Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure (23086 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2014
There is no genuine seller on nairaland. I say so from experience. They only know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who is in possession of an old/invalid SPA. Nairaland sellers made me bring a buyer to Nigeria and I ended up making a big fool of myself. I tire for wannabes.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Okuomaraye: 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Isaacfrank: We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by chosengocap: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Can any genuine and serious seller do this? Cif rotterdam, 2million barrels per month for 1 year. 11/6, the banking details won't appear in the spa. It will be in an imfpa/ncnda. Seller pays commissions. Its $2 commission for seller and $2 commission for buyer and $1 for transaction handler(the person who brought the buying company). Buyer side should be open.

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE: TO ASWP.PRICE $6 NET TO BUYER

1. SELLER & BUYER SIGN CONTRACT

2. SELLER GIVES BUYER HIS BULK ALLOCATION DETAILS FOR 2015 WHICH ALSO CONTAINS EXPORT PERMIT, LIFTING PERMIT, ALLOCATION NUMBER,VERIFIABLE IN SHELL SCREEN LONDON, NNPC TOWERS ABUJA AND NNPC OFFICE BONNY TERMINAL.WHICH WILL SERVE AS SELLERS FULL POP.

3. PRICE SHALL BE $6 NET TO BUYER, REST TO BROKERS AND PROJECT HANDLERS

4. SELLER´S BANK SENDS EMAIL TO BUYERS BANK STATING ITS READINESS TO ISSUE NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

5. BUYERS BANK SENDS EMAIL TO SELLERS BANK CONFIRMING AVAILIABILITY OF FUNDS , AND ITS READINESS TO ISSUE SBLC UPON RECEIPT OF SELLERS NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

6. SELLERS BANK ISSUE NON-OPERATIVE 2% PERFORMANCE BOND

7. BUYERS BANK ACTIVATE THE 2% PB BY ISSUING SBLC COVERING THE TOTAL ENTIRE CARGO

8. AFTER CONFIRMATION OF SBLC, SELLER NOMINATES VESSEL AND LOAD CARGO FOR SHIPPING TO BUYERS DESTINATION

9. SELLER ISSUES NOR/ETA TO BUYERS PORT OF DISCHARGE, ON ARRIVAL ANNOUNCES TO THE HARBOUR MASTER, POSITIONS AT 10 NM AND INVITES BUYERS INSPECTORS ON BOARD FOR Q AND Q ANALYSIS.

10 . BUYER PERFORMS Q AND Q REPORT IS OUT.

11. VESSEL DISCHARGE INTO BUYER´S STORAGE TANK

12. SELLER CHANGES ALL DOCUMENTS IN BUYERS NAME AND SEND /PRESENT TO BUYER VIA BANK TO BANK

13. FULL AND FINAL PAYMENT IS MADE TO SELLER AND ALL BROKERS AS MAY BE INDICATED ON THE CONTRACT NEXT SHIPMENT

Chima
chimaiwundu@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Xzikob: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do you still have a serious buyer? I have products and seek for only ready to deal buyers. You can contact me 08032608232 ovisleek global ventures ltd
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by baffshq: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We can meet your BLCO, FLCO, LPFO and AGO need.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious buyer willing to purchase on
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis. We have direct contact with sellers mandate.

Regards,
Mr.Luca

+234-8050564061
info@stericonng.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by holdingsltd: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2015
I have genuine BLCO, Brentoil and forcados seller, ready to give N. O. R and cif, Only Serious interested buyers or mandates should contact me on. 07034277761, onelholdingsltd@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by paixo: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
HisRoyalHardnes:
There is no genuine seller on nairaland. I say so from experience. They only know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who is in possession of an old/invalid SPA. Nairaland sellers made me bring a buyer to Nigeria and I ended up making a big fool of myself. I tire for wannabes.

I have a genuine seller, is it too late for any deal?
Contact me on 08036750123
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Redmercury01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Looking for Genuine BLCO Buyer with CIF SPA should contact me 08051500984 or Email: goodopex@yahoo.com don't call me if you are not ready for business this is not a playground Please.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a scammer or time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by john099: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2018
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication,construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable. below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of MT760.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Purchasing Price: 32% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
7. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
8. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Email: mrjohnpaulnowacki@gmail.com

Regards,

Mr John Paul Nowacki
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by alexikechukwu18: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2020
If you have Direct Buyer for Russian Oil Products :

Diesel D2,
Virgin Fuel Oil D6
EN 590
JP54
JPA1
Gazoline 92, 93, 95
Mazut M100
LNG

Please contact me,
Sellers are following companies

1_PJSC LUKOIL

2_JSC YUZHURALNEFTGAZ

Do not work on long chain of brokers

send official LOI on real End Buyer letterhead, after receiving LOI, Seller issues SCO
KINDLY BE NOTED SELLER IS MAJOR COMPANY AND ONLY ADVISE PRICE AFTER RECEIVE BUYER LOI

whatsapp +2347064271058
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by alexikechukwu18: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Isaacfrank:
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com

If you have Direct Buyer for Russian Oil Products :

Diesel D2,
Virgin Fuel Oil D6
EN 590
JP54
JPA1
Gazoline 92, 93, 95
Mazut M100
LNG

Please contact me,
Sellers are following companies

1_PJSC LUKOIL

2_JSC YUZHURALNEFTGAZ

Do not work on long chain of brokers

send official LOI on real End Buyer letterhead, after receiving LOI, Seller issues SCO
KINDLY BE NOTED SELLER IS MAJOR COMPANY AND ONLY ADVISE PRICE AFTER RECEIVE BUYER LOI

whatsapp +2347064271058

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Authentic Designers Perfumes For Men and Women / Start Grasscutter Farming, Join The Millionaire’s Club / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.