Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

What A Girl Means By Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Means By Romantic? (1066 Views)

Public Service Announcement: Btw Means By The Way, Not Between. / What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / 30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “love” Means By Brianna West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Girl Means By Romantic? by segzicres(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2007
my girl just broke up with me because she claims i'm un-romantic.
i have not slacked when we're alone but she still claims i'm un-romantic.
then what do girls mean by romantic?
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by Easybaby(f): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2007
She meant you 're behaving more like naija instead of romans undecided
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by ufobabe(f): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2007
ROMANTIC LOVE includes the allure, excitement, mystery, day - dreaming and obsessions of love.

take her out( beach, parties, church), call her as much as u have unit, tell her u love her again and again, send her sweet text, play with her( not sex).send gifts 2 her ( perfume).
tell she is beautiful always. feel her presence. and others

U MUST MEAN ALL OF THOSE THINGS
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by Easybaby(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2007
ufobabe:

ROMANTIC LOVE includes the allure, excitement, mystery, day - dreaming and obsessions of love.

take her out( beach, parties, church), call her as much as u have unit, tell her u love her again and again, send her sweet text, play with her( not sex).send gifts 2 her ( perfume).

You MUST MEAN ALL OF THOSE THINGS

more pls grin

laughing my cute ass off grin grin grin
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by segzicres(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2007
i did all that i called her too many times, sent her text messages, though we never went anywhere far, only to restaurants and all that we spend most of our time together. but i can't seem to still understand.
the only time she says i'm romantic is when my shirt's off because of my packs that's all.
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by ufobabe(f): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2007
segzi cres:

i did all that i called her too many times, sent her text messages, though we never went anywhere far, only to restaurants and all that we spend most of our time together. but i can't seem to still understand.
the only time she says i'm romantic is when my shirt's off because of my packs that's all.

then tell her u want 2 improve but don't know the areas. some of us are never satisfied even if u give us the whole world.

sit her and ask her what she really want u 2 do.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by Bolarge(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2007
@poster
Ol' boy read between d lines.
D girl most likely just had to give u a reason n' dt's why she dropped dt line.
It's easier on u dn sayin som'n like "I found a richer/finer guy".
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by Scopium: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2007
Easybaby:

She meant you 're behaving more like naija instead of romans undecided
Now that's funny. Easybabe are you girls from Rome?
Re: What A Girl Means By Romantic? by Scopium: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2007
ufobabe:

You MUST MEAN ALL OF THOSE THINGS

That includes spending 23 hours out 24 hours of your time with her. I remember back in school I got locked up in the female hostel when I overstayed with this nice chick. You get in trouble most times trying to be "romantic". I'm not saying you shouldn't be romantic though it's such a sweet thing.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Not Ready To Struggle With You / Who Cheat The More? Guys Or Girls / I Need Some Attention From My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.