Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure (23084 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by tofek4real: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dpk, Ago and Lpfo for sale at an affordable price for serious buyers only. Email trustehitare@yahoo.com or call 08024766429, 08035431970
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by tofek4real: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
For serious buyers :Blco Imilion brls each.TTO or TTT in different vsls,location: lagos waters. 9blw. 5/4 sharing 4mat. Procudure. Baya send info of s.cargo and insperctors/boat info to sela. Sela give Confirmable marine A.t.b. Baya s/c gets onboard verify product bfore placing instrument. URGENT PLS. Call 08024766429
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by austinelijah: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
WE, (ZHEBLIM NIGERIA LTD) IS MANDATE DIRECTLY TO A NUMBER OF SELLLERS WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF PERFORMANCE IN THE CRUDE OIL SALES BUSINESS OVER TIME THAT DEAL ON TTO 7CIF BASIS. BELOW IS A CIF PROCEDURE FROM ONE OF OUR SELLERS.
NB: PLS NOTE THAT THE PROCEDURE BELOW IS NOT CAST IN STONE, BUYER IS AT LIBERTY TO PROPOSE AN AGREEABLE MID-ROAD, WIN-WIN PROCEDURE TO FACILITATE THE TRANSACTION.

CIF PROCEDURE-1
1. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A), Buyer sign's and
return with port of discharge and NOR detail.

2. Buyer’s bank write to seller’s fiduciary bank via MT799 indicating
interest to issue a SBLC for the total value of consignment via MT760
to be activated with sellers 2% performance bond guarantee after
receipt of the SBLC.

3. Seller’s fiduciary bank confirms receipt of buyer’s bank
pre-advise and issue ready willing able (RWA) through a pre-advise to
issue a 2% Performance Bond of the equivalent of the total delivery to
activate buyer’s SBLC.

4. Upon receipt of seller’s RWA pre-advise to place 2% Performance
bond to activate buyer’s SBLC to buyer’s bank. Buyer’s bank will
automatically issue SBLC via MT760 to seller’s fiduciary bank as per
attached Verbiage in **ANNEX B**.

5. Seller nominates Laycans (Programming), Loads and commences
movement of vessel to buyers discharge Port and avails buyer full set
of loading documents.

6. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness
(N.O.R/ETA) to buyers discharge Harbor/Tank.

7. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable buyer’s
independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis
at agreed designated location.

8. On successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, buyer issues SWIFT MT-103
to seller’s Bank for confirmation.

9. All Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name.

10. Transshipment to buyer's Storage Tank commences.

11. Payment for product and commissions is released to seller's
nominated bank; 72 hours after transshipment of product by MT-103
(swift transfer) on out turn barrels upon presentation of the
transaction documents at buyer

CIF-PROCEDURES-2
1. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A), Buyer sign's
and return with port of discharge and NOR detail.

2. Buyer’s bank write to seller’s fiduciary bank via MT799
indicating interest to issue a direct payment for 2,000,000 barrel of
NBLCO via MT103 upon receipt of Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) for
the total value of the 2,000,000 barrel of NBLCO.

3. Seller’s fiduciary bank confirms receipt of buyer’s bank
pre-advise and issues Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) of the
equivalent of 2,000,000 barrel of NBLCO to activate buyer’s payment
via MT103.

4. Upon receipt of seller’s Advance Payment Guarantee (APG) to
buyer’s bank. Buyer’s bank will automatically issue payment via MT103
to seller’s fiduciary bank as per attached Verbiage in **ANNEX B**.

5. Seller nominates Laycans (Programming), Loads and commences
movement of vessel to buyers discharge Port and avails buyer full set
of loading documents.

6. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness
(N.O.R/ETA) to buyers discharge Harbor/Tank.

7. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable buyer’s
independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis
at agreed designated location.

8. On successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, Seller submits
invoices to Buyer for part payment and logistics made so far.

9. Buyer’s bank instructs the Seller’s bank to disburse money to
the Seller as per his approved Invoices duly signed by approved
authority/signatory and discharges the bank of the liability on the
APG to that value.

10. All Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name
or his designate(s).

11. Transshipment to buyer's Storage Tank commences.

12. Payment for product and commissions is released to seller and
agents bank immediately after transshipment of product on out turn
barrels upon presentation of the transaction documents at buyer’s
bank.

REGARDS,

AUSTIN ELIJAH,
CEO-ZHEBLIM ENERGY CONSULTANTS,
22, MONTGOMERRY ROAD,YABA, LAGOS.
TELL:08023833245,08137410902
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com,ohijeagbon@yahoo.com
www.zheblim.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by austinelijah: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
WE, (ZHEBLIM NIGERIA LTD) IS MANDATE DIRECTLY TO A NUMBER OF SELLERS WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF PERFORMANCE IN THE CRUDE OIL SALES BUSINESS OVER TIME THAT DEAL ON TTO 7CIF BASIS. BELOW IS A CIF PROCEDURE FROM ONE OF OUR SELLERS.
NB: PLS NOTE THAT THE PROCEDURE BELOW IS NOT CAST IN STONE, BUYER IS AT LIBERTY TO PROPOSE AN AGREEABLE MID-ROAD, WIN-WIN PROCEDURE TO FACILITATE THE TRANSACTION.

REGARDS,

AUSTIN ELIJAH,
CEO-ZHEBLIM ENERGY CONSULTANTS,
22, MONTGOMERRY ROAD,YABA, LAGOS.
TELL:08023833245,08137410902
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com,ohijeagbon@yahoo.com
www.zheblim.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by elvalentino: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2012
Good day people please i need a genuine seller that can meet my buyer's procedure, please i will want only seller or seller's mandate to respond to this post. this a buyer that has bought true us before just that the seller that sold to us then do not have any allocation for now and we can't be waiting for him to re-new his allocation.
below are my buyers procedure.

CIF
1.Quantity

After successful lifting of first 2 spot lots/shipments of 2 million barrels each (4 million barrels total) , the 12 months contract will be automatically effected.

Therefore 4 million barrels per month +/- 10% in 2 separate spot lots/shipment of 2 million barrels each of crude oil. Both parties may consider additional deliveries, as agreed, after successfully completing these first 2 shipments. The shipments are monthly and the duration of this contract is for a period of (12 Months) with rollover and extension.

2. Payment Terms

The payment will be in US Dollars and made by irrevocable, non transferable, confirmed Documentary letter of Credit (DLC) / MT 103 from a prime Bank in favour of the SELLER to its authorized/approved bank. The DLC shall be issued / confirmed by a top rated World Bank in favour of the Seller in the amount of US Dollars equivalent to first spot cargo shipment (2 million barrels) and therein under DLC will be separately reinstated for all subsequent cargo shipments of 2 million barrels till the contract life becomes exhausted.

3. PROCEDURE: CIF

A.Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective banks.

B. Seller SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

C. SHIPMENT UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, subsequent single shipments till the contract life becomes exhausted.VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF each spot single (2 Million barrels) and will reinstate DLC for all

D. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND return to shipping agent/habour master, issue eta AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (intended HALIFAX EAST coast of canada) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

E. The VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. Within 5 days OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA swift MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S /ENDORSES TITLE AND ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

H. THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMMENCES.

BEST REGARDS

md_harchez@ymail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by elvalentino: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
nn
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by greatmag(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED CONTACT ME I WILL LINK YOU DIRECTLY TO NNPC.
MY NUMBER IS THIS 07061551916
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by MEmmanuel: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
NNPC do not fund transactions
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by goldieoil: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Avoid timewasters,do you have a genuine buyer for FLCO or BLCO?10 000 MT to 1 million barrels.Buyer signs spa and return with his ATB format,seller gives ATB,Buyer confirms product and place instrument.etc.if you have a real Buyer pls get back to me as soon as possible.you can call me on +2348091161148
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by happyoil(m): 8:56am On Oct 26, 2012
WE NEED BUYER

AVAILABLE LNG,LPG SELLER NEEDED LOI ON BOTH PRODUCT NO TIME WASTER THIS TIME WE ARE NOT SUPPLYING TO CHINA ANY MORE.

HELLO Mr Muhammed

THESE ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR THE BONNY LIGHT /CRUDE OIL THE BUYER HAVE TOFOLLOW THE PROCEDURES CIF AND TTO
THANK YOU
EDITH HARRIS

primeoilgasltd@gmail.com N:B NO FAKE DEAL...
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by happyoil(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
WE NEED BUYER

AVAILABLE LNG,LPG SELLER NEEDED LOI ON BOTH PRODUCT NO TIME WASTER THIS TIME WE ARE NOT SUPPLYING TO CHINA ANY MORE.

HELLO Mr Muhammed

THESE ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR THE BONNY LIGHT /CRUDE OIL THE BUYER HAVE TOFOLLOW THE PROCEDURES CIF AND TTO
THANK YOU
EDITH HARRIS

primeoilgasltd@gmail.com N:B NO FAKE DEAL...

y2kaustin: i have a buyer in Holland that needs the following procedures:

i NEED CIF LIKE WITH THIS CONTRACT PROCEEDURE

THIS AGREEMENT (the “AGREEMENT”) is entered into this day of ........2007 BY and BETWEEN Seller …………………………. having its registered office and mailing address at ………………………….. PHONE ……………. FAX………………. E-MAIL…………………….. (hereinafter referred to as the SELLER’) and ………………………… . it’s affiliates and assigns with its principal registered office located at …………………………………………… …………………………… PHONE ………………. FAX ………………… E-MAIL …………………….. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘BUYER’)

WHEREAS the Seller has the legal right to title and conveyance of the product referred to herein below and hereby sells such products, and the buyer is willing and able to purchase said product subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW therefore the parties agree as follows, it being understood that each may be referred to herein individually as a “PARTY” or collectively as “PARTIES”.

1.0 PRODUCT: BONNY Light Crude Oil of Nigeria Origin.

2.0 QUALITY:
The quality of crude oil to be delivered and sold hereunder and shall be established as follows:

2.1 QUANTITY: (……… BBLS) …………. MILLION BARRELS

2.2. SHIPPING: Schedule to be advised by Seller to Buyer upon receipt and confirmation of a "aspatankvoy" charter party a chartered vessel name, call letters and captains name, if more that one vessel is utilized for delivery by Seller to Buyer’s shore tanks, such vessel must be prepared for berthing at port of discharge within twenty-four (24) hours of each other.

2.3. DETERMINATION OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY): Quality and Quantity shall be determined by an independent inspection company such as SGS or Saybolt, at Lifting and Discharge Ports in accordance with normal Port practices. Quantity shall be determined by out-turned barrels from the carrier after adjustment for temperature corrections to 60 degree Fahrenheit, utilizing applicable volume correction tables.

3.0 QUALITY AND GRADE OF CRUDE OIL:

3.1 The quality and grade of crude oil offered by Seller, and accepted, is specified as follows STANDARD EXPORT GRADE ORIGIN NIGERIA

BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL ( COLOR DARK BROWN )

Specific Gravity 0.8457
API 37.7
Water Content (% MAX) 0.100
Salt, Ib, MAX PTB @ 0.10%
MAX Total Sulfur, MAX 0,14
Reid Vapor Pressure MAX 6.52

3.2 The verification as to quality and quantity shall be arranged by Seller at the loading port at Seller’s expense, and Buyer shall be responsible for the same such arrangement and expenses at the port of discharge. Normal industry practices will be utilized as to de-escalation of price, when applicable, as to quality and quantity.

4.0 PRICE:

4.1 CIF Delivery based upon DTD Brent Price quotation are published by Platt’s Oil Marketwise and as determined herein below. Delivery (CIF INCOTERMS 2000) shall be out-turned defined barrels, IN-side customs, X-shore tanks.

4.2 Platt’s DTD BRENT Marketwise quotation for the day before, the day of discharge, and the day after shall determine the mean average of the price, less the gross discount of US$ ……….. per barrel, net discount is US$ ……….. per barrel to the buyer.

COMMISSIONS $ ………SPLITTING
%50 SELLER SIDE :
%50 BUYER SIDE:

5.0 PAYMENT CONDITIONS:

5.1 Payment is U.S. Dollar to be made by Telegraphic Transfer into the Seller’s Bank Account after discharge and to presentation of the original documents, listed below.

Payment shall be made in accordance with the terms of this agreement upon presentation of the complete set of document made in favor of the buyer (with copies transmitted by facsimile to buyer), at the counter of the Seller bank, following delivery and receipt thereof.

5.2 Complete set; one original plus three (3) non-negotiable copies of clean on-board Bill of lading, showing quantity loaded, issued of endorsed to the order of buyer marked “Freight paid prior to breaking bulk”.

The Bills of Lading will evidence the following (I) Shipment date (ii) Intended destination, (iii) Proof of shipment from the loading Terminal, (iv) Name of Product. All Bills of lading must be manually signed by the master of the nominated vessel(s).

5.3 Certificates of Quality and Quantity issued by the independent inspection company, (SGS, or Saybolt), at lifting ports, one original and three (3) copies of the Certificate of Quality.
5.4 Certificate of origin, one original and three (3) copies plus petroleum sample.
5.5 Mater’s receipt, one original and three (3) copies.
5.6 Cargo Manifest, one original and three (3) copies
5.7 Cargo of Insurance as to vessel and cargo
5.8 Warranty of Title, one original plus three (3) copies.
5.9 COPY OF ASPATANKVOY CHARTER PARTY MARKED PRE-PAID.

OTHER DOCUMENTS LISTED IN THE DLC

6.0 DELIVERY:

6.1 Terms of Delivery considered in this contract is CIF INCOTERMS 2000, INSIDE CUSTOMS, OUT-TURN BARRELS, X-TANKS Buyer’s Destination Port and delivery shall be accomplished in a vessel of one million barrels

7.0 NOMINATION PROCEDURE:

7.1 Seller must timely provide Buyer with vessel’s particulars prior to loading for acceptance at the discharge port, and to inable Buyer to issue the DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT such loading details are required for arranging on-time storage at the discharge port, and include but are not limited to:

A. The name of the vessel, flag, year of construction, assigned number and loaded arrival draft, at discharge port.

B. The expected date of arrival at the Port of discharge (ETA)

7.2 NOTICE: Seller will instruct the vessel’s Master to send to buyer or buyer’s designated Agent ETA notice every Twenty-four (24) HOURS 48/24/12 hours prior to arrival at port of discharge. Notice of readiness, (N.O.R.) is to be tendered only during working hours, i.e. between 08.00 and 16.00 hours.

7.3 DETAILS OF LOADING ADVICE: Within 4 hours after lifting of each shipment vessel’s Mater shall advice to Buyer all details concerning lifting, such as gross and net quantity in metric tons and long tons, and in barrels (barrel shall mean 42 US gallons); the full specification of the crude oil, the date of the Bill of lading, and the date of selling; ETA at the port of discharge, the name of the vessel tanker, flag and all other pertinent and customary information.

7.4 TITLE AND RISK: Title to and risk of loss or damage to the crude oil shall pass from Seller to buyer upon discharge as the crude oil is discharged in the buyers shore tanks.

8.0 LAY-TIME

8.1 TIME ALLOWED FOR DISCHARGING: The time allowed for discharge of the vessel shall be 36 running hours. Lay-time shall begins to run six (6) hours N.O.R. when the vessel is fast at berth; which ever occurs first, and notice has been tendered by the master of the vessel. Except that. Sundays and holidays, unless used, would not count, nor would weather prevented loading/discharging delaying count as time during which discharge could not be executed, owing to technical and other conditions depending on the tanker, and such events or occurrences are not to be included in the Lay-time.

8.2 Discharge shall he deemed to be completed /upon disconnection of hoses, and certification of as agreed to above as the quantity and quality, which inspection shall be completed in no more than twelve (12) hours from the time of berthing of the vessel and commencement of discharge at the Buyer’s designated shore tanks.

8.3 STAND-BY TUG BOAT:

A It is the Seller’s obligation to provide tug boat(s) at its cost during the entire time the ship is berthed at the plex’s sea berth at lifting.

B. All relevant expenses (i.e. Pilot age, towage, launching tugs and stand-by tug boats, agency fell, quay dues, port workers dues, any other expenses due such as taxes relevant to vessel and/or cargo, etc) are for the Seller’s account, at lifting.

C. Buyer’s obligation at the discharge port shall be for those expenses incurred to facilitate and accommodate the discharge at Buyer’s shore tanks.

8.4 DEMURRAGE: Demurrage incurred at discharge port only, if any, shall be calculated at charted party rate. Copy of this section will be provided to the Buyer from the Charter Party Agreement. All customs formalities, if any, at the port of discharge will be taken care of by the Buyer.

9.0 CLAIMS FOR DEMURRAGE:

9.1 At port of discharge, Buyer shall be liable for demurrage in the event of delays due to the direct default of Buyer, and shall be calculated at Charter party rate, or in absence of Charter party, then at the market rate for the size of the tanker used. This rate shall be used in the calculation of demurrage, if time used for discharge exceeds the lay-time according to the provisions of this agreement.

9.2 CLAIMS FOR DEMURRAGE:

Claims shall be made in writing and supported by documents to be sent within maximum sixty (60) hours after loading or discharging, and shall be settled within thirty (30) hours from receipt of such document.

9.3 Any delays or demurrage resulting from Seller’s action or in action shall be at the cost of Seller.

10.0 FORCE MAJEURE & HARDSHIP:

Performance, liability, contract suspension and Modification: In event of any delay in performance by either party due to any occurrence arising for a normal event of force Majeure attributable to acts, events, or happenings, omission, accidents, or Acts of God beyond the reasonable control of the party to perform (including but not limited to strikes, lock out, storage or labor, civil commotion, riots, war, threat of, or preparation for war, breaking of diplomatic relation, fire explosion, abrogates, storm, flood, earthquakes of subsistence, pestilence, of or epidemics, machinery breakdown, failure of plant or collapse of structure, voluntary or mandatory compliance with any directions, requisition for materials or service stated to be for the purpose of defense, or inability to obtain suitable transportation), the party so delayed or prevented to perform shall be under no liability for loss or injury suffered by the other party, thereby upon giving a de******ion of the nature of the Force Majeure, and its cause and possible consequences, and this such cessation of cause of delay of the other party, this contract shall again become fully operative, provided that as a result of such delay any modification of the terms of the contract or a modification or cancellation should be amended, this contract be so modified.

11.0 ARBITRATION: All disputes in connection with this contract, or the execution thereof, shall be settled by amicable negotiation; venue to be London, England and in the English Language In the event where no settlement can be reach, the case under dispute shall be finally settled under the rules of reconciliation and arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris by one or more arbitration in accordance with said rules. The decision of arbitration board shall be accepted as final and binding. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable cost and attorney’s fees.

12.0 NON-DISCLOSURE/NON-CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT

The non-disclosure, no-circumvention bilateral agreement has been reached between the parties to this contract, and is understood to be, an integral party of this contract.

13.0 ENGLISH LANGUAGE:

This parties confirm that this agreement as well as any document relating hereto have been and shall be drawn up in English only.

14.0 ENTIRETY:

This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. No modification or amendment shall be effective unless in writing and jointly signed by a duly authorized representative.

15.0 VALIDITY:

The parties hereby agree that this contract shall become valid and operational if and when signed in Counterpart. Any copies of this contract and all related documents to be executed may be delivered by hand, courier or facsimile transmission. In the event of the delivery of any or all of the documents by hand, courier or fax transmission, the recipient thereof shall consider such delivery to constitute delivery of the original contract document. Notwithstanding the above, the delivery by hand or courier of the original hard copies shall be construed to invalidate and replace all other prior executed.

16.0 PENALTY CLAUSE:

If the buyer timely issues the seller with proof of funds and lifting does not commence as scheduled or delivery does not take place as agreed to herein, then in such event seller be in default and therefore liable to pay the buyer, in immediate funds, the cost of buyer’s proof of fund, without consideration to any other right of buyer.

17.0 PROCEDURES:

17.1 Acceptance

17.2 Buyer and Seller initial each page and sign the Agreement.

17.3 The Seller gives Verifyable vessel name, call letters, captains name of the vessel that is to load for cif delivery and copy of the pre-paid aspatankvoy charter party in order for buyer to open the documentary letter of credit.

17.4 The Buyer issues Documentary letter of credit as proof of funds will be binding until cargo is delivered to buyer’s port then buyer will be required to make cash payment by Telegraphic Transfer to Seller’s Bank Account AFTER ALL DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED AS IN THE TEXT OF THE DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT which will be furnished by the seller after the time of cargo delivery.

By signing this Agreement in the places provided herein below, the Seller and the Buyer agree to be bound by the provision hereof.

In witness thereof, both parties hereof have signed and dated this contract with the corporate sealing respectively on the date mentioned above.

my number is 08134340380.

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Who wil load product without first getting a buyer. Your buyer's wil wait 4ever
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by anthonybogo: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2012
PLS SIR THIS IS OUR NON-NEGOCIABLE PROCEDURE

1.SPA SIGN AND SEAL BY THE BOTH PARTY WITH FULL BANKING DETAILS AND DEPOSITE SUCH TO THEIR RESPECTIVE BANK.

2.SELLER'S BANK GIVE'S OPERATIVE 2%PB TO BUYER'S BANK,SYMOUTENOUSLY BUYER'S BANK GIVE'S OPERATIVE 100% SBLC/BG TO SELLER'S BANK.

3.SELLER LOAD HIS VESSEL AND INSTRUCT THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL TO SEND (NOR) TO THE BUYER 3HRS BEFORE MOVING OUT FROM LOADING TERMINAL.THIS MUST BE REPEATED EVERY 3HRS TILL THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL REACH TTT/TTO POINT AT TOGO TRIANGLE.

4.AT TTT/TTO POINT THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL DEMAND FROM THE BUYER INSPECTOR Q&Q DETAILS,AFTER RECEIVING INSPECTOR Q&Q LIST,THE CAPT.OF THE LOADED VESSEL NOW ISSUE (ATB),TO BOARD HIS VESSEL FOR INSPECTION Q&Q.

5.UPON CONFIRMATION,REPORT CERTIFIED,DOCUMENTS AND RECHATER IS PROCESSED IN BUYER'S NAME.

6.AFTER RELEASE OF DOCUMENT TO BUYER AND RECHATER, PAYMENT IS MADE BY SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER'S AND OTHER NOMINATED ACCOUNTS WITHIN 72HRS.

7.VESSEL SAILS AWAY TO BUYER'S DESTINATION.

This is my email: anthonybogo@yahoo.com ..... If you buyer can sell with this procedure i assure you in 72hrs deal is close
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by kyngtut: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
ATTENTION: ONLY SELLERS MANDATE OR AGENT (MEANING SELLERS SIDE IS NOT CLOSED), NO LONG CHAIN CONNECTION TO SELLER. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

PRICE: USD 8.00 Gross $7.00 Net to the Buyer DTD off Brent
DELIVERY: CIF
DESTINATION: NETHERLANDS
QUANTITY: Total Purchase (4,000,000 M BBL) FOUR MILLION BARRELS NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL x 12 MONTHS in 2 separate single shipments of 2 million barrels each. Each single shipment should be considered as single spot purchase/delivery. Buyer should issue separate DLC for each single shipment of 2 million barrels and therein under DLC will be reinstated for all subsequent shipments of 2 million barrels until the end of the contract life.
a. The above mentioned transaction involving the purchase of 4,000,000 BARRELS (2 x 2 million barrels) per Month of NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL for 1 YEAR with possible rollovers and extensions.

PROCEDURE: CIF

A. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT INCLUDING BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

B. SELLER SENDS NNPC LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO DRAW DOWN ON BULK EQUITY ALLOCATION FOR PROOF OF SUPPLY PURPOSES. BUYER BANK ISSUES PRE-ADVICE/RWA BY SWIFT MESSAGE TO SELLERS BANK AS PROOF OF FUNDS

C. SELLER SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

D. UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF EACH SPOT SINGLE SHIPMENT (2 MILLION BARRELS) AND WILL REINSTATE DLC FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT SINGLE SHIPMENTS TILL THE CONTRACT LIFE BECOMES EXHAUSTED.

E. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND RETURN TO SHIPPING AGENT/HABOUR MASTER, ISSUE ETA AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (INTENDED HALIFAX EAST COAST OF CANADA OR HOUSTON U.S GULF) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

F. THE VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. WITHIN 5 DAYS OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA SWIFT MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS/ENDORSES TITLE AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

REGARDS,

TEMI
email me at kyngsigma@gmail.com
bb pin: 25AAD6C4
CELL: +1-215-792-4138
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by onyeka205(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
kyngtut: SELLERS NEEDED:

REPLY FROM BUYER:
EUROPEAN BUYER INSISTS ON THESE 2 PROCEDURES OR THEY WON'T DEAL. "THEY ADVISED IF NONE OF THE TWO PROCEDURES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE TO SELLER THEN THEY WILL PASS ON THIS. IF SELLER CAN AGREE TO ANY OF THESE PROCEDURE BELOW, SPA MUST HAVE EITHER THE EXACT PROCEDURE#1 OR #2 OR THEY WILL NOT SIGN SPA".

If you cannot accept buyers terms, no need for questions asking if they accept this or that. They have a seller working on these terms they simply need more BLCO to total 50 million barrels per month.

CIF Europe - 10/6
Quantity - 2 - 4 million barrels monthly for 12 months
Delivery: CIF

PROCEDURE#1

a. Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective banks.
b. Seller instructs his bank to issue a BANK LETTER STATING THAT SELLER IS IN GOOD STANDING AND HE MAINTAIN A GOOD TRACK RECORD WITH THE BANK ON A PREVIOUS BLCO TRANSACTION THAT SELLER HAD FULLY PERFORMED AND THE BANK MAINTAIN ALL THE RECORDS.
c. Buyer instructs his bank to issue a SBLC to the seller's nominated Bank for payment upon successful Q & Q inspection at the Buyer's agreed China Discharge port (xxxxxxxx)
d. Seller confirms the SBLC and then nominates and loads a vessel.
e. Buyer provides destination Port/Tank farm Information (Habour Master & Shipping Agent details) to Seller.
f. Seller instructs his Ship Master to send NOR/ETA to buyer’s agreed Discharge Port and Copy to Buyer.
g. Seller issues the complete shipping documents to the buyer in the buyer's name to enable the buyer process the cash payment for the cargo after delivery at the buyer's agreed port.
h. The vessel proceeds to the agreed Discharge port of destination, then buyer will be provided ATB to conduct inspection.
i. Upon vessel arrival at the buyer's agreed Discharge port of destination, buyer's inspectors conducts Q & Q on board the vessel.
j. Vessel delivers crude oil at buyer's agreed Discharge port. Within 24 banking hours after delivery of crude oil at a Discharge port and presentation of Seller's invoice and shipping documents, showing the Buyer designated as the consignee of the cargo, at the desk of Buyer's bank the Buyer pays via MT103 for the crude oil as per the Final Q &
Q Report issued by independent inspector at the port. Payments are made by SWIFT wire transfer directly to the Seller’s nominated account and all beneficiary agent's nominated bank accounts and commission agents as stipulated in the SPA and IMFPA.
k. In the event payment due date falls on a Saturday or a banking holiday other than a Monday, then payment will be effected on the preceding banking day.
l. The instrument shall be in the form of agreed between Seller’s and Buyer’s banks.
m. The Seller and Buyer each shall be responsible for their own bank charges.

CIF PROCEDURE#2

1. Seller signs and seals the contract and dispatches to the Buyer in form of email, Buyer countersigns the contract and dispatches a duplicate copy to the Seller in form of e-mail. Parties deposit copy of the signed contract with their banks for record and information.
2. Within Three banking days after signing of Agreement between Buyer and seller. Seller’s bank shall open communication with Buyer’s bank via Swift MT999 confirming RWA to issue by swift, an operative and fully cash-backed 2% performance guarantee bond (PGB) on behalf of the Seller and in favour of the Buyer upon receipt from the Buyer’s bank a fully cash-backed MT760 payment instrument for the value of the entire cargo and in favour of the Seller. (See verbiage in ANNEX “A“).
3. Within 72hrs of 2 above, the Buyer’s bank shall issue to the Seller’s bank by swift MT760 covering the full cost of the 2MBBLS of crude oil in favour of the Seller. (See verbiage of MT760 in ANNEX “B“).
4. Seller’s bank within 72 banking hours of receiving and confirming the MT-760 from Buyer’s bank shall issue by swift an operative, fully cash-backed 2% Performance bond to Buyer’s bank in favor of Buyer.
5. Seller shall nominate and program the vessel with NNPC loading terminal at Bonny Anchorage for loading in the name of the Buyer. Vessel is loaded in buyer’s name and then issue FULL ETA to buyer’s port of discharge and receives their NOR. Seller now forwards all the soft copies of the issued POP to the Buyer for their information.
6. Vessel set sail to buyer’s port of discharge announcing her ETA intermitently to Buyer’s POD.
7. Within 24hrs of arrival at POD, the Buyer’s nominated inspectors (SGS) shall conduct Q&Q certification inside the Seller’s vessel at Buyer’s expense. After quality and quantity of the cargo has been firmly established and confirmed by Buyer’s SGS report, colloborating the initial SGS report at POL, the Buyer shall confirm in writing to his bank and copy the Seller’s bank and the Seller, his acceptance of the Q&Q report volume as FINAL BASIS FOR PAYMENT upon receipt of the cargo documents and the Seller shall then authorize cargo to be discharged into the Buyer’s receiving storage facility.
8. The Seller shall collate all Original cargo documents issued to the order of the Buyer as „CONSIGNEE“ and forward them bank to bank to the Buyer for final payments. The trade documents to be issued shall include but not limited to the following:
i. Clean Ocean Bill of Lading, One (1) Original and three (3) copies
ii. Seller’s Commercial Invoice, One (1) Original and three (3) copies
iii. SGS/Say bolt Certificate of Quality and Quantity, One (1) original and three (3) copies.
iv. Certificate of Origin issued by NNPC, One (1) Original and three (3) copies
v. Certificate of Authenticity issued by NNPC, One (1) original and three (3) copies
vi. Master’s receipt for Samples
vii. Master’s receipt for Documents
viii. Cargo Manifest
ix. Certificate of Ownership/Warrantee of Title and ATS Duly Assigned to the Buyer.

My Seller can abide by your buyer's rule 1.If you are interested, I will send the SPA to you as soon as possible. Reach me on campbell205@yahoo.com for details.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by kyngtut: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
ATTENTION: ONLY SELLERS MANDATE OR AGENT (MEANING SELLERS SIDE IS NOT CLOSED), NO LONG CHAIN CONNECTION TO SELLER. THANK IN ADVANCE..

QUANTITY: Total Purchase (4,000,000 M BBL) FOUR MILLION BARRELS NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL x 12 MONTHS in 2 separate single shipments of 2 million barrels each. Each single shipment should be considered as single spot purchase/delivery. Buyer should issue separate DLC for each single shipment of 2 million barrels and therein under DLC will be reinstated for all subsequent shipments of 2 million barrels until the end of the contract life.
a. The above mentioned transaction involving the purchase of 4,000,000 BARRELS (2 x 2 million barrels) per Month of NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL for 1 YEAR with possible rollovers and extensions.

A. BUYER AND SELLER SIGN AND SEAL THIS CONTRACT INCLUDING BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

B. SELLER SENDS NNPC LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO DRAW DOWN ON BULK EQUITY ALLOCATION FOR PROOF OF SUPPLY PURPOSES. BUYER BANK ISSUES PRE-ADVICE/RWA BY SWIFT MESSAGE TO SELLERS BANK AS PROOF OF FUNDS

C. SELLER SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

D. UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF EACH SPOT SINGLE SHIPMENT (2 MILLION BARRELS) AND WILL REINSTATE DLC FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT SINGLE SHIPMENTS TILL THE CONTRACT LIFE BECOMES EXHAUSTED.

E. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND RETURN TO SHIPPING AGENT/HABOUR MASTER, ISSUE ETA AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (INTENDED HALIFAX EAST COAST OF CANADA OR HOUSTON U.S GULF) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

F. THE VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. WITHIN 5 DAYS OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA SWIFT MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS/ENDORSES TITLE AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

REGARDS,

TEMI
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by kyngtut: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
ATTENTION: ONLY SELLERS MANDATE OR AGENT (MEANING SELLERS SIDE IS NOT CLOSED), NO LONG CHAIN CONNECTION TO SELLER. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

REGARDS,

TEMI
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by scottng(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello sir, Am scott by name,pls if you are still in need of BLCO and FOCADOS and AGO ttt and deliver to tank fam,pls do let me on ASAP,i have seller looking for buyers,Pls make sure ur buyer is genuine cos american buyers are always demanding for what is not possible, am talking from experience pls so dont get me wrong. call me lets talk if u are ready.pls do get back to me on my number +2347039227725 my email is leoscott6@aol.com .thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by yalo: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
Greetings,

The price is NGN35 per ltr of BLC buyers who have access small vessels of 1kMT-2KMT can come straight to our point and load. If they do not have access to small vessels and need a mother vessel to be loaded offshore bayelsa. the price changes to NGN50 per ltr.

Payment terms
Initial security payment is needed and that will be determined by the size of the vessel being loaded. Loading will commence and full payment of product in cash will be paid when mother vessel captain has confirmed quantity.
Kind regards we can take it to cotonou waters we can give up to 2ml parel 08031930010,08093627676
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by samuelrec2(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2013
CIF to Europe/Asia/North or South America.

Discount @ $10/6/4. Buyer's Side free on the IMFPA.

Procedure:

a. Seller and Buyer sign, seal, and execute contract electronically and lodge with their respective Banks. Buyer returns signed SPA with details of storage and NOR format.

b. Within five (5) international banking days, Seller's bank confirms through buyer's bank their readiness to issue an operative LC upon receipt of all relevant shipping documents stated below.

c. Upon confirmation of buyer's bank's readiness to issue LC, within ten (10) international banking days of the confirmation, the Seller shall cause the vessel to proceed to the Bonny Loading Terminal and load the cargo. Inspectors shall conduct quality and quantity assessment; and all relevant shipment documents in Supplier/Seller's name shall be transferred to Buyer's name and be endorsed by the Vessel captain, with copies forwarded to Buyer by email and complete set of all originals/copies delivered to the Buyer's Bank as listed below. The following documents will be presented to the Buyer’s Bank transferred to or in Buyer’s name immediately after loading.

1.A full set of 3/3 Clean Original and 3 non-negotiable copies of "Clean on Board" Bills of Lading (B/L) issued by Seller and made out to the order of the Buyer showing the Shipment Number; the Serial Number; quantity in metric tons and US Barrels (60 degrees Fahrenheit). The B/L to be signed in original by the ship's Master. If applicable: A certified copy of the original NNPC Bill of Lading.

2. 1 original and 3 copies of certificate of quality and quantity issued by the independent inspection company at the Loading port. If applicable: Certified copy of the Certificate of Quality issued by NNPC and Certified copy of the Certificate of Quantity issued by the Nigerian Ministry of Petroleum Resources.

3. 1 original and 3 copies of Certificate of Origin issued by Chamber of Commerce of country of origin, NNPC or custom’s authorities. If applicable: Certificate of Authenticity issued by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

4. 1 Original and 3 copies of Export license (Customs Clearance Certificate).

5. 1 original and 3 copies of Cargo Manifest (issued by the loading port).

6. 1 Original and 3 copies of Cargo/Tanker Nomination Schedule, issued by Bonny Terminal and signed by Terminal Operator

7. 1 original and 3 copies of signed Seller’s Commercial invoice setting forth terms of purchase such as grade, quantity & price.

8. 3 copies of Platt's publication for the days used to determine the price of the product.

9. 1 original and 3 copies of Master's Receipt of all Documents of shipped goods.

10. 1 original and 3 copies of Captain’s Act confirming receipt of sealed control (Arbitration) samples.

11. 1 original and 3 copies of Tank’s Cleanliness Certificate or Tank’s Inspection Certificate.

12. 1 original and 3 copies of Tanker Ullage Report & Tank Inspection Report.

13. Any other documents pertaining or related to the current trip, duly signed by the authorized persons, and as required by the Buyer.

d. Buyer's bank issues via swift, an operative irrevocable letter of credit to seller's bank in favour of seller.

e. Vessel Captain Issues the NOR/ETA to port of discharge.

f. Vessel sails to Buyer’s destination/port of discharge.

g. At the port of discharge Seller discharges cargo and Buyer conducts Q&Q inspection and provides Seller with the copies of Quality and Quantity Reports.

h. Following product delivery to Buyer’s nominated port of discharge and against presentation of stated shipping documents; payment will be made by swift wire transfer directly to the Seller’s bank accounts as stipulated in this contract.

i. Deliveries continue in accordance with the delivery schedule.

If you have an interested and honest buyer, contact me via email.

Samuel Faber
Email: samuelrec2@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by scottng(m): 1:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Good day,am LEO SCOTT by name,a facilitator of BLCO,LPFO and AGO,i got ur msg on nairaland,pls if u are still need to buy any of this product,pls feel free to contact me back to my email or call me on 07039227725...scott

leoscott6@aol.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ZheblimEnergy(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
guy007: My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

pls i m begging again ,it no games here

ruemu77@gmail.com

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ZheblimEnergy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
elvalentino: Good day people please i need a genuine seller that can meet my buyer's procedure, please i will want only seller or seller's mandate to respond to this post. this a buyer that has bought true us before just that the seller that sold to us then do not have any allocation for now and we can't be waiting for him to re-new his allocation.
below are my buyers procedure.

CIF
1.Quantity

After successful lifting of first 2 spot lots/shipments of 2 million barrels each (4 million barrels total) , the 12 months contract will be automatically effected.

Therefore 4 million barrels per month +/- 10% in 2 separate spot lots/shipment of 2 million barrels each of crude oil. Both parties may consider additional deliveries, as agreed, after successfully completing these first 2 shipments. The shipments are monthly and the duration of this contract is for a period of (12 Months) with rollover and extension.

2. Payment Terms

The payment will be in US Dollars and made by irrevocable, non transferable, confirmed Documentary letter of Credit (DLC) / MT 103 from a prime Bank in favour of the SELLER to its authorized/approved bank. The DLC shall be issued / confirmed by a top rated World Bank in favour of the Seller in the amount of US Dollars equivalent to first spot cargo shipment (2 million barrels) and therein under DLC will be separately reinstated for all subsequent cargo shipments of 2 million barrels till the contract life becomes exhausted.

3. PROCEDURE: CIF

A.Buyer and Seller sign and seal this Contract including banking coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective banks.

B. Seller SENDS PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS TO THE BUYER VIA EMAIL, BILL OF LADING, MASTER’S RECEIPT, Q&Q CERT AND THE DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE FOR THE LOADED VESSEL AND OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS. THE CONSIGNEE ON ALL PROOF OF PRODUCTS DOCUMENTS MUST MATCH SELLER’S NAME ON THIS SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

C. SHIPMENT UPON VERIFICATION OF THE PROOF OF PRODUCT DOCUMENTS, VERIFICATION OF CARGO AND VESSEL POSITION DIRECTLY WITH THE LOCAL AGENCY, subsequent single shipments till the contract life becomes exhausted.VESSEL CAPTAIN, BUYER PLACES DLC , FOR THE VALUE OF each spot single (2 Million barrels) and will reinstate DLC for all

D. SELLER INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL CAPTAIN COMPLETE SECURITY FORM AND return to shipping agent/habour master, issue eta AND PROCEED TO THE DELIVERY PORT (intended HALIFAX EAST coast of canada) FOR DELIVERY OF THE CARGO.

E. The VESSEL IS OFF LOADED INTO THE BUYER’S SHORE TANKS AND INSPECTED BY SGS (OR EQUIVALENT) TO DETERMINE THE FINAL COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE AND TO CONFIRM THE CARGO’S QUALITY. IF CARGO SPECIFICATIONS ARE THE SAME AS THE CARGOS’S SPECIFICATION FROM THE Q&Q INSPECTION AT THE LOADING PORT, BUYER IMMEDIATELY ACCEPTS AND SIGNS THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT AND SENDS A COPY TO THE SELLER.

G. Within 5 days OF VERIFICATION OF THE SGS REPORT AT THE DELIVERY PORT, BUYER PAYS FOR THE CARGO VIA swift MT103 /CASH WIRE IN FAVOR OF THE SELLER’S /ENDORSES TITLE AND ACCOUNT. SELLER TRANSFERS ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BUYER.

BEST REGARDS
CAPT. VAL AJOKU
MD HARCHEZ SERVICES LTD
md_harchez@ymail.com
+2348036735771 -NG
+447404980769 -UK
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ZheblimEnergy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=guy007]My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

ruemu77@gmail.com[
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by gibsonjames(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good day, Gibson is my name.pls if you have a real buyer for bonny light crude oil, am very delighted to inform you that I have a real seller for this product who is ready to deliver in CIF,FOB etc, and hes ready to give 2% pb to any real buyer. please kindly get back to me ASAP or on 08187101146
best regard,
Gibson
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ZheblimEnergy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
guy007: My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

ruemu77@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ZheblimEnergy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Only buyer's mandate/end buyer please!

BLCO-CIF PROCEDURE Via UPFRONT 2%Pb, 2MBRLS X 12 MONTHS REVOLVING
DISCOUNT: US$6.00 GROSS, $4.00 NET TO BUYER, $2.00 COMMISSION CIF ASWP-EUROPEAN PORTS

1. BUYER ISSUES ICPO/LOI TO SELLER (ACCEPTABLE ICPO/LOI FORMAT WILL BE SENT UPON REQUEST), SELLER ISSUES FCO TO BUYER.

2. SELLER RELEASES THE SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL TO THE BUYER, DULY SIGNED AND SEALED BY THE SELLER.

3. BUYER SIGNS AND SEALS THE AGREEMENT AND FORWARDS A COPY ELECTRONICALLY TO THE SELLER. THE ELECTRONIC COPY OF THIS SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT DULY EXECUTED BY BOTH PARTIES IS LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE. BOTH PARTIES DEPOSIT COPIES OF THE AGREEMENT WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

4. UPON SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE AND CONFIRMATION THAT THE CONTRACTS ARE LODGED WITH THE RESPECTIVE BANKS, SELLER SHALL CAUSE HIS DESIGNATED BANK TO TRANSMIT RWA TO PLACE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND VIA SWIFT MT199/MT999 TO THE BUYER’S BANK. WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF SELLER'S RWA TO PLACE THE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND FROM THE SELLER,BUYER AND HIS BANK RESPOND VIA SWIFT MT199/MT999 OF THEIR READINESS TO PLACE L/C UPON RECEIPT OF SELLER'S NON-OPERATIVE SBLC 2%PB. BOTH BANKS MUST BE AMONGST THE PRIME 25 WORLD RATED BANKS.

5. SELLER AND HIS FIDUCIARY BANK, WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF BUYER’S READINESS LETTER , SWIFT THE SBLC 2%PB TO THE BUYER’S BANK THAT SHALL BE ACTIVATED BY BUYER’S LETTER OF CREDIT.

6.BUYER AND HIS BANK, WITHIN 48-72HRS OF RECEIPT OF THE NON-OPERATIVE 2%PB FROM THE SELLER, SWIFT AN IRREVOCABLE, DIVISIBLE, TRANSFERABLE, CONFIRMED LETTER OF CREDIT COVERING THE TOTAL COST OF CARGO (2MBBLS) TO THE SELLER’S DESIGNATED FIDUCIARY ACCOUNT.

7. SELLER IMMEDIATELY NOMINATES AND PROGRAMS VESSEL WITH NNPC FOR LOADING. AFTER LOADING SELLER RELEASES PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP) DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE:

I. BILL OF LADING
II. CERTIFICATE OF QUANTITY AND QUALITY FROM SGS & NNPC
III. MASTER’S RECEIPT FOR SAMPLES
IV. CARGO MANIFEST
V. TANKER ULLAGE REPORT
VI. TANKER TIME SHEET
VII. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
VIII. CHARTER PART AGREEMENT FOR NOMINATED VESSEL
IX. Q88 OF CHARTERED VESSEL

8. SELLER NOTIFIES BUYER WITH COPIES, WITHIN (48 HOURS) AFTER COMPLETE LOADING OF VESSEL FROM THE NNPC TERMINAL.

9. BUYER CONFIRMS THE VESSEL WITH THE VESSEL OWNERS/MANAGERS AND OPENS FULL COMMUNICATION WITH THE CAPTAIN/MASTER, WHILE CARGO SAILS TO BUYER’S PORT OF DESTINATION TO DISCHARGE THE PRODUCT.

10. AFTER THE VESSEL HAS ARRIVED AT BUYER’S DESIGNATED PORT OUTLINED ABOVE AND BUYER'S APPOINTED INSPECTORS CONDUCT QUALITY & QUANTITY INSPECTIONS ON THE VESSEL AND ISSUE THEIR REPORT TO BOTH BUYER & SELLER.SELLER SHALL ISSUE COMMERCIAL INVOICE BASED ON QUALITY &QUANTITY REPORT AT DISCHARGE PORT AS SHALL BE CONFIRMED BY THE CAPTAIN OF THE VESSEL, INCLUDING ALL RELEVANT TITLE DOCUMENTS TO BUYER & BUYER'S BANK. BUYER MUST MAKE PAYMENT BY KTT WIRE TRANSFER TO SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNT PAYABLE AT IT’S COUNTER FOR THIS TRANSACTION AND TO BENEFICIARIES NAMED IN MASTER FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT IN THE CONTRACT FOR FEES.

11. PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO THE SELLER’S BANK ACCOUNTS AND COMMISSION AGENTS AS STIPULATED IN THE MFPA IN THIS CONTRACT WITHIN THREE (3) INTERNATIONAL BANKING DAYS AFTER PRODUCT DELIVERY AND DISCHARGE AT BUYER’S NOMINATED PORT OF DISCHARGE AGAINST PRESENTATION OF STATED SHIPPING DOCUMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE COPIES) AT BUYER’S BANK.

12. THE SIGNATURES ON THIS CONTRACT BY THE BUYER AND BY SELLER MEANS BOTH ACCEPT ALL THE CONTENT AS FOR QUANTITY, DISCOUNT AND PROCEDURES.

REGARDS,
Austin Elijah
CEO-Zheblim Energy Consulting Company,
22, Montgomery road, Yaba, Lagos
Tell:+234 8023833245
www.zheblim.com
email:imouduaustinelijah@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by samuelrec2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
I've got a Seller who's flexible with his procedure although he doesn't do PB.

This procedure seems favorable to a Buyer. One of the best confirmation you can get is direct from the vessel Master. Whether your Buyer is a Refinery or a Refinery's Supplier, we're open to negotiations. Let the Buyer see the procedure first.

PROCEDURE FOR CIF.

1. Seller and Buyer sign and execute contract and deposit signed copies at their respective banks. Buyer returns signed SPA with discharge port details.

2. Seller within 10 (ten) international bank days nominates a LOADED VESSEL & INSTRUCTS THE VESSEL MASTER TO ISSUE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT to Buyer confirming the cargo on board the vessel available for the Buyer.

3. Buyer confirms and verifies directly with the vessel master.

4. Within 24hrs of confirmation, Buyer issues an operative irrevocable transferable divisible and assignable LC in favor Seller.

5. Buyer gives clearance for the vessel from the discharging port Harbor Master with evidence of readiness to take the cargo; vessel Captain sends ETA to Buyer’s discharge port upon sailing from Seller’s Port of Loading.

6. The discharging port’s Harbor Master responds to the Seller’s vessel Captain with a NOR to receive the cargo. Further ETA updates to be sent to Buyer’s port of discharge ten (10) and five (5) days and then 72, 48, 24 and 12 hours prior to arrival.

7. Within two hours after the arrival of the vessel at Buyer’s Port of Discharge, Buyer, at his own expense, shall commence with the Q&Q analysis, and upon receiving the Q&Q report, the vessel discharges its cargo at the Buyer’s designated port of discharge.

8. Within two (2) international banking days after Buyer has received the Discharge Report and all relevant documents presented by the Seller,as shall be confirmed by the vessel Captain, Buyer makes payment in United States dollars by KTT Wire Transfer directly to Seller’s nominated bank account, and simultaneously pays commissions to all Intermediaries’ nominated bank accounts in accordance with the Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).

Best Regards,
Samuel Faber
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Isaacfrank: 2:23pm On May 28, 2013
We are seller facilitator to seller mandate in nigeria.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54.contact us if only when you want to buy.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Authentic Designers Perfumes For Men and Women / Start Grasscutter Farming, Join The Millionaire’s Club / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.