of ur chimmy spermatozo@ to dat Old mama she needs it desperately.

@tosin tomato
Na freestyle,jot some notes.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by eatme: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2012
Well, I'm an NL girl and my pic ended up on the "Beauty of South Easterner Women" thread with countless of compliments from NL guys. Thus, this thread is rubbish cuz babes like me are also bored enough to visit NL!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Tosinville(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowu, ah! dat freestyling too raw o!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Goldieluks: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Is dis gal wiv d 15naira amala looking face calling me UGLY?

I laff in my Indiain accent

*NehiNehiNehi*
Hahhhahaahha!

Chimezie d eze of all chimpanzees,I would ignore you from now on.1 u no sabi yab,2 am waisting my bars.Now get busy,actually y @ it donate some of ur chimmy spermatozo@ to dat Old mama she needs it desperately.

@tosin tomato
Na freestyle,jot some notes.

Lmao ,steroid - eyed liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nicky minaj has set the media ablaze see what the rapper shared online now 18+ / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow / Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.