Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Whats A Woman To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats A Woman To Do? (837 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname? / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats A Woman To Do? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2012
LMAOOOO!!! My friend share this with me, funny but very true. grin  grin

When a woman wear revealing clothes she's a slut when she wears something that cover up or try to act classy, she's boring or she's not sexy, when she's friendly she's fake or not loyal. When she's quiet she might be stuck up. When she has a sexy body, all guys say is I wanna f her. When she's beautiful she's a trophy wife. When she's skinny " where's the booty at" when she's fat "now that's a big one" when she's lazy she's not wifey material. When she cooks and clean she might smell like onion ring. When she stands up for herslef or doesn't take any mess she's a NaughtyWoman. When she doesn't defend herself her Bottom is weak. When she like the finest things in life she's a gold digger. When she doesn't ask for much she doesn't get it. When she cares about what her man does she's a jealous NaughtyWoman. When she plays the I Don't Care game she's cheating. When she's a strong woman working hard to provide she gets cheated on. When she stays home and try to be a house wife, there's a mistress out there. When she's in love, she's scaring you or too much pressure. When she's not in love she's wasting your time. When she's fun she's not taking seriously. When she's not fun, you want to try something new.
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by pendo89(f): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2012
Be the woman God expects you to be and play the role He expects you to play. He didn't make you to please the society but to impact it just the way you are.

Women who stress themselves like ur friend are those trying too hard to please the society and feel accepted. They keep changing to conform and fit but they fail to realise that by the time they have conformed, the society's standards have changed.

Truth is they will NEVER please the masses, no matter how much they try to conform bcz we all fall short and what is pleasing to another's eye is distasteful in another's.

Women/Men need to understand that there will always be greater looking people out there and so trying to be like them is vain cz the cycle will never end.

Finally if you find a man who is satisfied with you and what you do, then I see no need for stress. Others opinion cease to matter cz the person you share your life with accepts and loves you just as you are which is the best feeling anyway.
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

Be the woman God expects you to be and play the role He expects you to play. He didn't make you to please the society but to impact it just the way you are.

Women who stress themselves like ur friend are those trying too hard to please the society and feel accepted. They keep changing to conform and fit but they fail to realise that by the time they have conformed, the society's standards have changed.

Truth is they will NEVER please the masses, no matter how much they try to conform bcz we all fall short and what is pleasing to another's eye is distasteful in another's.

Women/Men need to understand that there will always be greater looking people out there and so trying to be like them is vain cz the cycle will never end.

Finally if you find a man who is satisfied with you and what you do, then I see no need for stress. Others opinion cease to matter cz the person you share your life with accepts and loves you just as you are which is the best feeling anyway.
pendo8950 sweerrry you nor dey sleep abi or did u just finish making mid-nite call with mr cork grin grin grin grin
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by pendo89(f): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2012
i guess we are on different time zones.
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by swtdarling(f): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

makes a whole lot of sense wink
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2012
I can also get you a list for the guys.
Seriously stop this gender thing already!
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by LongOne1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

^^^now that’s a real woman right there. Read and learn.
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:

I can also get you a list for the guys.
Seriously stop this gender thing already!
Whats stopping you? tongue
Re: Whats A Woman To Do? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
pendo89:

Great one pendo well said.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry A Jobless Woman??????? / Between A Male And Female,who Really Need Each Other Most. / Why Do Chics Think They Are Irreplaceable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.